D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that I know for sure where my dowsing power comes from, I'll spend time running tests. As know from past experiences, dowsing power isn't on very often. This past Solar storm was a lot weaker than predicted by spaceweather. I myself know that as Solar cycle 25 gets closer to max, the strength and duration of my power signal will get better. The next posts I make will be pics and vids of my dowsing. It might be awhile before sufficient power is available to chase Element lines. Good luck to all you dowsers, and if you have any questions, PM me.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use increase in length of rod for bigger and further target reception. Other dowsers use thickness of rods for same results. Just a personal preference thing

There is 2 ways to dowse further away targets. One way is using longer rods. The other is by using 2 same Elements. When I want to signal stronger or further. I use 2 same Elements set on the ground, set at specific distances away from each other, to broaden my signal, 90° to target. If I'm using a 1 inch wide Element to signal with, I can increase my signal width by setting the Elements apart at specific distances, 90° to target. 3, 11, 17, 37, 53, 67, inches apart. Set at these distances apart, increases your signal width to these lengths.

Attachments

• 20201229_034400.jpg
    20201229_034400.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your curious, and would like some partial scientific explanation to lead your way in understanding and believing Dowsing is possible, watch the YouTube video, Solar storm forecast, TamithaSkov, 6-26-21. At 31 minutes in she talks about x-ray and solar flux. The begining of the normal expected rampup. We need sustained flux to excite the ionosphere. Dowsing season is begining. Science! I will resume posting on my journal as soon as It begins.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
9-8-2021
It's good to be back, cycle 25 was a slower start than I hoped. Still a long way to go till max power, but it was a welcome sight and feeling, the movement of my L-rods. I don't expect everyone to be able to pick up this weak signal, it's not easy to spot.. But until it gets stronger and occurs more, its difficult to use. My first actual in the field dowsing will be determining how far away the 6 meteorites are from my house. A little triangulation dowsing will solve that. I also want to check my Uranium sample, I wonder if it will signal any targets. Maybe recent Meteorite falls.. once power picks up, I'll be able to start using non-swivel dowsing rods. Swivel is too sensitive when power picks up..

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Knowing that my dowsing power rides along with incoming increased Solar flux, doesn't explain it all. In space weather, the direction of Bz, can create the Aurura borealis, when Bz is South. So I assume that the energy that gets in during the Auroras, would carry the dowsing signal in. Only when Bz is S that the coupling
happens. Yet, I have dowsed in the past when Bz was North, as on Dec 25, 2011, in Arizona at 10 am. I'll have to do more tests, but the dowsing power hits Earth weather Bz is N or S, doesn't help figure what dowsing power is, yet..

Attachments

• 20210909_154255.jpg
    20210909_154255.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 35

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You ask questions but you don't want to hear the answers. Have you read "Supersensonics" yet? There is some info in there about the polarities. You can find a free version on-line titled "The Diviner's Bible" same book, different title. To do it right you need to start at the beginning and do the experiments with the magnet-fitted pendulum. Different magnet configuration for the different polarity planes. Otherwise you are just stabbing in the dark.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No I haven't read Supersonics, I dont have a reason too. I'm figuring it out on my own, since I can dowse. I don't mind suggestions, even though they are bad ones. A magnet filled Pendalum, why would I need that? You stick to your books, I'm real time Dowsing..

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My updated list of signal Elements/Minerals, so far.

Aluminum
Carbon/Diamond
Cobalt
Copper
Garnett
Gold
Iron
Iridium
Magnesium
Manganese
Nickel
Olivene
Palladium
Platinum
Silver
Spinel
Telluride
Titanium
Uranium
Ytterbium
Ytterium
Zinc
and my Meteorite

It only takes a small amount of Element to use for a signal, your target creates the distance line.

Attachments

• 20210910_171502.jpg
    20210910_171502.jpg
    720.4 KB · Views: 43
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Radio flux from the Sun reached 100 yesterday. No telling what it will be at Solar maximum 2025. When I first learned to dowse it was just after maximum of cycle 23. The flux was up to 200 at times, and dowsing was great. Lots of power, didnt need swivel rods. But Solar cycle 24 was weaker with a flux around 150 at solar maximum. The higher flux is indication of higher dowsing power. With the Earths weak magnetic field, bad flares to create good dowsing power is not what I'd want..

Attachments

• 20210911_061608.jpg
    20210911_061608.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 47

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No I haven't read Supersonics, I dont have a reason too. I'm figuring it out on my own, since I can dowse. I don't mind suggestions, even though they are bad ones. A magnet filled Pendalum, why would I need that? You stick to your books, I'm real time Dowsing..

LOL Hills talked about people who "don't know what they don't know", and it was not in a good light. He might have even called it the height of ignorance. That's why I talk about people with the watered-down dowsing like a homeopathic solution that does not even contain one single molecule of the original element. BTW, it's magnet FITTED pendulum, but you can do the same thing with a "Y" rod or an L-rod. Hills has a list of all the elemnets and their polarity. But you would have to read it because there is more to it. Anybody who hasn't studied that book is just pretending.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can't believe everything that's published. Especially books about dowsing. Show me a book with pics of Treasures found while dowsing, no such thing.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BTW, the magnet-fitted pendulum/rod has two magnets that can be arranged in various configurations depending on the plane of polarity, etc. That's another thing you need to study. So, the first seven or so chapters are the important principles needed for accurate dowsing. There's much more to it than just swinging a pendulum over a map and putting an "X" or "O" there.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do know a bit about Pendalums and noodle rods, but I prefer using L-rods and Elements. Wouldn't make sense to read a book that isn't written in that content. I have no reason to swing a Pendulum. I dont believe everyone is liking all this bickering we're doing. Let me continue posting, and you try not to interrupt.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10-1, Kp at 4. 1600 utc. Yes we got hit with a CME, and I did get a dowsing signal. It is weak and a big gap between each pulse, like a minute. The longest I've ever noticed. Bz was North during the test, I'll see if it's still on when Bz goes S. The closer to Solar maximum, 2025, the more strength, and increased Dowsing opertunity. I will post when I get more results.. Get ready Dowsers!

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I have found this line of explanations to be very interesting for me ! When I started out to disprove this form of detecting and the particular piece of equipment that was used , I was convinced of it's claim to work. I took this equipment with me all over the Country BUT only used it a couple of times while out dredging. When I got it out to show / explain it to my friends they didn't want to hear it ,soooo I put it away for the most part. A friend of mine in Fl. wanted to try it out so I mailed it to him with written instructions on "How- to -use it " He really like it and wanted to show it to a person (Dell W.) some what close to him to also evaluate it .I said "ABSOLUTLY NOT!" and he mailed it back to me. BUT it was made up of a 12vdc adjustable signal generator to work in certain range and we set it up to home in on three frequencies of that range. I learned (on the intranet ) on how to verify frequencies using the Freq. generator and my brass rods of varying length's and thickness to see when the rods cross.... And rather than walking around using this method I wanted to use this method with a GOOD Geological map and my GPS to try to triangulate my "X" marks the spot to help narrow down a "good" location to use my MDing on a spot. BUT as thing's went in my life old age and health and work and my family's needs prevailed and now I have ended up selling all of my equipment and wish I hadn't but it got to much for this old guy. BUT I love reading about other's exploit's . And if a person don't believe in this style , that's your right BUT don't slam someone that is willing to share their story with us ! And man - o - man don't I wish I could have gone out 1 more time...........................................!

Last edited:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On my first visit to the professors house. He drove me out to the hills. I was using a souvenir Gold sample bottle with 24k Gold. I went up a hill and brought a chunk of rock that had been signaling down. We didnt see any Gold and moved down the road. Again I signaled a rock nearby, and it also wasn't a Gold looking rock. The Professor pulled a vial of Gold out of his pocket and I dowsed with that as my signal. I was no longer signaling the rocks I had retrieved. I wasn't signaling anything except my souvenir of Gold. The bottle of Gold had a Zinc cap on top. The zinc was what was in the rocks. Even though I wanted to dowse gold and was thinking gold, the zinc was the only targets nearby. The prof said, I didnt think their was gold in these hills, zinc was mined here. He was a dowsing believer, before he met me, and more so after.
Here's another angle for you to research or investigate. A lot of those souvenir bottles were nothing but rumpled up gold leaf from gold leaf kits purchased from Michaels in Englewood, Co. & Glendale, AZ. I know this for fact because I made &sold over 2000 of them. So it might've not been you or your system. Might be worthwhile to re-test your results. The vials I used had bakelite caps. I believe I still have a couple of the goldleaf kits in my shop
Zinc caps aren't mine, so can't tell you what's in those. If you re-examine your results I'd be interested in what you come up with

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've tried many diff triangles, some wrapped with wire, and diffrent lengths. What I like them best for is assays. When I bring a rock or meteorite home I like to see what's in it. The triangles work best for that.
Can you explain your triangles further? Maybe a drawing & dimensions etc. I'm sure several of us would be interested, unless it's TOP SECRET of course.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread