Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Project Camelot: Project Camelot | Underground bases and tunnels
..."[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]they were using tunneling machines back in the mid-90s that could tunnel through a rock face at seven miles per day, that could cut through a rock face with high-energy impact lasers that could blow the nano-sized particles of rock so that there was no debris left, forming an obsidian-like core, and laying an inner core for unidirectional maglev trains that travel at Mach 2 to 2.8 underground between these very very powerful and organized cities.

There's 132 under the United States, an average of 5.36 to 7.24 cubic miles in size at an average of 1.5 to 4.5 miles underground, built, by and large, most of them in areas away from geotectonic areas - but there's going to be lots of new geotectonic faults established when you have force 11, 12, 13, 14 earthquakes hit the Earth.
[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why are they rushing to do this? Because they know that catastrophe is coming. And where's this money coming from? It's not coming from our regular Black Op budget. It's coming from the illegal sale of drugs. In the United States there's at least, by conservative estimates, a quarter of a trillion to a half a trillion of illegal drugs just sold in the United States that goes directly into underground budgets, and 90-95% goes to the DUMBs [Deep Underground Military Bases][/FONT]."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The site also shiws US Patent applications for the Nuclear tunneling machine but they use whatever technology available. The underground cities are to save some portion of humanity from a known global disaster. A great, population killing solar event and maybe the Japan reactor total meltdown turning Northe America into a radioactive continent.

Related to our underground activity is the real Roswell Incident and our meddling. That's another story I'll post here.

If "they" are doing this to protect Humans from extinction, good for them. But as Doctor Strangelove thought "I have my doubts".
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If "they" are doing this to protect Humans from extinction, good for them. But as Doctor Strangelove thought "I have my doubts".
BB

I think the underground bases are for the select few. Ones who could afford it, ones who believe the world can't work without them and the military, of course.

If you read or heard about the expected 2010 global disaster, well it didn't happen. Because of the work of other people on our behalf. (Scenario #1)

But the bad news is that scenario #2 will happen. Massive destruction as well as likely radiation poisoning of all north America. From Japan meltdown to come. It is believed that nothing we can do can alter the deadly events coming. Oh mainly from the Sun.
BB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread