Paranormal Teams

T

trish76642

I would love to do that...but im way to scared to do it by myself.

OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well my wife and i are co founders of a team here in florida, will post our website once its up and running right now we just use myspace for the past 3 years for it, ....nothing to be afraid of..gregg

T

trish76642

ocalasix said:
well my wife and i are co founders of a team here in florida, will post our website once its up and running right now we just use myspace for the past 3 years for it, ....nothing to be afraid of..gregg

wished you were here in Texas Gregg, i'd love to go on a hunt. Are you gonna have any videos on your websight of actual ghost when you get it up and running?

OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we will have an evidence link, may not be of ghosts, might be audio or pics, we investigate using scientific methods, like TAPS on ghost hunters( sci Fi channel) but we hope to have something for the site, as long as client allows us to post evidence.

gregg

OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well try googling paranormal teams in your part of texas, you should be able to find alot of em, see if they are looking for members or allow guests to join on hunts?.....gregg

Sky_Warrior

Apr 23, 2008
Auburn Hills MI
Detector(s) used
MY ACE 250 JUST GOT HERE 5/07/08, also used a fisher 1220-x
I would be interested in doing "paranormal hunts" but I would like a team that both looks at the scientific and metaphysical ways. I think both sides are needed and would balance each other out.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
I've been a paranormal investigator for several years. I am currently lead investigator for SEPRS...SouthEastern Paranormal Research Society. I use what I call "partial scientific" methods in my investigations. By that I mean that scientific methods are good up to a point, but unfortunately, science has this bad little habit of ignoring evidence or altering test results just to fit common theory. I do not do that...what I find is what the client gets. Also, on our website, we do not post pictures of our investigations due to our respect of the privacy of our clients.

OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eddie,

thanks for ringing in, our team names differ by one word ...i agree as far as the privacy goes unless they want it known publically then i ill post..gregg

Sky Pilot

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Tellico Plains, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Several Fisher, Tesoro, White's and Garrett's
Skypilot02 here! I've got to ring in on this one. (Hhhmmm, seems I do that quite a bit!! LOL!!). I personally know Eddie, as we both met on the Paranormal board on T-Net, and of 28,000 folks, we live within 15 miles of one another! I speak with him nearly daily, at least weekly, and will personally vouch for his extensive experience, knowledge and professionalism! I've done several investigations myself, as a loner mostly, and am amazed at the vast knowledge and confidence he exudes!! By the way, he also makes fantastic pizzas! Regards, Richard.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
skypilot02 said:
Skypilot02 here! I've got to ring in on this one. (Hhhmmm, seems I do that quite a bit!! LOL!!). I personally know Eddie, as we both met on the Paranormal board on T-Net, and of 28,000 folks, we live within 15 miles of one another! I speak with him nearly daily, at least weekly, and will personally vouch for his extensive experience, knowledge and professionalism! I've done several investigations myself, as a loner mostly, and am amazed at the vast knowledge and confidence he exudes!! By the way, he also makes fantastic pizzas! Regards, Richard.

Thank you, Richard, for the kind words! I really appreciate it!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: We have Investigators all over Virginia; LOCALLY, in Bedford County, Va.; Roanoke, Va.; a BIG group in Shenandoah Valley (which I was part of in the early 1970's... Blue Ridge Community College; connected with UVA). AH,
THOSE were da days! :thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:wink: I remember now, that we had a Spiritual Rescue TEAM; helping ghosts/spirits go "to the LIGHT"! They even went to an old house next to the Cross Keys Battlefield (Civil War - Rockingham
County, Va,). Dr. Raymond Moody (MD), had just written his first book, LIFE AFTER LIFE; he was at
UVA, and was our consultant. FIRST wife & I knew him & his family well. We visited with them in
Ch'ville, and he indicated his "thinking" rocking chair, in which he wrote THAT book. FIRST wife & I
even formed our own "research group"... THE ALPHA & OMEGA SOCIETY. THOSE were FUN DAYS!
:icon_thumleft: ;D

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
We have a great team of Ghost Hunters in our town. Most are with our local sheriffs department . They have gone to some great places and still do tours off and on as requested. We have quiet a lot of ghostly places here to investigate .

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_thumleft: A VERY haunted area, outside of Richmond, Va. is POCAHONTAS PARKWAY (aka
POCAHAUNTED PARKWAY...), "google" it; had Va. State Troopers on THAT, too... LOL! :coffee2:
:icon_thumleft: ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread