Paranormal Carolinas

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
Paranormal Carolina's

Most of you here on TreasureNet know me as a treasure hunter, and the host of the "Treasure Expo & Trade Show".
I am also an avid paranormal investigator, and the President of Paranormal Carolina's which I founded almost 2 years ago.
We have visited some of the most haunted sites in the Carolina's and put our findings on our team website, www.ParanormalCarolinas.com for people to make their own opinions.
We have a LARGE collection of amazing EVP's, photos and videos.
Our team is in the process of new and great upcoming ventures that will be exciting to everyone.
David
xXx

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Re: Paranormal Carolina's

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D David, went to yer web-site... GREAT job! ;D We have quite a few places here in Virginia with "spooky" events. Grew up in a haunted house, that was ALWAYS cold; currently, wife & I live in a haunted house (rental), with benign ghosts (former parsonage of UMC).
Abby, is a friendly 7 year old (I have heard her MOSTLY, and seen her once; wife has also heard her... we don't have any children). I have also heard MUCH "mumbling" from men and women here and at my "old homeplace" in the Shenandoah Valley... HA! LOTS of "spirits" there, with the Civil War, and all. ANYWAY, carry on! :coffee2: coffee? :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: For all! ;D

Lucky Eddie

Feb 9, 2010

Cold?

You don't know cold - nuthin's as cold as my mother - in - laws kiss! When you look up "cold" in the dictionary there's her photo, with her lips all puckered! :o

If she actually kissed you with those mumbo lips, she'd take half yer face off. :tongue3:

Her kiss, is colder'n a frogs tit! ;D

Cold - did I mention....... :laughing7:

Cheers

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:icon_thumleft: GREAT web-site! We have at least two "clubs" in our area... will try to find "addys".
:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: Have some... ;D

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

xXx, I wasn't able to load your website, got a 403 error message :icon_scratch:

However, I was able to view houdini911 site.. Pretty nice, I'll go back and read through it.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:laughing9: gord Thanks, I didn't even look at the date of this post :laughing9:

I saw it come to the top and I never read it before :tongue3: :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread