Guardian Angel?

F

frogwizard

This happened to me about 10 years ago. I was in my bathroom. It was a very tiny bathroom. I was standing on the edge of the tub hanging a shower curtain. My foot slipped and I started to fall backwards toward the counter. I must have blacked out for just a split second, because I don't remember actually hitting the floor. Then I was on the floor on my stomach. I layed there for a second and thought to myself, this is really gonna hurt. I realized then that I had no pain whatsoever. I fell backwards and somehow ended up on my stomach. I was falling toward the counter and I ended up on the floor between the counter and toilet. I should have hit my head. But I felt nothing, like I had just layed down on my stomach. I always wondered how I didn't get hurt.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my angels name is Herman aint that a bitc........ :hello:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_thumleft: fw, MY guess is that YES! You probably DO have a "Guardian Angel/Spirit"; it MAY be someone in yer family, who has already "traveled on". I KNOW my dad (YOD - 2004), has helped me do "maintenance work" for my mom, at the old "home-place"... since 2004. I have heard him... seen HIS hand doing "work", in a vision. So, it makes sense... you ARE "protected"; do not worry about NOT remembering, NOR the "nay-sayers"/jokers on TN. :icon_thumleft: :wink:

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel - KGC said:
:icon_thumleft: fw, MY guess is that YES! You probably DO have a "Guardian Angel/Spirit"; it MAY be someone in yer family, who has already "traveled on". I KNOW my dad (YOD - 2004), has helped me do "maintenance work" for my mom, at the old "home-place"... since 2004. I have heard him... seen HIS hand doing "work", in a vision. So, it makes sense... you ARE "protected"; do not worry about NOT remembering, NOR the "nay-sayers"/jokers on TN. :icon_thumleft: :wink:
:icon_thumleft: :wink:

CarolinaDigs

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
North Carolina
God provides us all with Guardian Angels :) But for most they go unnoticed > due mainly to disbelief, preoccupation to every day life, not having knowledge of this magnificent gift >> etc. etc. :)

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CarolinaDigs said:
God provides us all with Guardian Angels :) But for most they go unnoticed > due mainly to disbelief, preoccupation to every day life, not having knowledge of this magnificent gift >> etc. etc. :)
yup yur right. :thumbsup:

Sandhills Hunter

Tenderfoot
Aug 15, 2017
Lower Alabama, Wish I was in Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was a state trooper for 26 years and I retired in 2013. In 2001 I left for work one morning about 7 am and decided
I'd stop at a gas station a couple of miles from the house and get a cup of coffee. I pulled in the station and when I started to unbuckle my seat belt I had a feeling come over me that I didn't need to go in the store. I kinda shook it off and started to get out of the car a second time and had the same feeling that I shouldn't go in. I thought about it for a few moments and then drove off.
About a week later one of the other sergeants asked me if I had stopped at the gas station on that day and why I didn't get out and go in. I told him it was like something told me not to. He said after I left, the clerk called the Sheriff's Office and told them a guy standing in the store pulled out a pistol when he saw me and said he was going to kill a cop. It turned out the guy had several warrants and other issues with the police. He was arrested soon after and did time in prison.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
4 times I have experienced that 'wordless voice' that has averted me from sure death..

I THANK GOD

Chris

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few years ago, I was driving to work. Early spring snow was still melting off the roofs and onto the roadway and parking lot. I pulled in the parking lot, slowly, because the parking area is on a slant and it can be dangerous. I'm normally the first one in the office so I get to put out the salt. Anyway, as I get in front of my building I have to turn left into a parking spot. Well, the black ice said no. The car slowly slid horizontally downhill, nose now starting to lead the car and there was no way I was going to miss the little truck parked on the downward side of the parking lot. With 4 feet to go before hitting it, there was no stopping, my car violently jerked to the left (up the hill) and went horizontally 8 feet UP the hill SIDEWAYS, straightened itself out, front bumper to back, and kept on moving in the same general good direction. I parked out back and walked around front to the door. A 2,000 pound standard sedan stopping a downward motion and then going UPHILL is impossible. Unless God did it, of course. With God all things are possible. And He has a sense of humor.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a ladder collapse when I stepped onto it from my roof. Everything went slow motion and my mind stayed one step ahead of the fall. When I came down I hit the deck below with my head over the edge and I stuck with feet in the air and I allowed my momentum to carry my feet over and onto the ground laying me on my back. I had a bruise in a straight line across my chest but I just stood up and walked into the house. This is part one

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forget part 2....that's all I got
Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I've had many things happen...That's either God or a Guardian Angel...This one I believe is God.

I had bought a new 24' pontoon boat that came with a '28 trailer about 5yrs ago. It was up north about 40 miles away and when it was ready I said I'd pick it up intstead of having it delivered just to make sure everything was right.

My Mother wanted to ride with me to get it and we were running later than planned leaving there due to the trailer lights and electric brakes being wired different than my truck...anyway, that made us coming back during rush hour on the main 4 lane (one direction) Hiway through KC.

About a mile from my left hand exit, next to the concrete Hiway divider on the left I was behind a flat bed truck with 4' railings on the Sides carrying a full load of 55gal metal drums. My Mom had just remarked that she didn't know why the driver hadn't put up the back rail/gate. I looked again and saw they weren't on skids...Meaning they were empty.

Not a minute later, the driver hit a pot hole and One drum started shaking back and forth...There was no where for me to go, divider on one side and traffic going 65mph in the lanes next to me...I'm pulling a 28' trailer with a boat on it...I let off the gas and tapped the brake a couple times to let the car behind me know I was slowing down.

The drum fell off the truck, hit the road and bounced high in the air..Mom gasped and said Oh, My God....There's no where to go while looking in the passenger side mirror and seeing all the traffic. I just said lay face down on the seat...She pulled enough slack out of her seatbelt really quick and started to lay down.

Before she laid down, we both could see the drum in the air and it was going to hit the windshield of the truck. We both said I Love You at the same time...As soon as we said that...It looked like something invisible caught the drum...It hung there in the air a second and then it was moved safely right up against that divider to my left and was set gently down against it.

We looked at each other just stunned by what had happened as we drove passed it. Both of us thanking God...The truck driver never saw that the drum came off of his truck and he kept going.

I believe she said that about the bed gate at just the right time and I believe God gave me the strength not to swerve away from the drum and hit other vehicles and also not to slam the brakes on and jack-knife the truck and trailer into traffic. He caught the drum and set it safely upright next to the divider letting us both know that He is with us always.

Kace

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've had some strange experiences similar and I know I've been protected many times. When I was racing motorcycles off road my wife always told me to ride as fast as I can but never go faster than my angels could fly. They are pretty fast and never had problems keeping up and after every race I'd wonder how I didn't hit a single tree and made every corner haha.
I've had too many close calls to remember and just basic life and searching for the next adrenaline rush. I've been extremely lucky so far to walk away from it all almost unscathed besides a few stitches and some chipped teeth and bumps and bruises along the way.
The only surgery I've ever had was last year. I tore my shoulder out swinging on my pull up bar and being stupid while I was half drunk but I think my angel was disgusted with me at that point haha.
She don't like me sipping grandpa's ole cough medicine. :notworthy:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread