Weird Time Travel site, archive, references disappeared. ?

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is strange. Searching for http://andersoninstitute.comhttp://

I've used Wayback Machine, Archive-it Collections, Website and Google cache and they all return zero results. Nothing, nada, zip. The only reference I find if from the Eustas High School archive-i project. In addition to no info about the site, there are some videos and recordings missing. Wow. Way to make a guy more paranoid. Anyone have a clue how this could happen> :)
BB
Archive-It - Eustis High School

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday night, January 31, 2010, physicist David Lewis Anderson spoke with Art Bell on the popular overnight radio program Coast to Coast. Over the course of a spellbinding four hour program, Anderson revealed that he had been successful with new experiments in time control at his laboratory complex in New Mexico. The crux of the processes involves combinations of different chemical agents and lasers to create "a lot of energy, a lot of light" and initiate small warp fields.

Can People Travel Forward or Backward in Time?
Dr. Anderson claims that research through The Anderson Institute has jumped forward 200 per cent since 2002, the last time he spoke with the media. He admits that the work has been physically and emotionally draining and that he has "lost a lot."

Through his conversation with Art Bell, the biggest problem with the possibility for time travel is the quandary it would create. Are human beings, at this stage of our evolution ready for this? Technology of this magnitude, they both agreed, would create warring factions in the world as it stands presently.

Time Travel and Time Control Paradoxes
The subject of time travel always revolves around the paradoxes created by traveling backward in time and interfering with certain events. What if, for example, a time traveler was able to kill a young Adolf Hitler in the early years of the twentieth century? How different would the world be?

Dr. Anderson explained that there are many different universes and temporal possibilities. According to Dr. Anderson, a time traveler who traveled back to the time of his youth and accidentally killed himself would not simply dissolve out of existence as commonly thought. He would simply cease to exist in that universe. It is a difficult concept for most people to wrap their minds around. Going forward with experiments at the Anderson Institute and others like it could forever change what it means to be human.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IANAS - I am not a scientist. I am curious about everything and believe anything is possible. So that's where I'm at in our new world science.

All the people who make the the stuff we use, the technology they exploit to advance civilization, I get that. They generally follow rules set out in their education and explorations. Because it all fits together in this world. Now. You are way smarter than I can ever understand and thank you for making my life better! :)

This time travel site that "someone" totally erased from all the computers, servers and archives in the world cause me great anguish. That is not a right thing to do. All advances are said to be made by following the footsteps of those before us. Building on their unique visions of reality. So we can read about the worst political systems from day one, build a nuclear device in our garage (Cool!) and explore the vast collections of knowledge ever made accessible to an interested party.

There could be other reasons for totally erasing one persons lifetime of scientific exploration but I can think of only one. He reveals a truth. That time travel is not a fantasy. It is provable. Who has the power to erase all this info? Who tells Google to just say you don't really know what happened but, hey no problem. Everything else works doesn't it?

Waybackmachine, web archives the same. No info at all. Why?

Explore for yourself some new science concepts. And keep an open mind. I hoped to make a pithy reply to some nay-sayers on our forum. But the more I research and read, I begin to see the magnitude of coverups to prevent us, you and me, from knowing Truths.

Assume everything you've ever learned is crap. History, science, biology, governments, money etc etc. All crap designed to keep us worried and confused.

It's all FUD. FEAR, UNCERTAINTY and DOUBT. To keep us in line. Keep us humping to stay in our homes. Buy a car. The economy is the only weapon they have that affects us.
The world monetary troubles are a creation of banks and powerful people.

I'm not sure how their system will crash, when it will happen and what it means to you and me but rest assured it has already begun. They are going Down. All of them, hard.

So keep a cheerful attitude. We will win out in the end. That I am certain of! :)
BB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread