Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana

Sky_Warrior

Apr 23, 2008
Auburn Hills MI
Detector(s) used
MY ACE 250 JUST GOT HERE 5/07/08, also used a fisher 1220-x
My sister when she was younger had cancer and had a 99.9% chance to die it was that grim, when she was going into surgery they expected her to die but tried there best. It was a brain tumor and back in the late 80's so it wasn't easy to fix them.

She said to my mom a few months later that the day she had surgery during surgery she was in a huge white area just very bright and there were a lot of people telling here to come with them and waving her into this bright area (sorry the details are sketchy she was 5 and doesnt remember the experience now) She said she was scared of them and ran the other way. Thats all she remembered.

99.9% chance they said we had better odds at winning the lottery then her surviving.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:thumbsup: :coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: THANKS, MJ... for doing this, (and the "thingie", on the other thread) ;D The "Silver Cord" is the placenta-like "connection" between the MIND (NOT the brain), and the body, which includes the brain. OBE/AP utilizes the S.C. so "the MIND" can return, after the "trip"... like a space-walk,
done by astronauts. In NDE, if "clinical death" has occurred, the S.C. ensures LIFE, even tho a person may be in a coma (like me... I was just an "incomplete"... as "they" called me "there"). If one has "flat-lined"... the S.C. is broken, and as far I know... NO return is possible. NDE have been reported in ALL cultures, religions, faiths... EACH, according to their "understanding". AFTER-LIFE in various cultures, religions, faiths are "different"... again; EACH, ACCORDING TO THEIR UNDERSTANDING. :coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup:
To the WORLD OF LIGHT! :thumbsup: 8)

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was a teenager my grandmother was in pretty bad shape and someone had to be with her 24 hours a day. She had episodes where she would quit breathing and we were taught a quick course of CPR. One Saturday night my parents had gone to an auction and I was left there by myself to watch her. She was lying on the couch resting and I was sitting in a chair right beside her and as nervous as could be to be left alone to watch her. I heard her make a rattling noise and then she quit breathing. I sat there watching her for what seemed a couple of minutes because sometimes she would start breathing again after several seconds. I did CPR on her and she started breathing but I could not rouse her to see if she was alright. I raised her eyelids and both eyes were rolled back to where I could only see the whites. I called the auction and told mom what happened and they were on their way. ( I better go ahead and say that my granny had said to not call an ambulance because she was ready to go to heaven if it was really her time to go ) Before they got home my granny woke up and looked over at me and asked me why I did that...... I asked her what she meant and she said, "why did you revive me?". She said she saw me working on her but she had no pulse and was not breathing and I could not wake her up to talk to her after that. She told me that she wished I had let her go because her husband that died in 1942 and her son that died as a child was walking to meet her. I have to say that I have always regretted bring her back because it really hurt me knowing I had disappointed her and I was too selfish to let her go and she hung on for quite a while and got to where she didn't know anyone in the family. I did what I was asked to do and at the time I thought it was the right thing. Looking back on it I wish I had not been able to revive her.

DANGLANGLEY

DANGLANGLEY

OP
OP
Montana Jim

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Dan... I hope you get over the regreat one day... she knows you loved her and did what you were told to do. I'm sure her remaining days were not a mistake.

You saved her life... you were a kid... you did the right thing. :thumbsup:

Also - what an excellent story! Maybe the only reason she came back was to let folks know there is happiness on the other side!

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everybody, I haven't told very many people about that and I do feel better about doing what I did. She was my granny and she was also my buddy. I still miss her and I will never forget how great she was.

DANGLANGLEY

fldaphne

May 27, 2008
Gulfcoast of Florida
Detector(s) used
White's Beach Hunter ID
Dan - I know you felt that you had a big part in bringing her back - and you did - but somehow I think that she had a part in it too - she could have gone on to that place she saw. Don't feel badly - she will have eternity with them now and only that little extra time with you.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had a near death experience and it's hard to explain. There was no white light or voices or out of body experiences like many report. It was as if I were back int he womb, really warm and comfortable, floating in some kind of warm liquid. I was suffering from a very serious, painful injury and the pain was gone. I thought, so this is what death is and I wasn't scared anymore. The feeling was of entire peace and tranquility and over all very pleasant. Probably the most intensly pleasant feeling I have ever had. I have discussed this with my wife and she told me that for two nights the doctors told her they didn't know if I was going to make it or not. I wasn't sure what had occured until I talked to her about it. At the time I wasn't completely sure that I might be near death. But since I have learned more and thought about it I know it was or had to be a near death experience. Monty

VERMONTPACKRAT

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2007
Topsham, Vermont
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Garrett ace 250
A few years ago my brother was hit by a car. The car was going about 60 MPH when it hit him.
He was revived once in the ambulance and once more on the operating table.
We have talked about this before.... He has no memories of bright lights or anything like that. In fact he completly lost two weeks of his life. No memories of ANYTHING.

He has recovered well with alot of screws and rods to heal his broken bones.

Neat post...... VPR

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Along the same lines as the theme.....My mother is in a nursing home suffering from late stage Alzheimer's Disease. Her body is alive but her mind is gone. She doesn't talk except gibberish. She can't walk, read, feed herself, relieve herself or do anything that requires cognitive ability. I wonder what goes on in her mind if anything. I know she would not want to live like that. She would be mortified to have anyone see her like that. She was a very intelligent lady and held several prestigious jobs in government and in the private sector. I watched her go down hill from mere confusion to her present state. There was nothing I could do to help her except be there for her and I was for several years. Now m sister has taken over the task and is nearly at her wits end with remorse. The best thing that could happen is that she could go peacefully in her sleep. But the doctors say that for her mind being gone, her body is fairly healthy. So, I am wondering if she doesn't go through a near death experience every day she lives? At least I don't think she is in any pain, but there is no way of knowing. I am here to tell you folks, if the doctor ever diagnoses me with that horrible malady, I am checking out before I can become a stinking hulk and burden to my family. I can't think of anything any more frightening and horrible to imagine happening to me or anyone else. Until I had witnessed it first hand I didn't have a clue as to the horrors of this disease. Monty

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
prospector40 said:
maybe she came back cause the other side wasnt so happy? Just a thought

She told me that she wished I had let her go because her husband that died in 1942 and her son that died as a child was walking to meet her. She was happy to see them again.

Thanks for the input and have a great night.

DANGLANGLEY

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Before we moved south, we had a good friend in Washington state who was fairly young (30s?) when he "died." He was so impressed with his afterlife experience, he wanted me to transcribe it and put it down on paper. I did. This was several years ago, and the event he related was remarkable, just in the fact he recalled it. What went on in the "afterlife" was not so remarkable, but the fact of how it changed his life was. There were no great details, but some.

For the worse. After that experience, for over a year he was clinically depressed. He didn't "want to come back." It was such a tremendous life-changing experience for him (we gathered it was for the better) that life on earth was really a downer from then on. He eventually "came back" most of the way, but was always willing to share his disappointment in "being back" and experience.

Noodle

Sky_Warrior

Apr 23, 2008
Auburn Hills MI
Detector(s) used
MY ACE 250 JUST GOT HERE 5/07/08, also used a fisher 1220-x
Noodle said:
Before we moved south, we had a good friend in Washington state who was fairly young (30s?) when he "died." He was so impressed with his afterlife experience, he wanted me to transcribe it and put it down on paper. I did. This was several years ago, and the event he related was remarkable, just in the fact he recalled it. What went on in the "afterlife" was not so remarkable, but the fact of how it changed his life was. There were no great details, but some.

For the worse. After that experience, for over a year he was clinically depressed. He didn't "want to come back." It was such a tremendous life-changing experience for him (we gathered it was for the better) that life on earth was really a downer from then on. He eventually "came back" most of the way, but was always willing to share his disappointment in "being back" and experience.

Noodle

Well from my experience with the "other side" & "after life" this kind of is a bummer life(physical life), but were hear to learn and experience things so we need to make sure we live life to the fullest, and learn what ever lesson we need to. Then we rock it out on the other side!

Peace!

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
prospector40 said:
Bringing her back was the human thing to do. It may be a loss for you, but great gain to her. Hindsight is always 20/20. Yes, she understood.

You are right. Thank you very much and have a great night.

DANGLANGLEY

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Years ago I watched a program that dealt with several people that were brought back from death. I was surprised to see a gentleman from the next town over and even more surprised that he was the father of a classmate. The segment on him was very short and left many questions. I always wanted to ask questions about the experience but just left it alone. Recently a friend of mine started dating one of the sons and hes been around in several group functions. It was about 20 years since we saw each other, we talked about the old days and got caught up. I've still held off asking questions as I like to respect the privacy of others but is there any tactful way to broach the subject? I don't think the girlfriend even knows and she is a nurse that helped with one of his babies when he was a marriage that ultimately failed.

Leave it alone, right?

OP
OP
Montana Jim

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
DigginThePast said:
Years ago I watched a program that dealt with several people that were brought back from death. I was surprised to see a gentleman from the next town over and even more surprised that he was the father of a classmate. The segment on him was very short and left many questions. I always wanted to ask questions about the experience but just left it alone. Recently a friend of mine started dating one of the sons and hes been around in several group functions. It was about 20 years since we saw each other, we talked about the old days and got caught up. I've still held off asking questions as I like to respect the privacy of others but is there any tactful way to broach the subject? I don't think the girlfriend even knows and she is a nurse that helped with one of his babies when he was a marriage that ultimately failed.

Leave it alone, right?

I think if the opportunity presents itself - and it makes sense... well maybe you can chat about it.

If you're whitty and smooth, maybe you can stear the conversation that way... then the opportunity might present itself that way.

But if you are basically just asking because it's like a spectical sport, they will know right away, and probebly not want to chat.

Be cool... wait... it's good to respect his privacy.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
;D If he is like me... the "event" to be related, MAY "freak out da natives"; why I DON'T "testify" in church or relate such to STRANGERS (in person, that is). Haven't really shared it with "immediate" family members,
except to speak in general terms, that there IS no "death"... ONLY Transformation, like a BUTTERFLY. I usually tell people this when "death" has occurred (like my dad's, back in 2004, or my niece last Feb.). I will NEVER forget the "haunted" look in my dad's eyes... as tho, he was asking me... what is it like to die; then he did... a few hours, later on his birthday. I think he had a "strange" experience prior to family visit for his birthday... MAYBE, he was just "saying" good-bye, DUNNO. STILL, I wonder... ???

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Montana Jim said:
DigginThePast said:

Leave it alone, right?

I think if the opportunity presents itself - and it makes sense... well maybe you can chat about it.

If you're whitty and smooth, maybe you can stear the conversation that way... then the opportunity might present itself that way.

But if you are basically just asking because it's like a spectical sport, they will know right away, and probebly not want to chat.

Be cool... wait... it's good to respect his privacy.

Its been a long time, I can wait more. My interest is sincere and non judgemental so I don't think I would ever come off as if it were a sport. Have to see if the occasion ever arises.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread