Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
last water hunt down in Fla. told my friend he was going to find a nice diamond - told him I had dream that night - hour into hunt - he found ring with 5 nice diamonds

went field hunting with another friend - he had been in a slump - we had never gotten a Bust coin from spot
I told him I had a feeling he would get a Bust coin that day - It was a hammered field - I managed 2 CT coppers down deep - He wanted to leave - I left my back pack in the middle of the field and yelled to him to pick it up as he headed back - half way to my pack he got a Bust 1/2 dime - he thought he had a 1/2 reale - but was shocked when he saw it was a Bust
if I had not left it where I did - he never would have gotten it

have had a few other quirky things like that happen over the yrs

OP
OP
chukers

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CASPER-2 said:
last water hunt down in Fla. told my friend he was going to find a nice diamond - told him I had dream that night - hour into hunt - he found ring with 5 nice diamonds

went field hunting with another friend - he had been in a slump - we had never gotten a Bust coin from spot
I told him I had a feeling he would get a Bust coin that day - It was a hammered field - I managed 2 CT coppers down deep - He wanted to leave - I left my back pack in the middle of the field and yelled to him to pick it up as he headed back - half way to my pack he got a Bust 1/2 dime - he thought he had a 1/2 reale - but was shocked when he saw it was a Bust
if I had not left it where I did - he never would have gotten it

have had a few other quirky things like that happen over the yrs

This is the kind of things I was talking about... it happens more than we realize!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread