Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree20Likes
  • 3 Post By frogwizard
  • 1 Post By aa battery
  • 1 Post By Rebel - KGC
  • 1 Post By aa battery
  • 1 Post By CarolinaDigs
  • 1 Post By aa battery
  • 4 Post By Sandhills Hunter
  • 2 Post By worldtalker
  • 1 Post By Mad Machinist
  • 2 Post By smokeythecat
  • 2 Post By 13dolphins1
  • 1 Post By 13dolphins1

Thread: Guardian Angel?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    frogwizard

Guardian Angel?

This happened to me about 10 years ago. I was in my bathroom. It was a very tiny bathroom. I was standing on the edge of the tub hanging a shower curtain. My foot slipped and I started to fall backwards toward the counter. I must have blacked out for just a split second, because I don't remember actually hitting the floor. Then I was on the floor on my stomach. I layed there for a second and thought to myself, this is really gonna hurt. I realized then that I had no pain whatsoever. I fell backwards and somehow ended up on my stomach. I was falling toward the counter and I ended up on the floor between the counter and toilet. I should have hit my head. But I felt nothing, like I had just layed down on my stomach. I always wondered how I didn't get hurt.
    gold boy, Rebel - KGC and Kace like this.

us
    Oct 2006
    1871 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Re: Guardian Angel?

my angels name is Herman aint that a bitc........
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    8426 times

fw, MY guess is that YES! You probably DO have a "Guardian Angel/Spirit"; it MAY be someone in yer family, who has already "traveled on". I KNOW my dad (YOD - 2004), has helped me do "maintenance work" for my mom, at the old "home-place"... since 2004. I have heard him... seen HIS hand doing "work", in a vision. So, it makes sense... you ARE "protected"; do not worry about NOT remembering, NOR the "nay-sayers"/jokers on TN.
    Kace likes this.

us
    Oct 2006
    1871 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC
    fw, MY guess is that YES! You probably DO have a "Guardian Angel/Spirit"; it MAY be someone in yer family, who has already "traveled on". I KNOW my dad (YOD - 2004), has helped me do "maintenance work" for my mom, at the old "home-place"... since 2004. I have heard him... seen HIS hand doing "work", in a vision. So, it makes sense... you ARE "protected"; do not worry about NOT remembering, NOR the "nay-sayers"/jokers on TN.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Apr 2007
    North Carolina
    7 times

God provides us all with Guardian Angels But for most they go unnoticed > due mainly to disbelief, preoccupation to every day life, not having knowledge of this magnificent gift >> etc. etc.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    That man is a success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much.......   Robert Lewis Stevenson

us
    Oct 2006
    1871 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDigs
    God provides us all with Guardian Angels But for most they go unnoticed > due mainly to disbelief, preoccupation to every day life, not having knowledge of this magnificent gift >> etc. etc.
    yup yur right.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Aug 2017
    Wish I was in Texas
    Whites
    4 times
    I was a state trooper for 26 years and I retired in 2013. In 2001 I left for work one morning about 7 am and decided
    I'd stop at a gas station a couple of miles from the house and get a cup of coffee. I pulled in the station and when I started to unbuckle my seat belt I had a feeling come over me that I didn't need to go in the store. I kinda shook it off and started to get out of the car a second time and had the same feeling that I shouldn't go in. I thought about it for a few moments and then drove off.
    About a week later one of the other sergeants asked me if I had stopped at the gas station on that day and why I didn't get out and go in. I told him it was like something told me not to. He said after I left, the clerk called the Sheriff's Office and told them a guy standing in the store pulled out a pistol when he saw me and said he was going to kill a cop. It turned out the guy had several warrants and other issues with the police. He was arrested soon after and did time in prison.

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    10242 times
    The one everybody else missed.
    4 times I have experienced that 'wordless voice' that has averted me from sure death..

I THANK GOD

Chris
    Digzit2 and Kace like this.
    ​EVER WONDER WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS COME FROM?

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
    9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-9

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high
    places. Ephesians 6:12

​7 minutes could change your lif​e...
    http://antidoteforall.com/

Charter Member
    us
    Period Six Mining and Exploration, LLC

Aug 2010
    Southeast Arizona
    3692 times
    Prospecting
    I have one. Kept me alive in some bad places.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    Mining is how I make my living. I turn mountains into dust on a daily basis.

Charter Member

Nov 2012
    5074 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    A few years ago, I was driving to work. Early spring snow was still melting off the roofs and onto the roadway and parking lot. I pulled in the parking lot, slowly, because the parking area is on a slant and it can be dangerous. I'm normally the first one in the office so I get to put out the salt. Anyway, as I get in front of my building I have to turn left into a parking spot. Well, the black ice said no. The car slowly slid horizontally downhill, nose now starting to lead the car and there was no way I was going to miss the little truck parked on the downward side of the parking lot. With 4 feet to go before hitting it, there was no stopping, my car violently jerked to the left (up the hill) and went horizontally 8 feet UP the hill SIDEWAYS, straightened itself out, front bumper to back, and kept on moving in the same general good direction. I parked out back and walked around front to the door. A 2,000 pound standard sedan stopping a downward motion and then going UPHILL is impossible. Unless God did it, of course. With God all things are possible. And He has a sense of humor.
    worldtalker and USMC Reaper like this.

Jul 2016
    333 times
    I had a ladder collapse when I stepped onto it from my roof. Everything went slow motion and my mind stayed one step ahead of the fall. When I came down I hit the deck below with my head over the edge and I stuck with feet in the air and I allowed my momentum to carry my feet over and onto the ground laying me on my back. I had a bruise in a straight line across my chest but I just stood up and walked into the house. This is part one

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    Rebel - KGC and USMC Reaper like this.

Jul 2016
    333 times
    Forget part 2....that's all I got
    Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links