deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Bob,i am scared to click on your stuff.The last one made my phone crash!.Just say it!.Are we all going to die!.Stop leading us on! Sent from my cheap Android phone. :O

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I'll be working then,unless it rains or snows Saturday night into Sunday; so I'll be one of the first to let you know what's happening :occasion14:

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bob,i am scared to click on your stuff.The last one made my phone crash!.Just say it!.Are we all going to die!.Stop leading us on! Sent from my cheap Android phone. :O

Nothing to fear. Whatever will happen will be instantaneous. Maybe we're "there" now. Something to do with Humans going from our current 3rd dimension to the fifth. It is an elevation of our spiritual selves. Something to do with higher frequencies. And is a natural event for our time.

Some of the enlightening you see around us. More knowledge of the harm done to us for the profit of others. They are the ones scared to death. The stuff they live for, money, property, power and influence will be lost. They will become what most of us are, just plain folks. The last thing they would wish for IMHO.

Right now there are real lawsuits going on:

Treasury is foreclosing the Federal Reserve for fourteen trillion dollars. Not sure why that is but it is real.
Other criminal lawsuits against the Swiss Gold stores, Pedophile clergy, and other banking related schemes. I'm just looking at this stuff now. Here are some links: As always FYI and treat all with due diligence.

TREASURY TO FORECLOSE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM « NESARA AUSTRALIA

Cease & Desist Order to UBS-BIS + Evidence

Divine Cosmos

LIEN Affidavit Against Federal Reserve (The Fed)

URGENT UPDATE FROM THE INTERNATIONAL COMMON LAW COURT OF JUSTICE >> Four Winds 10 - Truth Winds

These are serious accusations and filings by good people at risk. Worth reading as this is happening now.
BB

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing to fear. Whatever will happen will be instantaneous. Maybe we're "there" now. Something to do with Humans going from our current 3rd dimension to the fifth. It is an elevation of our spiritual selves. Something to do with higher frequencies. And is a natural event for our time.

Almost sounds like the movie "Contact", which is a great movie by the way :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Almost sounds like the movie "Contact", which is a great movie by the way
icon_thumright.gif

Yes it is and not by accident. Many books and movie paranormal events are the result of subtle "contributions" and plot ideas by friends of new technology. And real science and applications often appear later. Sort of softening up the general population to new realities.

There are many reasons new technologies are hidden from public view. For example the large black triangle shaped UFOs often seen are in fact Air Force crafts. The use of anti-gravity technology has been used by our military for many decades. The technology is about 90% gravity reduction allowing for 90% weight reduction. Also used in some boats I believe.

Why this technology hasn't been utilized in public transportation is the question we should be asking. Who concealed it and why?

IMHO there should be criminal investigations of who profits? And long jail terms for the most outrageous. Guantanamo would be where I would put these criminals. Their time is coming.

Banking is finished. The Fed Reserve is finished. Only Gold seems to be important. The US cannot sell our bonds to anyone. Our money is worthless. The great five nations are alone in this new world. There are 140 other nations cooperating on a new world economic model. We are not included. We are the reason this money crisis is happening.

Our only resort is to regain manufacturing ability. To actually make something of value. Not mortage-backed-securities, not re-insurance, not promises. Stuff. We need to make stuff. Once we were top of the world making stuff. That's what America was about.

Our next "revolution", IMHO, will be watching the rest of the world spit in our faces and make demands to humiliate us. Payback is indeed a *****.
BB

digging wv

Sep 16, 2007
Cabin Creek
Detector(s) used
Prizm V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ask you in 2013 what happened on dec 21 2012. Hell, even I could do that!

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We are in the time of Karma and choosing how we want to live our lives. How we want our world to be. The context of the following message will be nonsense to some, so please don't take it out on those of us who Believe. We all make our own choices.

September 9th, 2012 was the opening of a portal which has been a long time coming. The "End Time" is here. The Cabal is being destroyed as we see it going on in front of our eyes. The financial empire is dying. Think about a new system where all debts are cancelled. How would you begin your new life? How can we all contribute our efforts to create our better world. It's a big question that none of us are really prepared for except to Want It. I am struggling to accept who started our enslavement and why.

If you understand Karma, what goes around comes around, we all need to "take an official stance". To declare what we want out futures to be. There is time........... Let's take the trip together. :)
BB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[h=1]Portal 2012[/h]
The Intelligence Hub for the Victory of Light in 2012

[h=2]Sunday, September 9, 2012[/h]Fall of the Reptilian Empire

We are in the last phase before the fall of the Reptilian empire. Reptilian empire on the etheric and astral planes around the surface of planet Earth under the dictate of the Archons and black nobility guided Cabal financial slavery system on the physical plane of the surface of this planet is the last stronghold of once vast Orion dark empire that was feared throughout the Galaxy for countless millennia.

However, the progress of Light in the last few decades was such that we are just before the final breakthrough that will bring this Reptilian empire to its knees. There was a very successful operation of the Light forces completed on this planet on August 25th that sent a very clear signal to the leading Archons that their defeat is near and undeniable. This has set them in panic mode and inside the time window between August 25th and October 7th they are trying to do everything they can to stop the progress of Light. This is their last chance to create as much division, confusion and conflict between all people that are working towards the liberation of this planet as possible.

During this time frame you will read all kinds of accusations, distortions and disinformation on the internet. My suggestion would be for everybody to turn inside towards the still small voice of Truth and learn not to judge people or get involved into conflicts. The Archons will try to instill as much conflict as possible, commanding their Reptilian minions on the etheric and astral planes to pressure on the weak spots, doubts and insecurities of everybody.

During this time frame, fears about world war 3 and martial law will arise. Although the Cabal has plans to make those things happen, they will not be successful. Positive ET races and the Resistance Movement want peace and it is within their power to prevent world war 3 or martial law simply by pressuring the key members of the Cabal.

Today is September 9th. No "doomsday clock" will go off as some people are afraid. Instead, this day is a portal of Light that is very much needed to brighten up the atmosphere. Today I would ask as many people as possible to join our Weekly Liberation Meditation to reinforce that Light.

Between September 15th and September 23rd there will be the most critical period as this is the exact time of the second Uranus Pluto square in 2012 and Archons will then try to provoke as much violence and conflict worldwide as possible. This Uranus Pluto square will be even stronger than the one in June because its exact moment will happen just one day after Pluto turning direct:

This is Archons' last chance before the breakthrough of Light. As it was said in my previous post about Uranus square Pluto, here are instructions for that challenging time:

"Regardless of the events in the next few days, please remain calm, but alert.

Archons and their minions will try to provoke you. It is natural and human to feel anger, fear, doubt or impatience. But do not act on it. Just calmly observe your emotions, take a few breaths, maybe play your favourite song and then decide how to act.

Do not engage in violence, whether physical (rioting, violent revolution) or verbal (attacking messengers on the internet, hateful comments to anyone, relationship quarrels). Violence will NOT solve our problems. Clearly planned and focused action will.

Focus instead on beauty, nature, meditation. Find calmness within. And when you need to act, act from that calmness."

Before October 7th, billions upon billions of Reptilians will be cleared away daily from the astral and etheric planes by the Light forces. This is a very volatile time during which the Event will not happen as it would be very unwise to trigger things during the peak of the Archons attack as this could lead to many casualities. After that, more Light will come in and after October 7th I will be able to release more intel about the Event.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Cool!Bob is back! I swear i am going on the coast to coast web site and srart pointing George to this stuff.He will have you on the radio in no time.I can't wait no more.I wonder if i can get a bird dog fee.I have had bird dog fees before.I got bird dog fees from car lots before, but this is different.For all i know you probably are all ready hooked up with coast to coast?How about the Lizard man bob,the real one in the South Carolina swamp bob?Google it bob.Tell me what you see bob?What do you think bob?Don't be scared because it's true.There is more than just one bob.Check under the silt matter bob,you are way off.The new sightings are beginning to happen as of now.Think about the three fingers bob.Do you know why three fingers?Or the hatred for cars?Think about it bob,you are smart,but just not quite enough to complete the puzzle,the silt door,the car that killed,the three fingers,breathe through the trees to the space.The space cannot be breached.Have fun bob. :-[

Last edited:

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Well boys and girls i hate to say it but the end is coming rapidly.Hang on to your hat,for it is going to be a bumpy ride.Such things as the discovery of going into the earth to set off explosions to trigger earth quakes to be made to look like natural natures work is upon us.We have pissed off the maker to point of no return,our greed,our letting of kids starve and die all over the world while some light cigars with hundred dollar bills has really pissed the maker off.The maker has given the chance to see if things could change,but greed has over taken and now the ride is beginning to happen.Hang on. :-(

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well boys and girls i hate to say it but the end is coming rapidly.Hang on to your hat,for it is going to be a bumpy ride.Such things as the discovery of going into the earth to set off explosions to trigger earth quakes to be made to look like natural natures work is upon us.We have pissed off the maker to point of no return,our greed,our letting of kids starve and die all over the world while some light cigars with hundred dollar bills has really pissed the maker off.The maker has given the chance to see if things could change,but greed has over taken and now the ride is beginning to happen.Hang on. :-(

How so?

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Attention,the final phase has been activated.Do not panic.You will begin to fill earth quakes within the time period of two more full days.These earthquakes will begin to get stronger as more time moves toward the end.Just stay calm.Remember,do not panic,and just except the fact that the end is finally here.Will return for further information.If there is still a connection.Thank you.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
The Lizard man is now to remove the lock that has been in place for so long.Do not be frightened.For the hatred of cars is due to the fact,that many years ago the car killed the only child.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Final Message.............
CRY OF THE PHOENIX - DEATH RATTLE OF FREEDOM 'THE PLAN 2000' - PHOENIX JOURNAL #11- CHAPTER 5 - The Final Messages of Truth to Planet Earth >> Four Winds 10 - Truth Winds
BB

"Man shall reach out his hand to his brother and lift him up lest he be lost into thedarkness. But the hand must bear the WORD for 'tis only through Truth that ye shallcome into the cosmic kingdoms. You who deny of Truth and turn away in discountingshall be in no manner wise and woe indeed to those ones who lead their brothers into darkness. If ye continue in your path of darkness ye shall be judged accordingly and left unto your choices. Those ones who spread false assumptions are the tools of eviland ye will make of your retribution harsh indeed. Truth is Truth is Truth and one who blinds his fellow-man by substitution of evil lies shall reap the harvest of thistles. You are in the time of purification and learning. Chaos shall increase by unbounded leaps throughout each of your precious days upon your placement. You who act in wisdom will find the path lighted and the way cleared for your journey. The word is coming forth unto you now--heed well that which is brought unto you for if you but read it the angels of Creator will cause you to understand--these ones are the final messengers unto you of human-kind of Earth."

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you need to read a bit more about the change happening now. This is where we are at right now:
BB

SaLuSa 5-October-2012

Many things are coming to a head, and even disclosure may yet be first announced by unlikely sources. If it does, it will force the hand of other countries to admit what their own contacts have been. No doubt there will be a reluctance to reveal the full extent to which they have been made. However it is the time for the truth to come out, and after all much of it will simply be an acknowledgement of what is already known. No doubt National Security will be used as an excuse to hold back on information relating to agreements with Extraterrestrials, that have seen them working with the U.S. Government in underground bases. There is also the handling and outcome of those who have been captured after being rescued from crashed craft. There is so much at stake for the dark Ones, and the truth will be revealed when the facts finally come out.

The truth is indeed stranger than fiction, you have been living in a time warp and your advancement has been deliberately held back. If the benefits of new discoveries had been passed on to you, you would have long moved through the re-growth period after the last World War. Instead you have been held to ransom by the Petroleum and Drugs Industries who have ensured that you cannot get out of their control, and have stopped any advancements to free energy and less dependence on drugs. It is not that the changes could not have been introduced, but instead those who were prepared to do it have been threatened or even worse have not dared to proceed. In time you will get to know who the perpetrators are and who has supported them.

Perhaps understandably the biggest areas of secrecy surrounds advancements in space travel. The whole subject is clouded by misinformation meant to confuse you, and those involved have gone to great lengths to hide the truth. It makes the “search” for extraterrestrial life sound rather comical when Governments and the military already work with them, and have done so for many years. The reports about such matters can be found on your Internet, and many researchers have brought out very good books detailing their findings.

Members of the Galactic Federation of Light have often been harassed and threatened when travelling in your skies. It is not that we would come to any harm, as we are more than able to look after ourselves using our advanced technology. However, we find the military attitude towards us unacceptable, as we have never posed any threat to you whatsoever. Unless we have been forced to re-act beyond moving out of their sight, we have had to “remove” some craft but have first beamed the pilot on board ours. In the near future they may return to Earth to verify the truth of our statements. We have also had to resort to similar action, when your authorities have ignored our orders not to take nuclear devices off Earth. When what you are doing brings a threat to other civilizations, we have total authority to take action and prevent it.

The time to finish with wars and all that is associated with them has passed, yet certain countries are prepared to put their own in peril by starting another one in the Middle East. We cannot stop your petty fighting, but will step in as we have done many times if we find that nuclear weapons are intended to be used. Think peace Dear Ones, and you will help create more Light and power the grids around Earth. That will help transmute the negative energies and lessen the chances of more fighting between countries. It is time to grow up and become responsible citizens and take care of your beautiful Earth, and all other forms of life. Those who find themselves unable to do so, will have no right to claim Ascension, and will have more to learn.

We know that you are all at different stages of evolution, and we make no judgment of those who are lagging behind. You proceed at a pace that suits you as an individual, and that is the beauty of reincarnation that gives you repeated opportunities to learn your lessons. So you have no need to concern yourselves about those around you, who appear to have little understanding of what Ascension means. You take it or leave it, and it comes around again because of its cyclic nature. Such souls will not lose the benefit of what they experienced in duality, and it will give them a useful advantage when they continue their spiritual evolution.

Bear in mind that God has a great plan for the Universe, and because of God’s Love for all life it is treated as an experience that allows you complete freedom to do as you desire. However, you do have to learn from your choices should they interfere or harm another soul. In that event it is you who decides how you should achieve the necessary understanding that will carry you forward. Naturally Higher Beings will share their wisdom with you and advise you the best way it can be arranged. Life often seems to progress by pure chance, but we tell you that where it counts and makes an impact on your life, it is all planned. It may not seem like it especially if you have taken on tasks that are unpleasant, yet it is the difficult challenges that give you the greater opportunity of making leaps and bounds forward.

In these end times most of you will have opted to clear any outstanding karma. It means that you are certainly having a busy life, and where your relationships are concerned a very up and down existence. Stick with it and do not walk away from them, as you are being given not just a chance to uplift yourself, but your actions can also help other people. The Human Race are all in it together, and it is your collective consciousness that dictates how high or low you go. Certainly because of the importance of Ascension, you are getting immense help for your upliftment. We want to see as many of you as possible ascend, and when you “light” up we know you have found something of your true self and are awakening.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and know that the midnight hour is striking, and you have so little time left to put your heart and soul into making sure you are ready to ascend. Stay focused on your goals, and do not be distracted by the antics of those who are trying to put you off. The dark Ones are having their last futile attempts to prevent you ascending, and it will only happen if you allow it. Walk safely in the Light and Love that is surrounding your Earth.

Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
You're so smart bob,and you people keep deleting my information,you ain't seen nothing yet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread