txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
interesting guesses so far and for the name la joya the j actually sounds an H so its sound like la hoya....weird hunh.

I won't give any clues or hints about the locale or if folks are close until when I post it Friday.

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So tomorrow is the day I will annouce where. Until then how is everyone arriving at thier answer, is it dowsing, a sense, or other method.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Something tells me not to,but I'll cancel my previous picks and go with either Falcon or Bustamante.Final tomorrow.What time is the cut-off tomorrow?I should know but if it isn't 5pm I would be wrong.

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
alright here is the run down for those who guessed freer my husband family does own a ranch there and that is where he spends all of his free time. For the purpose of this experiment the answer is ENCINO, we own 25 acres there and oneday if we can ever get electric ran out there we plan to build and move there. The school runs fro k-8th grade with a total of like 30 kids. Kinder has like 2 students, and 8th grade has like 3. Can you imagine a school being so small. I am tired of the city and would move out to the boonies tomorrow if I could, we have seen nilgai out there and deer, hogs, and all the small game. For those wondering what a nilgai is here is a pic, they are the oddest looking things like a horse, cow, deer, moose creature.

Attachments

• nilgai.jpg
    nilgai.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 215

Mekong Mike

Jul 22, 2013
Vietnam, Saigon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Use solar panels and a generator. Stay off the grid as much as you can. One good diesel engine should do it.

In my wilder days i used to visit Freer, Alice, Agua Dulce, Laredo, McAllen, Matamoras. I once came back from a night of drinking and fighting in nuevo laredo ( across the border), i stopped in freer at a cafe for breakfast and i had blood all over my shirt, cuts all over my hand. The waitress brought out some bandages and washed my hand and bandaged me up. She was so sweet to do that. That was about 1975. I always remember freer texas because of her.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread