STRUCTURES ON MARS?

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
maybe we are martians.

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear am-ark;
What structures are you referring to, my friend?
Your friend;
LAMAR

OP
OP
am-ark

am-ark

Nov 30, 2008
Virginia
I have recently read that nasa has found what seems to be pyramids on the planet....check it out and let me know what you think! :icon_thumright:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it's where we came from,
before the sun cooled down and we needed
to get closer to it.

next step Venus a billion years from now

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
That Cydonia region is certainly intriguing! :icon_thumleft: I don't know if they are artificial structures or natural, but if I were head of NASA, that area would be in my top sites to check out for exploration.

They have plans for 'terraforming' Mars to make it a future habitation for man, I wonder if anyone has figured out a way to do it with Venus? How could it be cooled down enough for water to remain in a liquid state on the surface? Just wondering. :help:
Oroblanco

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Oroblanco said:
That Cydonia region is certainly intriguing! :icon_thumleft: I don't know if they are artificial structures or natural, but if I were head of NASA, that area would be in my top sites to check out for exploration.

They have plans for 'terraforming' Mars to make it a future habitation for man, I wonder if anyone has figured out a way to do it with Venus? How could it be cooled down enough for water to remain in a liquid state on the surface? Just wondering. :help:
Oroblanco
Dear Oroblanco;
I think that the NASA scientists will be most interested in rthe egions of Mars that are the most likely candidates to be harboring life. Also, there may be no need to terraform Mars if there is existing life on the planet. It may be terraforming itself, my friend. Also, if there IS life on Mars, then the implications behind interrupting nature's design for that planet are profound. Even if the life on that planet, or ANY planet is merely bacteria, we should accquire a hands-on attitude and restrict ourselves to observing from a distance.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lamar said:
Oroblanco said:

Oroblanco
Dear Oroblanco;
I think that the NASA scientists will be most interested in rthe egions of Mars that are the most likely candidates to be harboring life. Also, there may be no need to terraform Mars if there is existing life on the planet. It may be terraforming itself, my friend. Also, if there IS life on Mars, then the implications behind interrupting nature's design for that planet are profound. Even if the life on that planet, or ANY planet is merely bacteria, we should accquire a hands-on attitude and restrict ourselves to observing from a distance.Your friend;
LAMAR

Do you mean, "Hands OFF" as in Starfleet's Prime Directive?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oroblanco said:

Oroblanco

Mr. O,
If the world knew what NASA knows, there would be a true "revelation" and MAYBE a "revolution". :laughing7: The head of NASA has stated in interviews that if they had found proof of UFOs and extraterrestrial life, they would blast the news all over the media. BALONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! NASA is funded by Uncle Sugar, and if he says "keep you d----- mouth shut, guess what? Mouths would be kept shut. Our astronauts have seen and photographed objects not of this world, as we know it.

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Shortstack said:
lamar said:
Oroblanco said:

Oroblanco
Dear Oroblanco;
I think that the NASA scientists will be most interested in rthe egions of Mars that are the most likely candidates to be harboring life. Also, there may be no need to terraform Mars if there is existing life on the planet. It may be terraforming itself, my friend. Also, if there IS life on Mars, then the implications behind interrupting nature's design for that planet are profound. Even if the life on that planet, or ANY planet is merely bacteria, we should accquire a hands-on attitude and restrict ourselves to observing from a distance.Your friend;
LAMAR

Do you mean, "Hands OFF" as in Starfleet's Prime Directive?
Dear Shortstack;
Exactly, my friend. Curiously enough, that Starfleet Directive came about as the result of a debate among scientists in the late 1950s and early 1960s about what we should do, as humans, if we came across life on the moon. This of course was preceeding the moon missions and the debate ended that we should not interfere. I think that perhaps Gene Roddenberry happened to hear about the discussion and used it in the series.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Hmm well I respectfully disagree on whether humans ought to be colonizing/terraforming Mars, based on the presence of something on the order of BACTERIA. From what we know of Mars history, it looks like the best odds for life developing (and even into something intelligent) were LONG ago when water was in a liquid state, its atmosphere was more dense, and overall it was warmer than it is today. Based on that apparent history, any life there NOW is not in a state of developing into progressively higher forms but is just hanging on in a persistent state in the face of ever-degenerating environment. I even have a justification that is altruistic; in my opinion, human life ought to be planted on more than just Earth, along with some of our more useful fauna and flora - "just in case" some stray asteroid should come along one day and "poof" - Earth is no longer home to humans. :o

Humans have been exploring and colonizing new lands throughout our history, finding new life should not mean "hands off" in my opinion. Had our ancestors followed that line of reasoning, we would still be living in a relatively small area in Africa. :o
Oroblanco

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree

However anything Brought Back should Go to the Space station
for Study, Not brought back to earth, Until
we are absolutely sure it is not, dangerous to human life.

I think they should take a page from Sci-Fi Films
in this case, just to be safe. not thinking
alian monsters, thinking alian born virus's

use the Space Station Crew as guinea pigs first

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Oroblanco said:
Hmm well I respectfully disagree on whether humans ought to be colonizing/terraforming Mars, based on the presence of something on the order of BACTERIA. From what we know of Mars history, it looks like the best odds for life developing (and even into something intelligent) were LONG ago when water was in a liquid state, its atmosphere was more dense, and overall it was warmer than it is today. Based on that apparent history, any life there NOW is not in a state of developing into progressively higher forms but is just hanging on in a persistent state in the face of ever-degenerating environment. I even have a justification that is altruistic; in my opinion, human life ought to be planted on more than just Earth, along with some of our more useful fauna and flora - "just in case" some stray asteroid should come along one day and "poof" - Earth is no longer home to humans. :o

Humans have been exploring and colonizing new lands throughout our history, finding new life should not mean "hands off" in my opinion. Had our ancestors followed that line of reasoning, we would still be living in a relatively small area in Africa. :o
Oroblanco
Dear Oroblanco;
The "humans first" philosophy is a one valid and it also has a great many proponents, however I do feel that if, as a species, we are ever faced with the decision of whether to terraform a planet or not, the slim majority would vote to not terraform a planet in the face of existing life forms, unless there also existed a compelling need to terraform, such as the imminent destruction of our home planet.

The main argument would be that we would be forsaking life for the sake of creating life, which is inherently contrary to our views on life in general.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
I agree
However anything Brought Back should Go to the Space station
for Study, Not brought back to earth, Until
we are absolutely sure it is not, dangerous to human life.
I think they should take a page from Sci-Fi Films
in this case, just to be safe. not thinking
alian monsters, thinking alian born virus's
use the Space Station Crew as guinea pigs first

Jeff, I agree fully with your idea. It only makes sense to do things that way. BUT, because it makes sense, means that it won't be done. You saw how those Moon rocks were brought back here. They didn't know for sure if there might have been some form of virus or bacteria that was dormant inside of those rocks. Nope, just brought them on down and put into isolation chamber on the ground. Key words, "on the ground"...........OUR ground. To be highly educated individuals, they do some of the DUMBEST things. :laughing7:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Shortstack wrote
To be highly educated individuals, they do some of the DUMBEST things.

As the cowhands say - "boy-howdy" if that isn't sad but true. Without going into the tragedies which killed astronauts, there are the twin examples of Mars robotic missions which failed due to the almost incredible oversight of converting English to Metric measures. I have tremendous respect for our NASA scientists BUT - there does seem to be a terrible and costly lack of common sense at times.

That said, I still hope that space exploration will continue and push the frontiers out to the stars. We will lose men and women and there will be tragic accidents, but in the long run it will pay off.
Oroblanco

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And, just think, Mr. O. The scientists who put man on the moon were using "slip-sticks" and punch-card machines. Those folks that screwed the pooch on those Mars machines were using full out computers. :laughing9: Maybe they need those little pictures on their computer keys like those kids have at McDonald's have. :icon_scratch:

I don't know if you ever heard the conspiracy theory about how those 3 astronauts who were burned up in that capsule accident were killed because Gus Grissom had threatened to go public about the existence of UFOs. :dontknow: One of those stories with no starting point.

OP
OP
am-ark

am-ark

Nov 30, 2008
Virginia
:icon_thumright: Ok this is my uneducated opinion about science, maybe at one time we communicated with a lifeform from mars or some other planet in our solar system, there are way too many strange ancient structures even on earth such as crop circles, ancient runways, stonehenge, amd pyramids that many people have opinions about, but dont exactly know how they were built, or for what reason they were built, also there are strange artifacts drawn by our native ancestors that seem to be "from another universe", or maybethey were just really bad artists...LOL :coffee2:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
I agree, there is something in human history which is not in our history books; the evidence of some level of "civilization" existing DURING our last Ice Age, when all humans were supposedly living in caves or hunting mammoths. A lot of speculation has been done on this evidence, but mostly "academia" just loudly ignores it.

Oroblanco

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest: