Past Lives Experiences

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
The Mountains of Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
I have experienced many past life regressions or experiences and was wondering if there are others here that have as well. My past lives go very far back to prehistoric times up until 1953. In this life I was born in 1956. I don't know where the spirit goes in between lives but, am curious about your thoughts on that as well.

Please, It really doesn't matter to me your "religious views" on whether or not you believe in past lives. Let's put religion aside and take a look at the real you and your experiences. Thanks.

Ernest

alexfm123

Nov 17, 2009
Far West Texas
I believe in past-lives, but what I never understood is how you can see your past life. You think you could explain how you saw your past lives?

OP
OP
simplemaninpr

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
I know that to many it sounds weird but, one just has to remember his own birth. Once that is revealed from the sub conscious, you have opened your path to the past.

Ernest

alexfm123

Nov 17, 2009
Far West Texas
Hmmm. I'll try that. Hope it works. I've always wondered what I was in my past lives. If you dont mind me asking, what/who were you in your past lives?

OP
OP
simplemaninpr

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
In 1953 (three years before I was born) I was a pilot on a reconnaissance mission. Somewhere over a seaport my windshield was hit by a bird and the plane started burning inside the cockpit. I bailed out but, my parachute tangled in the superstructure of a ship and despite having a helmet on I cracked my skull and bled to death.

This coinsides with my birth of being born with the cranium not completely closed. My skull was bleeding when I was born (so my parents told me). Red Cross volunteers set up a blood drive on my father's naval base in exchange for the blood that was needed to keep my alive until I stopped bleeding.

Like with each past life (with eyes closed and in reverie) I only consider it real when I experience the full blown emotions of each event. Example with this one was the feeling of flying, the heat from the fire, me coughing, the feeling of falling with the parachute, swinging back and forth while hanging from the superstructure, etc. No pain really felt at the end but, saw the body fade away in the distance as my spirit rose up and away from it at the time of death.

This was actually my first past life experience. It took me many months to analyze the validity of if and prior to this event, I did not believe in past lives.

alexfm123

Nov 17, 2009
Far West Texas
wow, thats pretty incredible. I know this may sound a little annoying, but how exactly do I have to remember my birth? Its still kind of confusing. I honestly want to try, but im not sure what to do.

OP
OP
simplemaninpr

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Alex,

Trama, pain, etc is recorded in our subconscious mind. It is stored there but, is just underneath our consciousness. I was and still is a protection device that was created in man in the times before communication (speech). Since we do not have instincts like animals, man has to rely of this mechanism to teach him not to repeat former mistakes over and over again. Like when you first touched something hot. Your subconscious will kick in when you start to touch something hot again. Maybe remember pain in your fingers, etc. will stop you before you make the same mistake a second time.

The birth experience is a tramatic and painful experience for the baby too. It is stored in the subconscious along with everything else. Finding it requires time and patience. Freud admited, that one could not experience birth because of the trama but, later it was discovered with the state of reverie and a partner one could withdraw information out of the subconscious.

Reverie is not hypnosis but, actually the reverse of it. Reverie is a relaxed state that makes you more aware of everything around you and inside you more than when you are in your normal state of consciousness. That is why one can see inside themselves but, a partner is needed to ask the right questions.

Once your eyes are closed and you have relaxed your thoughts, (you can do this sitting or laying down), your partner can asked you things like how do you feel for example. You tell them the first thing that pops into your mind. The partner lets you flow your answers until you are finished and then ask you another question from the list of answer that you gave on the last one.

The way I found my birth experience was when I was in reverie and my partner asked me to experience my best sexual experience. Once that was over, she asked me what was the first number to come to mind. The number was 2. She then as was the birth or prebirth. I said "prebirth". She asked was that 2 hours, 2 minutes, 2 seconds! I said 2 minutes and the birth experience began for me.
There is no pain in any of the experiences but, your senses will be heightened as well as your emotions.

Once the birth experience was complete she ask me again what number comes to mind. I told her 3. She asked was the birth or prebirth? I said "prebirth". She asked was it 3 seconds, 3 minutes, 3 hours, 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years! I said 3 years, and that is where the past life kicked in that I had experienced!

Ernest

K

Kentucky Kache

How would a baby have a physical defect that someone else had in a previous time, even if it was the same spirit/life in each? If it's the life that's reincarnated, how does that reincarnate the body? I'll bet if you dug up the guy who died when his parachute didn't open you'd find his skull fractured, just as it was when it went into the grave. That means your defect and his defect was two separate and different defects.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D KK, THAT is a very good question... I also do not believe in re-incarnation... BUT! Dr. Ian Stevenson from University of Virginia studied, researched and wrote
SEVERAL books on it (from India, etc.) so... :dontknow: I suspect it is like having a picture taken of you from different "directions"; NONE of 'em is the "you" in ACTUALITY. I have a "birth-mark" on my lower left back, and a girl, who knew of my interest in GERMAN resistance to A. Hitler, told me, I was a German officer in a past life, who tried to kill A. Hitler; I didn't believe her... yet, I do wonder. http://reluctant-messenger.com/reincarnation-proof.htm ::) ??? :dontknow:

alexfm123

Nov 17, 2009
Far West Texas
Oh, ok. I understand now. Now my problem is going to be finding a partner for this. That should be fun. My parents think Im pretty weird when I talk about things like this, my friends- who knows, and the gf dumped me a couple weeks ago, so thats out to. Boy, this kinda sucks. ;D

OP
OP
simplemaninpr

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Kentucky,

The spirit seems to carry with it some of the traits or incidents that past lives have experienced into the next life. Beauty marks, birth marks etc may have been gun shot wounds in a past life, for example. And, its not only physical traits either. Emotional and mental trauma is often carried into the next lives as well. Napoleon's troops use to torture citizens of a country they invaded to make them serve in his armies. The damage from the torture was sometimes so traumatic that in their next lives these souls would bring with them the thought they they were Napoleon! That is why when you see a person that appears to be "loopy" in a cartoon or something, he is dressed up as Napoleon.

There is a whole lot of information out there spanning into many religions and many areas around the globe on the subject of regression. Some use hypnosis and some just use reverie. I found three on the internet that might help answer a few questions for you.

http://www.reincarnationcentral.com/article1010.html

http://www.pastlives.org/

http://www.past-lives-regression.com

Ernest

K

Kentucky Kache

Actually, I'm not seeking answers, I have found them. :)

paratrooper

Sep 20, 2004
Kingman AZ
I think the Buddists have this down to a science . To them it is almost a non-event . That is to say that if reincarnation is mentioned it is as suprising as "rain on thursday into friday". I once spoke to a guy from CA who told me a story about Shirley Mc Claine . When told that a dear friend of hers died in a car accident and was burned to death she wondered out loud "I wonder why she chose to die that way ". From what I gleaned there is a logic that is followed by many . It goes kinda like this . After you have lived your life you are called to task . (You will have no recollection of this) . Your performance is discussed and appraised . Let's say that you were a dirt bag . Mean , abusive and a general butt hole . You can pay society back slowly or quickly . Imagine that your suffering can be compressed and stretched out . Mother Theresa with her life of sacriface and helping just might have been payment in full for taking an innocent life in another life . How about Hitler . He might have to be a miserable wretch for 50 lifetimes to atone for his bad deeds . If your debt is average you might choose to pay it back all at once or over 3 or 4 lifetimes . Or you might want to get it over with . There are people that live horrible lives . We know about sexual slavery in African countries . Perhaps a really bad person that wants to atone quickly can live one of those lives 5 or 6 times before "breaking even". Since we are not really privy to the deal we made our punishments are pre-planned but our "good deeds" are up to us . Sound complicated ? Yes it is . That's why the Buddists attempt to achieve Nirvana . That's where they live as good as they can . Total dedication to others and no need for material things . Less temptation .

K

Kentucky Kache

Rebel - KGC said:
??? :coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Reap, what ya sow...? Over ONE lifetime... or many? :dontknow:

That is a question. If you state that we live many lifetimes, what would you base that on?

OP
OP
simplemaninpr

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
I'm sorry Kentucky but, I thought you weren't looking for answers or, were you just speaking metaphorically? What are all these lifetimes "based" on? Do they have to have a base? If mankind exist, isn't that enough reason? I would think that the evolution on this planet would be a good basis if nothing else. What "thought" was put into a subspecies existence that made him rise to the height of a creative human being. Surely, Darwin's theories play only a small part but, without some memory retained in the spirit, we as humans would only "be walking in circles" instead of continuity reaching to higher levels of intelligence. Humanity has proven itself time and time again in our examples of creativity, and the highest existence of mankind is his ability to be creative. So, these Judeo-Christian-any religion thoughts sometimes need to be moved over to one side so those trapped inside those beliefs can finally take a good look at the world and see what is really going on.

Ernest

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread