The slightly noteworthy saga of Jimoutside.....

OP
OP
J

Jimoutside

Jul 16, 2019
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
20190724_155728.jpg

OP
OP
J

Jimoutside

Jul 16, 2019
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ok, so those were my cons after NOT finding any gold in the bucket. OH WELL.

The reason I haven't been on here to fill you in is because of my trip. We just got back. We didn't go gold panning in New York, but we did find some neat fossils over near Lake Otisco. I always find fossils when I go there....No pictures yet, but I'll try to show you at least the best one when I get a chance.

Then we eventually made our way down to Kentucky, and I panned in my parents' stream, and found nothing but a tiny bit of black sand, and what may have been a few minute specks of pyrite. I could tell they weren't gold because they jumped around too much and seemed to be about the same weight as the little bit of black sand. I didn't expect to find anything there....

So we're back home now. We came home to find our house air conditioning isn't working, and can't seem to fig out why. :( Doors are open, fans are on. Good night....

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jimoutside

Jul 16, 2019
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Haven't forgotten about you's guys, i've just had a lot of issues come up at home lately. We still have not gotten the AC unit working yet. A friend is planning to come by in the morning and look at it. :-/

OP
OP
J

Jimoutside

Jul 16, 2019
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Mostly been digging potatoes lately....having a hard time getting photos to load properly for some reason.

OP
OP
J

Jimoutside

Jul 16, 2019
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sorry I haven't been able to update. I've been working 3 jobs trying to pay off the bills. Trying to get caught up....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions