Elements and L-rods
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Elements and L-rods

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dowsing Master, instructor

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    280 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Elements and L-rods

I'm begining my journal on my Dowsing. Solar cycle 25 has begun, and I can again dowse Elements in search of treasures. As the Solar cycle get stronger, the strength and occurrence of the Dowsable signal will increase. In Michigan here we're cold and snowing. Probably won't get out Dowsing till Summer 2021. Till then I can run my tests and any loose ends. I now have a dowsable signal coming in. I can receive on my 3 inch triangle magnet rods first week signal. The dowsing signal isn't strong enough for 11 inch rods nor hand held non swivel rods yet. I do pick up signal on my 17 inch rods. My 20 mile Silver target has quite a pull. I'll be posting pics of proof and finds of Dowsing. All done without any Electronics. Only L-rods and Elements.
    Reed Lukens likes this.

us
    May 2009
    Sailor Flat, Ca.
    SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
    13072 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    isn't there a dowsing sub forum?
    lastleg likes this.

us

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    280 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwasher View Post
    isn't there a dowsing sub forum?
    What do you mean? I'm not allowed to post my own journal here? Ok all you dowsing disbaleviers, let's get you're skeptical comments all over with, so my journal isn't trashed by your future comments.
    Reed Lukens, Goodyguy and 3cylbill like this.

us
    May 2009
    Sailor Flat, Ca.
    SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
    13072 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by dowser View Post
    What do you mean? I'm not allowed to post my own journal here? Ok all you dowsing disbaleviers, let's get you're skeptical comments all over with, so my journal isn't trashed by your future comments.
    well this is a prospecting journal sub-forum. So, no it isn't the place.

Again there is a dowsing forum for you to argue with the skeptics.

us

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    280 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwasher View Post
    well this is a prospecting journal sub-forum. So, no it isn't the place.

Again there is a dowsing forum for you to argue with the skeptics.
    OMG are you for real? I wasn't arguing with anyone until you came along, genious.

us

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    280 times
    Yes! I am dowser!
    tomclark and 3cylbill like this.

us

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    280 times
    Had power on today Monday, first time since Fridays wakeup. It was on a few diffrent times, and running weak. 17 inch swivel rods were signaling my 20 mile Silver target nicely. But other than that it took my 3 inch triangle rods to read any other lines. But I did. I reacquired the 5 Meteorite lines I want to dissect and confirm certain elements. I still cant find charted dowsing power. I know it comes with a CME, but strength and duration of signal eludes me yet.
    Reed Lukens and 3cylbill like this.

us
    retired bumb and part time Hobo

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    5590 times
    Journals are fine ! Glad to see you found the "dowser" forum!
    Reed Lukens likes this.

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    1630 times
    You asked for criticism so I will give you some and for anyone aspiring to become a dowser. First and main thing---lose the ego. You can just bet everyone will say "Not me!!!" That's a dead givaway you have ego issues. You have abetter chance of dying from the covid than you do getting rid of the ego. 98%+ people i the Western civilization have it . In the Holy Bible it says you have to lose the ego to find yourself. Not easy folks, especially in this material world. Be humble. There are certain illegal substances that can help. Look at Mike Tyson how he has changed. If you don't like the Holy Bible version you can always go by Zac Brown band with Jimmy Buffett--"Knee deep"--"When you lose yourself, you find the key to paradise."

Young people are natural dowsers, but about the time they turn seven or eight years old they get the ego trip and lose their dowsing ability. Sure, it's always easier to see it in others and I won't name any names here. BUt let me make this clear if you haven't already got it, dowsing and the ego are mutually exclusive. I don't recall the exact term, something like reticular formation, but right at the base of your skull it's like a trap door and we post a guard there to block info from entering. That's the ego. It is said you only receive the info your ego will allow in. Pompousness and arrogance are to be avioded at all cost if you ever want a chance to become a dowser. Calling yourself a dowser is a good example of this. I got more maybe some other time. There's enough here to chew on for a while.
    Last edited by signal_line; Dec 01, 2020 at 09:02 AM.
    boogeyman likes this.
    Love transcends this world we live in to Heaven.
    I'll leave it to you to figure out where the opposite goes.

If your heart is in it you will find a thousand ways to achieve your goal.
    If your heart is not in it you will find a thousand excuses.

Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.
    Works great if you like wild goose chases and snipe hunts!

L-rods are obsolete.

May you never take one single breath for granted.

us

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    280 times
    I'll keep posting like always, theirs people out there that want to know what I'm up too. I'm sure you'll read it.

us

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    280 times
    I put my sluice away for the winter, and my gold pans. Saw my Metal detector leaning against the garage wall, brought that in. Winter is here, the ground is froze. Yes! I'm multi talented. Am I allowed to post here now?
    Last edited by dowser; Dec 01, 2020 at 09:53 AM.

us

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    280 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dowser View Post
    I put my sluice away for the winter, and my gold pans. Saw my Metal detector leaning against the garage wall, brought that in. Winter is here, the ground is froze. Yes! I'm multi talented. Am I allowed to post here now?
    Who's gonna shed the next tear!
    Last edited by dowser; Dec 01, 2020 at 09:54 AM.

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    1630 times
    ANither saying I like is "Prostitute the intellect to defend the ego." Narcissists just don't make for good dowsers.

Getting back to the Earth's unstable magnetic field during solar magnetic storms causing what I call the Whack-a-mole, Abbe Mermet discusses this in his book from 1930's. He said during calm comditions the target is like the moonlight on calm water. You only see one source. But when conditions are unstable the water has choppy waves and the moonligh appears to come from hundred different angles and bouncing around, thuis the Whack-a-mole, you can't ever catch it. He also said in blazing sunlight conditions can be very bad. It's all-too-easy to let your ego control things and block good advice. That's back to the seven or eight-year-old maturity level. Some even say no, it's the mentality of a two-year-old. Don't kid yourself, many people never get beyond that level.

As for working without equipment, sure it can be done even without a dowsing rod. I would compare it to attempting to dig a hole without a shovel. Not too efficient way to use your precious time.

Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.

L-rods are obsolete.

us

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    280 times
    I don't mean to upset anyone, I'm just posting my beliefs. I'll be the first to admit thru experience, that their is diffrent types of dowsing. I have my way, and only try to teach it. I've been called names continually throught my posting on Treasurenet. I try to defend my topics and keep them to my beliefs. I dont invade your topics and call you names. I will stay in my Prospectors Journal, and let you experts run the dowsing forum. I won't be posting too much until power picks up enough for me to run tests. Then I will post. When I do start finding dowser treasure targets, where am I allowed to post the pics?
    Reed Lukens likes this.

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    1630 times
    Put another way, MOST people who claim to be a dowser are a charlatan. Not necessarity intentionally, but nonetheless. And some really think they are a god. How sick is that? Like they say about laywers, 99% of all lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. Same with so-called dowsers.

The best book I know that deals with dowsing amplifiers is by Christopher Hills--"Supersensonics" (also called The Diviner's Bible), and some of his students wrote their own books. "Alive to the Universe" probably easier to understand at first, but doesn't contain much info on the amplifiers.
    boogeyman likes this.

L-rods are obsolete.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links