Orgone generator

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
For those of you not familiar with orgone energy, etc... below is a site which gives some background info.

http://www.natures-energies.com/orgone_energy_devices.htm

My friend's husband is making orgone generators. He's been plopping them into scum-covered ponds and then documenting the results/changes every 3 days. I have to say that the photos are impressive as the pond, by day 10, was completely scum free and you could see the bottom of the pond.

I wonder if anyone here has xperienced an orgone generator-- if so--what did you use it for and why.

Much Thanks!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Did you know that Orgone energy was utilized in HIGH MAGIC? SEX MAGIC... N. Tesla to W. Reich; SECRET energy research, which the US gov't utilized for "military purposes"... as in STAR WARS. Where IS Jess Ventura? "Google" RADIONICS or ADVANCED RADIONICS. :icon_thumleft: :coffee2: :read2:

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Did you know that pond scum (algae) can bloom very quickly, like in a matter of a few days and also die or turn over even faster? In some ponds all it takes is a cloudy day or a simple cold front and the algae is dead on the bottom - unseen - in just a day.

Pond scum is alive and necessary for the normal life cycle in the body of water... I don't think the orgone generator does anything more than get wet in a pond.

I have never experienced an orgone generator, and am closed minded about it.

1liquigirl

Jun 13, 2005
Bellefonte, PA
Vibes,
I'm not closed minded to the idea that the materials combined in creating an orgonite machine do in fact have an effect on the environment. We saw a bit of the technology on YouTube and we decided to put a rock I have which is laden with crystals on a cookie sheet and placed pre 1982 copper pennies around it. Below the pennies we filled the pan with pop tabs and set it outside. They say orgonite works as cloud busters, and break up chem trails from jets. We put it to the test and it broke a blue hole in the overcast sky many times. Seems to work with more efficiency if I set the pan in the oven at 170 degrees and let it warm up before placing it outside. I guess it could clean a pond, I was sceptical, until I tried it. I know a true machine has resin and a zapper to positively charge them, I'm just not that technically minded. For sceptics out there, just try an experiment, see for yourself. They supposedly help plants grow too, haven't experimented with that yet. Jesse Ventura should get on this and put this on his show.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread