Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched some shows like Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, etc. and why is the hunting difference so wide?

like Ghost Hunters investigate the same place as the Ghost Adventure team.....GH gets 3 noises and a possible shadow figure not caught on tape----but when GA investigated they got 50 EVPs with "kill Zak" or answering direct questions, doors slamming on camera, they catch on tape possible figures walking by cameras, etc. etc.

so who is to believe these shows ya know (if ya can believe any of it)?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FarmerChick said:
I watched some shows like Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, etc. and why is the hunting difference so wide?

like Ghost Hunters investigate the same place as the Ghost Adventure team.....GH gets 3 noises and a possible shadow figure not caught on tape----but when GA investigated they got 50 EVPs with "kill Zak" or answering direct questions, doors slamming on camera, they catch on tape possible figures walking by cameras, etc. etc.

so who is to believe these shows ya know (if ya can believe any of it)?

:thumbsup:

i never watch Ghost Adventures or paranormal state
for these exact reasons. it's obvious what they don't imagine
they create. May as well watch Twilight Zone Reruns.

I Actually havn't been able to watch the last
3 seasons of Ghost Hunters International,
Have you seen an Episode yet where Barry Fitzgerald hasn't Been Touched, Or Hasn't Jumped because Something Moved ?
Or the latest season of Ghost hunters either
since they got rid of the only open minded Investigater
"Kris Williams". I Think they sent her to GHI To practice
Faking it.

I have the Hunch they have been Imagening more then
is there lately also.
Especially when they investigate Historical Places.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D COLD! :( MY guess is that different equipment is utilized; almost certain that concerns of "fakery" can be sent to official web-sites of "shows of interest". :wink:

claymation

Oct 14, 2007
NM
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yeah I know, first season the evidence was scanty at best. In fact most claims were proved to be false or had a natural explanation. The following seasons turned out to be incredible, they were picking up on everything. Ghost Hunter certified ! It a money thing for everyone involved. I'm disgusted with this whole entertainment business scam paranormal investigation BS.

Tony66

May 28, 2008
Tampa Bay Area Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II
Ghost Hunters is/was one of my favorite programs. I said is/was because I'm not sure anymore, especially after the last 2 maybe 3 seasons. I loved the show when it first came out, but I noticed Grant's and Jay's enthusiasm isn't there any more. I kind-a get the impression that the stars ofthe show are done but under contract so they have to go thru the motions. I could be way off here but it's just my opinion. As for Kris Williams, I liked her as an investigator but, it seemed like every show they had to zoom in on her butt at least once. Don't get me wrong, if I had to see any butts from that crew it would most definitely be hers, but it just cheapens the show.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tony66 said:
As for Kris Williams, I liked her as an investigator but, it seemed like every show they had to zoom in on her butt at least once. Don't get me wrong, if I had to see any butts from that crew it would most definitely be hers, but it just cheapens the show.

Was always something to look forward to. :laughing7:

But reminds me, Don't know the other womans name,
but about 2 seasons ago Her & Kris were walking up a pair of stars
& the other woman, said
Butt,butt,butt,butt, as the camera followed her up the stairs
from behind.

Was never sure if it was her way of saying "Zoom in on it"
To the cameraman, or "everyone look at my Butt".

Tony66

May 28, 2008
Tampa Bay Area Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II
But reminds me, Don't know the other womans name,
but about 2 seasons ago Her & Kris were walking up a pair of stars
& the other woman, said
Butt,butt,butt,butt, as the camera followed her up the stairs
from behind.

Was never sure if it was her way of saying "Zoom in on it"
To the cameraman, or "everyone look at my Butt".
[/quote]

Ok, I'm really gonna regret this but here it goes...

A- thats not what she really said and you need to learn to read lips...
B- she was reminding the camera there are 2 women present and they should show the other womans butt half the time cause hindsight is 20/20 (you know...half ;D)

wow those are bad, but I couldn't help it, gotta go...the handbasket is waiting and I want to get a seat by the AC.. :help:

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK glad to know it just isn't me wondering about the shows LOL

yea I loved GH but Jay and Grant are different now...I guess FAME? they do "seem" different while investigating.....oh well....everything changes.

but I have to say Zak can entertain HAHA

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread