Weird thing happened...

JoeinMemphis

Apr 21, 2007
Oakland Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Minelab Excalibur II
A year or so I woke up in the middle of the night with the dream that the girlfriends house was on fire. It bothered me bad enough that I called her, she lives an hour or so North of me and it was around 3am. She said nothing was wrong there, and looked out her bedroom window. She said it sure is foggy... It was the middle of summer, after a thunderstorm. I said foggy?? Turns out the house across the street was on fire and she was seeing the smoke, the fire wasn't visible yet. She called the volunteer fire dept, and ran across the street and began beating on the door, and the neighbors door. The homeowner was at their mothers, and nobody was home. The house burned to the ground. Strange?? Other than seeing an unexplained shadow figure type thing in the middle of the night on a camping trip when I was younger, my life is pretty explainable. Joe

K

Kentucky Kache

Looks like someone was watching out for the girlfriend.

Falcon

Apr 2, 2008
GA
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 202 Bounty Hunter
we're all psychic to an extent...It's how you tap into it that gives successful results. :coffee2:

jb7487

Apr 16, 2009
Interesting. I believe in Dejavu because I've had it many, many times. Yet I don't believe in ghosts. I think your experience helps show that we are connected to the world and time in ways that we currently don't understand.

I'm going to start keeping a diary of my dreams. Maybe I'll give myself the winning lotery numbers some night! :wink:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D Did ya win, anything? :dontknow: At my UVA hospital interview about MY Near Death Experience,
THEY wanted to know if I was PSYCHIC, and could tell THEM, the "winning numbers"... HA! :wink:

Emileel

Jan 4, 2009
I had always read that Deja Vu was your brain recording events faster than they were happening, so when they would actually occur, then you would somehow remember it happening before..

I have had that feeling many times before...... Interesting.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread