Radiation zone near the border of Indiana and Michigan - Nukes?

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• palisades.jpg
    palisades.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 415
OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Some of you folks may recall attention given to Underground tunnels and transportation systems for the elite in case of war. This video appears to genuine, showing the secret underground bunkers. And at least thirteen of them have been totally sealed, via nukes, by the Good-Guys. No reptilians mentioned. This has the ring of truth. From the fall of 2011. (You may want to keep an archival copy of this)

So there is a real war being waged. And these underground shelters are being destroyed to prevent the escape of whomever the bad guys are. This is getting deep!
BB
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[h=1]Secret US Bunkers being destroyed (for humanity)
[/h]

Tunnels To At Least 13 Underground Bases Being Sealed Off
Saturday, September 24, 2011 12:23
Undergound Base by PC World news

At least 13 very powerful underground explosions rocked the United States Midwest in the last 48 hours. They registered as small shallow earthquakes with the USGS. Many of the underground high explosive detonations registered as 2.6 magnitude earthquakes.

The U.S. military is said to be sealing off the tunnels so that the Globalists and the U.S. ghost government (Federal Reserve Bankers, FEMA, DHS, CIA) can’t run and hide from what is predicted to occur within 48 hours of September 27, 2011.

Officers in the U.S. military didn’t seem to be aware of Obama and the Globalists’ planned converging on Denver for a DEFCON 1 (nuclear war imminent) “cocked pistol” drill.

Officers in the U.S. military didn’t seem to be aware of Obama and the Globalists’ planned converging on Denver for a DEFCON 1 (nuclear war imminent) “cocked pistol” drill....
Video: D.U.M.B.: Deep Underground Military Bases

I've known about the tunnels but had no clue about there real utility. It would take a military operation to nuke these rat holes and I think I'm happy it is the US.

Add to this context the predicted imminent arrest of hundreds of Cabal plotters whose plan this was. There are more rumors that need following up. Like the fake WMD attack on a major city or phoney UFO attack on America. To generate the martial law and takeover of America by thugs. They (Cabal) members are well known and they probably are looking for some other hole to hide in.

Payback is going to hurt!
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Apparently this is old news that we, American citizens never heard about. Treasurenet Rules!
BB

[h=1]Tunnels to at least 13 underground bases being sealed off[/h] Posted on September 23, 2011 by dancingczars | 151 Comments

[COLOR=#]30 Votes[/COLOR]​

By Jim Campbell

At least 13 very powerful underground explosions rocked the United States Midwest in the last 48 hours. They registered as small shallow earthquakes with the USGS. Many of the underground high explosive detonations registered as 2.6 magnitude earthquakes. USGS evidence of small quake like activity of VA discussed below as “quake” that caused problems in DC.

The U.S. military is said to be sealing off the tunnels so that the Globalists and the U.S. ghost government (Federal Reserve Bankers, FEMA, DHS, CIA) can’t run and hide from what is predicted to occur within 48 hours of September 27, 2011.
Officers in the U.S. military didn’t seem to be aware of Obama and the Globalists’ planned converging on Denver for a DEFCON 1 (nuclear war imminent) “cocked pistol” drill.

An email was sent to the U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations on September 21, 2011 to alert them to planned false flag nuclear detonations on U.S. soil in the American Midwest. The U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations were the ones who raided Citadel Gun and Safe Store in Las Vegas on August 21, 2011 to recover stolen nuclear warhead detonators.

They were the ones who on August 23, 2011. The improvised nuclear bombs (W54 style warheads) were being transfered via those tunnels to Washington DC and New York City when they detonated during a firefight between U.S. military personnel and CIA/DHS/FEMA operatives.
It would appear that the U.S. military had a deadline to meet and has already damaged, destroyed or sealed at least 13 underground tunnels or bases. Perhaps their incentive was the fact that Obama, his shadow government and the Globalists made plans to save their own hides and leave the rest of use to fend for ourselves. Perhaps they investigated and confirmed that another false flag nuclear detonation was imminent and acted accordingly to prevent it.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Report dated 2006 claimed 132 Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMB).
BB
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
From Dr Bill Deagle's
December 2006 Granada Forum Lecture:

I took care of John Fialla, who was best friends with Phil Schneider. How many people know about Phil Schneider? Well, they were using tunneling machines back in the mid-90s that could tunnel through a rock face at seven miles per day, that could cut through a rock face with high-energy impact lasers that could blow the nano-sized particles of rock so that there was no debris left, forming an obsidian-like core, and laying an inner core for unidirectional maglev trains that travel at Mach 2 to 2.8 underground between these very very powerful and organized cities.

There's 132 under the United States, an average of 5.36 to 7.24 cubic miles in size at an average of 1.5 to 4.5 miles underground, built, by and large, most of them in areas away from geotectonic areas - but there's going to be lots of new geotectonic faults established when you have force 11, 12, 13, 14 earthquakes hit the Earth.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Why are they rushing to do this? Because they know that catastrophe is coming. And where's this money coming from? It's not coming from our regular Black Op budget. It's coming from the illegal sale of drugs. In the United States there's at least, by conservative estimates, a quarter of a trillion to a half a trillion of illegal drugs just sold in the United States that goes directly into underground budgets, and 90-95% goes to the DUMBs [Deep Underground Military Bases][/FONT].

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here is a DUMB base location map from another source:
BB

Attachments

• Image15.jpg
    Image15.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,129
OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Official NRC Notification of leak at Palisades:

[h=1]Palisades Nuclear Plant NRC Event Notification June 13, 2012[/h]
Published on Jun 13, 2012 by MissingSky101
The licensee believes that the tank is leaking from several locations. However, at this time, they cannot determine exact locations. The refueling water has minor tritium contamination. The refueling water is being collected in a reservoir and then pumped into a holding tank. The licensee will be shutting down to cold shutdown.

http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/event-status/event/2012/

http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/event-status/reactor-status/ps....

Published on Jun 13, 2012 by SheiIaaliens
"The Palisades nuclear power plant on the Lake Michigan shoreline has shut down again, due to what officials at the facility south of South Haven claim was a "small leak" in the plant's safety injection and refueling water tank. It holds as much as 300 thousand gallons of water for removing heat from the reactor's core in the event of a coolant accident, along with increasing a "shutdown safety margin." It's not known how long the troubled facility will remain out of service."
Read more: http://whtc.com/news/articles/2012/jun/13/palisades-plant-near-south-haven-sh...

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
More from locals and the NRC:

[h=1]Michigan Nuclear Plant Leak Comes in Midst of Conspiracy Theories[/h]
By Jessica Geyer
– June 13th, 2012
Late last week, news of elevated radiation levels in the Michigan-Indiana area was getting a lot of buzz on the Internet, particularly among conspiracy websites. Many posted videos and blogs accusing the government of a nuclear cover-up, claiming to have seen military planes and helicopters around the scene and going out with their own Geiger counters to measure the radiation.
On the popular web forum Reddit.com, user OCDTrigger’s post with thousands of comments said, “Live records for multiple radiation monitoring stations near the border of Indiana and Michigan have shown radiation levels as high as 7,139 counts per minute (CPM). The level varied between 2,000 CPM and 7,000 CPM for several hours early this morning (EST).” Normal radiation counts, OCDTrigger added, are between 5 and 60 CPM.
The fact that this came soon after reports of loud, unidentified booms in southwest Michigan helped fuel claims of some government conspiracy.
But like many such theories, they were quick to be debunked. The Environmental Protection Agency said that radiation levels were normal, and an Associated Press article on June 8 identified the high readings as an equipment malfunction. Problem solved.
On June 13, these theories were reignited when it was reported that a nuclear reactor in Michigan, owned by Entergy Corp. and located in South Haven on the coast of Lake Michigan, was shut down due to a leak. The reactor, called the Palisades Nuclear Power Plant, was rated in the bottom four nuclear plants just this March by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC).
So far, no potential harmful effects to the environment or the community have been reported.
NRC Chairman Gregory Jaczko had recently said the Palisades plant was making progress in resolving its NRC violations.
The plant is currently in cooldown, Reuters reported.
The plant is within view of a popular beach and swimming area.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Question:
Do any of folks have more ideas about what's going on? Other than the obvious, underground shelters obviously military involvement, and secrecy. Why? What do THEY know that they don't want US to know? And what are they afraid of? And should be be more afraid than we already are??

Those of you that followed your noses (links) understand the tremendous volume of information, history, legends, predictions, visionaries, eye witness reports etc that all tell us something unusual is going on. But no clear conclusions other than the 2012 prophesies we already know about.

There does seem to be an ancient alien connection. From Hollow Earth stories to earth as a way point for cosmic travelers. Where do we fit in the bigger picture?

Of all the rumors out there the very worst one turns my stomach to even consider it a possibility: Sorry I can't even discuss it here. It's too disgusting!

Who could maintain such secrecy from us for so long and why?
W H A T A R E T H E Y A F R I D O F ?
bb

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What is a False-Flag Operation and why is it used?
I found a really neat chart showing how Synthetic Terror (False Flag Ops) are just a small part of a larger agenda.
I'm not saying any of this has happened, but you engineers or programmers will recognize the logic of it. NWO followers will get a kick out of it too. :)
BB

Attachments

• Image17.jpg
    Image17.jpg
    385.6 KB · Views: 476

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting thread. Not sure how it wound up in a "paranormal" forum, but that's where it is so that's where I'm responding to it.

What I've seen so far is a mixture of fact and fiction and gobs of stuff I simply don't know enough about to have an opinion on one way or another. Cutting to the chase, is there a major nuke event going on that's being covered up? I don't know.

The reason why I'm posting, is that some folks may doubt that a very effective coverup can be done on a story that should be worldwide headlines and that many people actually have direct knowledge of. It can be, I know firsthand, and it's stuff that thanks to the Internet you can verify for yourself without taking my word for anything. (As we've seen many times in the last several years, thanks to cellphones and social media, news blackouts are much harder to achieve nowadays, but I'm not going to say it's impossible.)

Back in '79 I was living in Oakland, California, and at night tried to tune in KFBK from Sacramento (my home town) just for fun. Instead, I snagged a broadcast from Tucson, such things being the vagaries of AM band nighttime skip. And what I heard was a real-time story unfolding, the Tucson station had suspended regular broadcasting to allow anyone with knowledge of what was going on to call in.

This is what was going on.

Chapter 10: Tritium in Tucson, Wastes Worldwide, "KILLING OUR OWN", 1982

Naturally, in the wake of Three Mile Island, I assumed that the whole thing would be worldwide newspaper headlines the following morning. So the following morning I bought a copy of the SF Chronicle, a newspaper regarded back then as willing to print news that the establishment didn't like. Not a peep! So I bought a copy of the (evening) Examiner...... not a peep! Nothing on local radio news either. It was truly bizarre.

So I went to a specialty newsstand and special ordered a copy of the Sunday edition of the Tucson paper. It took a few days to arrive, but when it finally did, the story was there.

Meanwhile I had been watching carefully the Chronicle and Examiner for clues what the heck had happened, since a prior experience with another scandal of international scope that I'd inadvertently stumbled across I'd found confirmed days later in print news. And it happened this time, too: the Chronicle ran a news story about how the nuclear industry had put together a massive advertising campaign. No mention of the events in Tucson.

And that, folks was the rest of the story. The nuclear industry knew that sooner or later there would be more nuclear disasters. Badly stung by the publicity from TMI, next time they'd do a news blackout. So they had this malarkey news release about a massive advertising campaign just sitting on the shelf waiting to be wired to all the major media in the event that something embarrassing happened.

After several days of not reporting what was happening in Arizona, the media realized they'd been burned, they'd been blackmailed. It was too late to actually print the news about what was happening in Arizona because to do so days late would raise some very disturbing questions about what the heck was going on in the newspaper head shed. The irony is that the nuke industry didn't even have to spend a lot of money to shut anyone up. All they had to do is to say they were going to, and anyone who wanted to be blackmailed got blackmailed for free.

An atomic radiation disaster was unfolding in Tucson, the Fed told the Governor that they didn't give a damn, and he better not give a damn either since anything atomic was automatically Federal jurisdiction. In defiance of the Fed, he called out the National Guard to seize the offending plant and eliminate it, the Fed decided that having the President declare an insurrection would be a story impossible to hide and one with no possible good outcome. So the Governor's operation to eliminate the plant went forward. And of course the Governor being a Democrat, the Republicans never forgave him. Don't think many Democrats ever forgave him, either. After all, he'd committed the most unforgiveable sin of high level politics: he'd put public necessity ahead of the wants of the oligarchy.

--Dave J.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Flying Saucer Shape vehicle revealed as New X47B Unmanned Navy Drone - Totally autonomous
BB

[h=1]Drone thought to be UFO on cross-country trip from Edwards AFB[/h]

• email.png
    Email

share.png

The two X-47B unmanned aircraft completed 23 flights during the airworthiness test phase at Edwards AFB. Next phase will be carrier suitability testing at Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Md. (Northrop Grumman Corp.)

By W.J. Hennigan

June 15, 2012, 1:47 p.m.

The X-47B, the Navy’s new experimental drone, caused a stir in the Washington area when residents mistook the sleek, bat-winged robotic jet for a UFO.

The drone was strapped to the back of a big rig en route this week to Naval Air Station Patuxent River in southern Maryland from Edwards Air Force Base in the Mojave Desert.

Along the way motorists snapped photos and took to Twitter to describe their astonishment. Others, according to a Fox station affiliate in Washington, were so perplexed they called police.

The drone, built by Northrop Grumman Corp., is designed to land on the deck of an aircraft carrier -- one of aviation's most difficult maneuvers.

The X-47B was built behind barbed-wire fences and double security doors at Northrop's expansive facility in Palmdale under a $635.8-million contract awarded by the Navy in 2007. The drone marks a major shift from existing robotic aircraft.

Currently, combat drones are controlled remotely by a human pilot. The X-47B could carry out a combat mission controlled entirely by a computer. A human pilot designs a flight path and sends it on its way and a computer program guides it from a ship to target and back.

The drone that completed the cross-country move to Maryland is the second of two X-47Bs built by Northrop. The first one made the trip in December and also elicited a "UFO sighting" response from motorists.

Both drones made their first flight and subsequent test flights at Edwards. But he next stage of the demonstration program begins at Patuxent River.

Northrop officials said carrier testing of the aircraft will begin later this summer.

Maybe these new drones have radiation protection. Where a manned observation plane would be exposed to high levels of radiation that supposedly are no longer a threat. Awfully expensive gear to risk for a reactor accident. Perhaps it is being tasked elsewhere and is coincidental to the radiation alert?
BB

Hoodwinked

Tenderfoot
Jun 16, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
low estimates in South Bend exposures are around 3 to 4 years of radiation exposure in a week. This will raise the cancer rate measurably.

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Miner Girl, I don't think that you saw F14s. F14s haven't been in active use for a few years now. I can't help but wonder if maybe you saw a foreign aircraft? That would be pretty interesting, and not out of the question.
Also, check the silhouette of an F-15 or an FA-18, they are both in current service.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is about Japan but could apply anywhere:
Fukushima Daiichi: From Nuclear Power Plant to Nuclear Weapon #1 | Pakalert Press

[h=2]Fukushima Daiichi: From Nuclear Power Plant to Nuclear Weapon #1[/h]
As the tsunami hit, one of these antique GE reactors, number 3, was filled with the newest generation of plutonium-laced Aveda MOX fuel rods. A basic ingredient of nuclear bombs, plutonium isotypes are sprinkled among the 500 or so radionuclides currently being spread into air, ocean and groundwater from the massive explosions that transformed the Fukushima Daiichi power plant into the world’s largest and most menacing nuclear weapon.

While the global public has been fooled into thinking that the supposedly civilian branch of the nuclear industry is totally separate from its dominant military branch, this distinction is really a phantom.From its inception the deployment of nuclear energy to generate electricity was designed to give PR cover to the hugely lucrative and totally immoral business of building nuclear weapons. Indeed, to this day the bomb builders draw some of their ingredients such as tritium for their weapons of mass destruction for the operation of nuclear power plants.

This unwillingness to contend with the effects of radioactivity on the public health of large population groups was captured in a headline in The New York Times on September 13, 1945. That headline proclaimed, “No Radioactivity in Hiroshima Ruin.”

This ongoing propensity of officialdom to downplay the effects of nuclear contamination is similar to the decades-long history of the tobacco industry’s stonewalling. Who can any longer be blind to the tobacco industry’s efforts to deny the mountains of evidence proving that smoking has major deleterious effects on human health?

Who Are the Credible Sources? Although the mainstream media has been largely AWOL on the Fukushima story, a number of conscientious authorities in the field of nuclear energy have come forward to explain the emergency in venues like Russia Today. These learned experts include Arnold Gundersen, Christopher Busby, Helen Caldicott, and Michio Kaku. Other officials, including at least two Japanese ambassadors and the Japanese emperor himself, have added their voices to point out the severity and unremedied character of the ongoing Fukushima crisis. For instance Akio Matsumuru, who regularly represents Japan at UN-sponsored conferences, issued a report dated June 11, 2012. Among the many alarm bells he rings, Matsumuru calls attention to the possibility that the phenomenon known colloquially as the China Syndrome is close at hand if it is not already occurring. Matsumuru observes, 1. In reactors 1, 2 and 3, complete core meltdowns have occurred. Japanese authorities have admitted the possibility that the fuel may have melted through the bottom of the reactor core vessels. It is speculated that this might lead to unintended criticality (resumption of the chain reaction) or a powerful steam explosion – either event could lead to major new releases of radioactivity into the environment. 2. Reactors 1 and 3 are sites of particularly intense penetrating radiation, making those areas unapproachable. As a result, reinforcement repairs have not yet been done since the Fukushima accident. The ability of these structures to withstand a strong aftershock earthquake is uncertain.

Since the first days of the crisis Alexander Higgins has been one of the most persistent, precise, and attentive bloggers regularly reporting on and interpreting the growing body of evidence that something truly terrible is going on at Fukushima #1. One of his headlines reports that the Fukushima catastrophe has already released into air, ocean and groundwater 4023 times the amount of deadly radioactive cesium than the fallout from the Hiroshima attack. Another headline reads, “Fukushima is Continually Blasting All of Us With High Levels of Cesium, Strontium and Plutonium and Will Slowly Kill Millions for Years to Come.”

Like so much of the front line work of necessary investigation these days, most of the discovery of the awkward truths on the frontiers of Fukushima’s creeping effects on the ecology of life are being made private citizens rather than government officials. By and large the response to the Fukushima debacle of most governments, including my own Canadian government, has been to shut down monitoring programs and to lower the bar of minimal standards so a false patina of normalcy can be maintained.

Scientific Rationality Meets Insane-Asylum Irrationality In one of Higgins’ early corrections he points out that TEPCO’s estimate that there is 1,760 tons of fresh and spent nuclear fuel at Fukushima is off the mark by over 200%. The subsequent figure released by TEPCO indicates that Fukushima #1 holds 4,277 tons of nuclear fuel rods, most of it nuclear waste stored in 7 cooling pools. All these cooling pools are now damaged and crippled to greater or lesser extents. After the earthquake and tsunami the whole industrial catastrophe at Fukushima #1 started with the breakdown of the systems to pump flows of cooling water through pools of spent fuel rods. Without this procedure these highly radioactive rods overheat, catch on fire, and blow up in a chain reactions of nuclear criticality. These chain reactions are already far advanced and taking place, at least for those of us who are attentive, right before our eyes..

Years later Admiral Rickover radically revised his view that nuclear power plants were benign instruments of peace and progress. When asked about the subject at the end of his career the engineer responded Every Time you produce radiation you produce something that has a certain half-life, in some cases billions of years. I think the human race is going to wreck itself, and it is important to try to get control of this horrible force and try to eliminate it.. I do not believe that nuclear power is worth it if it creates radiation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all live in a world dominated by politics. No way around it and it let's us believe we have control of our system of govt. The coverup of Palisades explosion and and foreboding of future Fukushima scale disaster in any of the 100+ reactors in the USA or 400+ more around the world should have us all beating on doors. Whose doors, I don't know. It may be and probably is too late.

Now we know "the rest of the story". The underground shelters and foreknowledge of tragedies to come. So all our war dead, zillions of mis-spent dollars, fraudulent elected officials, lies and deceit. For generations. With full knowledge by a select few without any regard to any human lives. Even ours.
I
have sent this topic link to many of my friends. Who are as in the dark as we were. Sources are being forced to remove some materials they have selflessly collected, for our common good, by copyright laws or other easy means.
BB

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Dave! I have posted items on this Paranormal site that were removed due it's political nature. Don't know where to post this otherwise. Jeff what are your thoughts?

BB

I have no problem with this being here, simply because not everyone believes in the Paranormal,
and as I'm sure you know, not everyone believes in conspiracies.
I haven't seen anything political to delete Yet. I would think if you avoid mentioning and/or blaming politicians
by name or political party, or even throwing hints, you'll be safe by my standards

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Palisades emergency planning 25 mile radius fallout zone: Still trying to find out how much radiation was released and for how long.
BB

Attachments

• Image19.jpg
    Image19.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 218
OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Palisades Power Plant - Expert Planning

Palisades emergency planning levels and action plan:
BB

[h=4]Emergency levels[/h] Emergency conditions span four classifications. These range from an emergency involving workers within the plant to an emergency involving residents around the plant site. The classifications are unusual event, alert, site area emergency and general emergency.

• Unusual event—The lowest level of emergency wherein a small problem has occurred inside a nuclear plant. Federal, state and county officials would be notified immediately. No action would be required for non-employees.
  • Alert—This classification is also for a minor problem inside a nuclear plant and does not affect non-employees. Federal, state and county officials would be notified immediately and ready to take additional steps if necessary.
  • Site emergency—A more serious level of problem where potential for small amounts of radiation may be released from the plant. If necessary, state and county officials would take action to ensure public safety through advisory announcements broadcast over local television and EAS radio stations.
  • General emergency—The most serious classification where radiation could be released from the plant with a potential for public health risks. Sirens would be sounded during a general emergency. State and county officials would take immediate action to ensure public health and safety.
A nuclear plant emergency could affect an area varying from only the immediate plant site itself to many square miles around the plant. The hazard would be from radioactive gases or radioactive materials the wind could carry from the plant.
If emergency action is needed, plant neighbors will be notified immediately. The county sheriff will sound sirens to warn you to tune to local radio or television stations. Sheriffs' departments also will use slow-moving law enforcement vehicles to alert the public. In addition, weather-alert radios will be used to give commercial, institutional and educational facilities (such as schools and hospitals) specific advice.
Local officials will test the emergency warning sirens around the plant on the first Wednesday of each month. If the siren in your neighborhood does not sound in this monthly test, notify the sheriff.
[h=4]Emergency planning zones[/h] Two types of planning may be referred to in an emergency:

• Plume Exposure Pathway EPZ is the area within a 10 mile radius around the nuclear power plant in which people may be directly exposed to radiation.
  • Ingestion Exposure Pathway EPZ is the area within a 50 miles radius around the nuclear power plant in which people may be indirectly exposed to radiation by eating or drinking contaminated food, milk and water.

Anyone know if any or all of the above alerts were given? Surely the residents were warned about this? I have no personal contacts in that area so no confirmation possible for me personally. Any of you guys know anyone you can contact? Scary that we know nothing more about the radiation levels, evacuations etc.
A local radio station has broadcast that a minor water leak in a containment vessel caused a brief alert and was soon fixed. How about Indiana politicians. Anyone call them for their response?
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just checked South Bend CraigsList. A couple links about the initial radiation release on the 6th then nothing else. Looks to me like they are in the dark and maybe we know more about it then the locals? So until something else pops up I'll go back to reading a book. Happ
Happy Father's Day :)
BB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread