Near Death Experiences? - Page 24
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Like Tree335Likes

Thread: Near Death Experiences?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jun 2007
    14814 times
    Quote Originally Posted by babyrazor View Post
    let me preface this story by saying it doesn't matter if you believe in an afterlife or not, makes no difference to me. In 1968 I died in an emergency room.I came out of my body and looked down to see all the staff rushing around, because hey! this guy just died. When I died there was no white bearded man balancing my scales. When you die you judge yourself, all that ego bulls*t is gone and what you left with is the truth of how you succeeded and how you failed as a human being. And it's your failures, whew, they hurt. Heaven is a wonderful place, the downside is you can't get that stupid smile off your face. Well down a country dirt road I was approached by my great grandfather (I actually knew him in real life) he met me and told me that
    it wasn't my time yet and I had to go back.The next thing I knew I was being revived in the emergency room. Earth time is meaningless in the afterlife. What seemed like a good walk around heaven was probably a minute or less in the emergency room.
    Well it changed the way I live my life...I'm Gods side this go round. P.S. When and if you get there look up little Asian guy, he's got a 4-5 stool counter, makes some great food. I recommend it.
    AH SO!

Jun 2007
    14814 times
    I also had a WONDERFUL After-Life Experience (ALE) years ago & it was called "clinical death"; "In-State" COMA of 2 1/2 months. Time/Space ("Earth-time/space") means NOTHING there. You can "walk" around or just "think", & you are THERE; yes, I DID see Son, Jesus... & Father, God. TWO different locations; & Holy Spirit is Here & Now, in/on the "EARTH-PLANE". After-Life Experience is​ ... FOREVER! I "dig" Asian Food, too.
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Jan 25, 2021 at 06:40 AM.

Jun 2007
    14814 times
    I just "willed" myself back for "unfinished" business "here"; I regret it now... HA! "THERE" is NOT a PRISON!
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Jan 25, 2021 at 06:47 AM.

Jun 2007
    14814 times
    NO disabilities, "there"; "BE" whatever AGE, ya wanna be ("HERE", 70 in a few days)... "THERE", in my 20's; FOREVER! YAY!

Jun 2007
    14814 times
    NOW, I am working on what/how to live "here", after my return from "After-Life". NOT easy with all the restriction/limits. Rather be walking in "THE WOODS", seeing the surrounding mountains FOREVER!
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Jun 23, 2021 at 10:20 AM.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Sponsored Links