Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Too Much Truth Coming Out - Can't even summarize

Mighty Icons shot down. Tiger Woods, Lance Armstrong, I'll-Be-Back former Gov etc etc. Why?

It's all about Truth. Sometimes embarrassing, sometimes criminal. Before we start learning the truth about the Universe and our next place in it, there is much to discover among our history. About lies. Who, what, when, where and Why. Popular icons are being revealed as lesser people than we are. Untruthful to harmful extents. Sports sponsors, fan clubs, children (the worst victims) all lead down a path of lies. It diminishes us all as honest people. It smears us with their excrement of continued lies. Even in front of Grand Juries and The Senate.

It's one thing to be caught with your hand in the cookie jar but a far more serious circumstance for the Dark forces. The ones who planned and carried out Wars, mass murder, torture, and complete denial of any human rights. They don't even deserve to be classified as Humans like you and me.

Our journey is beginning. Written in stone as they say. No stopping us Humans from determining our next Great Adventure. We all have free will and can choose to become whatever we choose. That is what Freedom is after all.

The Dark forces, estimated to number about 10,000 people will have limited choices. All will have an opportunity to plea bargain to begin life again but maybe as a snake. Something without a Human experience memory. They will advance and make the same life choices we all made. Then at their time for enlightenment they will be judged again.

The "others" will not be allowed to ascend. Not certain what that means, but we will never have to think or worry about them again. :)

The volume of truths being revealed every day and sometimes hour, is overwhelming. So I tend to follow events I am interested in. Mostly the hidden alien technology that began from Roswell in 1947. The past forty years or more our gov't has had the ability to see the future or past kind of like a TV set. And select times and places to see if they change or whatever. Well the Future Can Change.

One disturbing vision of the year 2013 (this was in the '70s and later) about 29% watched the Supreme Court buiding under a hundred feet of water. Other viewers did not.

However for some reason our gov't started building underground bases. Called DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases) as fast and often as they could. No there is no room for you or me. Just "them". Military, movers & shakers, the richest people, politicians, most all Dark Forces. They were/are prepared to watch the world and all human life evaporate in nuclear war. This also was not secret, but this is why they built them. Bunch of chicken livered cowards. Serve and Protect the Constitution, people and opportunities.

We know a lot about anti-gravity but how about Space Travel? About forty years ago, from technology stolen from Roswell, it's a done deal. Piece of cake. Since it began every President, many politicians plus thso rich guys, were invited. Some stayed a week or more on Mars.

Mars was the ultimate hidey-hole for the Dark Forces. Wait underground till they could fly out and live on another planet. While we died. While the earth smoldered. That was their original Plan. Call it Plan-1.

Plan-2 is where we are now. Humans as a population are in good shape. But as Earth is now inside a protective bubble or shield, the Dark Forces can't leave earth. They are stuck. Stuck in the world they created. Fighting among themselves for the only thing they ever craved, money. Prostituting themselves for Money. Talk about cheap.

Here is a new source on the web I like. Full of breaking news and discoveries. Many of these Truths were not allowed to be revealed until this time. Where we learn all the truths we can handle. This is not a test. FYI

One wonderful fact we had not been aware of until now is:

We Are The Future. That is the reason we are all here now. Good for us! I'm just glad they never looked at my "Official School Record".
BB
EXOPOLITICS: Politics, Government, and Law in the Universe
EXOPOLITICS: Politics, Government, and Law in the Universe

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't be fooled by the planned disaster of "Sandy". This was a dark forces HAARP created event planned months ago. There are no limits to the damage they seek to pound us into submission. The Event is unfolding. And Cosmic Karma is happening as you read this. We are all doing just what we should be doing. The Global WE have tipped the balance away from Darkness to the Light. Literally. Our world will never be the same. And YOU are the reason you are here at this time. YOU are what you have been waiting for. Some people are aware of and part of the Light. Many of us are trying to bust loose of our old ways of thinking and much of the world are just trying to live another day.

12-21-2012 will be an event of some sort. Keep an open mind. Try to fill any empty spots in your heart with Love. Love for yourself. After all, we made it. You have all made it. A new world is starting. And we are the Pioneers on Earth. The most historic and important event for all Humans ever. I love you guys............ :)
BB

[h=2]The manuscript of survival – part 215[/h] As many of you have already ascertained, there has indeed been a major shift during these last few days. To many, it will feel like a release, and that is exactly what has happened. We talk not about just a personal effect from this major upshifting of energies, but we refer to the one that concerns the collective. You see, you have just been through such a major reshifting of levels it has had some far reaching consequences not many have been able to reassess just yet. What we talk about, is an event on such a major scale it will literally go into the history books as the days that changed the world forever. You will search in vain in the mass media for any hints of this unprecedented event, but if you search deep inside yourselves, we think you will all feel some reverberation from this. For the thing is, you have just successfully managed to free yourselves from some of the entities responsible for your loss of freedom, and we do mean that in a very literal way. For now, the time for the exodus has already started, and the first of your captors have already left your atmosphere.

We are aware that for some, this will sound as no more than hogwash, as the underlying message in these words will seem to be one of delusion and loss of sanity. But what we refer to is no more than facts, as you are already in a state of liberation from the old systems that have been holding humanity in their spell for eons. This liberation is not something that will be completed overnight, but now, the removal of the ”unwanted subjects” to call them that has been initiated.

This will not be like some have envisioned as some sort of mass transportations or arrests, far from it, because what we refer to, are events that take place far away from the scope of ordinary human beings to call it that. For what we refer to, are indeed events that take place on a level of existence that is beyond the scope of the so-called normal senses, and therefore, it will be going on unseen and unheard by the majority of people living on this planet. But for those of you already engaged in this process, there will be some signals coming through, and for many of you, they will be loud and clear, while for others, they will be more subtle. So that is why we ask you to connect deeply, and try to register what you feel, for now, we can guarantee you that the energies on this planet have shifted into something you have never, ever felt before. And if you mange to feel into it, you too will feel the first whiff of freedom wafting into your whole being. And when you do, know that this is certainly not an illusion, but just a small precursor to what you have in store in the time ahead. For now, the time for bringing the Earth and her inhabitants back to the pure essence of being that you all once were a manifestation of is starting in earnest, and as such, you will all feel the weights that have been holding you down start to ease off more and more. And soon, you will all be able to breathe freely again, for the first time in a very long succession of lifetimes in this little world you all call home.

The manuscript of survival – part 215 « aisha north

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
This "little world" I call home is VERY important to us; for such "ENLIGHTENED beings", you are VERY insensitive to the TRAUMA experienced by ppl in Sandy's path. "Pure Essence of Being"? In my After-Life Experience, info provided tells me that you are FULL of Illusion.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Umm, BuffaloBob? You seem to be peaking, so maybe you should drink a couple of beers. When I got too high on good acid back in the day, a couple of beers would "round off" the sharpness of my high a little. Redirect your thoughts dude, and think of petting your cat and eating Cheetos. Yes, that's it, just relax, breathe..

Remember Buff, it's not the "Dark Forces" you need to worry about, it's the Bright Light of reality that is going to end up hurting you the most..

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Umm, BuffaloBob? You seem to be peaking, so maybe you should drink a couple of beers. When I got too high on good acid back in the day, a couple of beers would "round off" the sharpness of my high a little. Redirect your thoughts dude, and think of petting your cat and eating Cheetos. Yes, that's it, just relax, breathe..

Remember Buff, it's not the "Dark Forces" you need to worry about, it's the Bright Light of reality that is going to end up hurting you the most..
Cwap, is he gonna need the services of de cat? I mean, Cheeto fingers and acid? LOL! :laughing7: Pelease!

Let me consult with the other 8 in my head, we'll get back to ya! :laughing7:
:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cwap, is he gonna need the services of de cat? I mean, Cheeto fingers and acid? LOL! :laughing7: Pelease!

Let me consult with the other 8 in my head, we'll get back to ya! :laughing7:
:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

ME-YoW!!!! :laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Mighty Icons shot down. Tiger Woods, Lance Armstrong, I'll-Be-Back former Gov etc etc. Why?" Because that's the way things have always worked?

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
Ya know, I tried to follow this and failed. I know I'm not too bright but this this is evading me. Maybe I'd have more luck if I was trippin on acid? I don't understand if I'm in this world or one that 29% viewed back in the 70's.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Like I said Freedom means complete freedom of choice for everyone. This is not a test. Whatever you decide will be the right for you. Whatever you do is OK with me. There is no right or wrong answer. :)
BB

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
But what if it's pre ordained? What if there is no free will? Won't matter what we think we choose, that choice is all ready made.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But what if it's pre ordained? What if there is no free will? Won't matter what we think we choose, that choice is all ready made.

"Pre-ordained"......are you suggesting I can blame some of my bad choices in life on someone else? :laughing7: Who might that be because I have an ear full for them!

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Don't know.
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Could be.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The reason I post some controversial stuff is to get the word out. To let friends understand that a great change is upon us. And that it is due to our collective courage that we have this once in Human Lives, the invitation to join other civilizations in our Galaxy and share benefit from that relationship. We had not been invited before as the Universe is well aware of the potential for evil our history is full of. There are still some who would prefer we not pollute the gene pool as it were. (pun intended)

Part of the following message understands our fears and is worth reading.
BB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... law of free will gives them the right to deny themselves light, but they cannot stop its cosmic forcefulness. Earth’s ascension course has reached a vibratory level of intensive energy surges and those are blocking the path of energy streamers with tempestuous negativity. Since those streamers can neither turn around nor go forward into fourth density, they are being forced to spend themselves fast and furiously.

This accounts for the tumultuousness you’re seeing, and we hasten to assure you, the current clashing will not end explosively! The light from our universal family combined with your own is far more powerful than the negativity swirling around the planet! And, a clear sign that Earth is prudently handling that is, far fewer deaths and much less property damage have resulted recently from earthquakes, her main mode of negativity release, than formerly.

Message from Matthew 10-21-12… “Obama… Accepted the Monumental Mission to Bring Peace to Your World… Neither He Nor His Mission Has Changed” | Kauilapele's Blog

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nineteen hours ago (appx) agreements were signed and promises made. Some changes will be made quickly as relief is much needed in certain countries of our world. Technological solutions for many of the earth's problems will happen as fast as we can solve them. Others like serious diseases will also be cured but at a slower pace so our bodies can fix itself.

The dark forces have been emasculated (love that word). No nuclear threats or violent changes. With the dark forces out of the way, our newer economical systems will be changed to minimize problems. All the new systems are in place and they are awaiting the final go-ahead signal. Here is what we may expect in the short run:
BB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[h=1]Welcome to a New and Unimaginable World[/h] 2012 July 15

Posted by Steve Beckow

Welcome to a new and unimaginable world, taking shape before our very eyes. What world am I talking about? I’m talking about the New Age expected to begin after a planetary transformation on or before Dec. 21, 2012.

Predictions of what the 2012 community calls “Ascension” are reaching us from the Earth’s own spiritual hierarchy, the star nations here to help us, Earth’s scientists, and planetary intuitives.

At an unknown date, we can expect a world leader (possibly President Obama) to disclose the fact that human beings from other star systems are here, in spacecraft around our planet – some cloaked, some in other dimensions – and that evolved life exists in many places in the universe.

We’ll then be joined by family.

Before that time, however, we can expect to win our freedom with the help of these same star brothers and sisters from a global elite that planned to take over the world and kill off all but 500 million of the Earth’s population, which it would have enslaved to serve its needs. Their plan for world domination, which included a nuclear World War III, has been thwarted.

The dark ones, who brought us 9/11, tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanic activity, chemtrails, pandemics, and all manner of other destructive events, will find themselves held accountable for their crimes againts humanity.

We’ll have a new “wisdom economy” or “abundance program” which some refer to as NESARA (National Economic Security and Reformation Act). The Galactic Federation of Light will give us technology that will address our economic difficulties and bring us a new lifestyle marked by ease and empowerment.

The Earth will be terraformed; pollution will be eradicated; and a temperate climate will prevail around the world.

The Federation will equip us to “pass through the eye of the needle” in 2012, leaving our dualistic consciousness behind and sporting a new, unitive consciousness. If you’ve ever seen or heard an enlightened teacher (Eckhart Tolle or Adyashanti would be good examples), that’s how we’ll look and sound after 2012.

I personally follow most closely the messages coming from channelers, but also the terrestrial commentary coming from the 2012 community of scientists, whistleblowers, and intuitives. The channeled sources already live in Fifth-Dimensional consciousness (and higher) and so I prefer their version of events.

You’ll notice two themes are followed on this site: the first is the overthrow of the Earth’s secret governments, known to themselves as the Illuminati, though none are illuminated, and known to others as the New World Order, the shadow state, the military-industrial complex, the dark cabal, etc.

That overthrow will appear to be a “time of troubles,” during which the dark will use all its technology to cause earthquakes (Haiti, Chile and Japan are examples), modify weather, sow chemtrails, spread pandemics, start wars, misrepresent the galactics, create fear, and in other ways try to disrupt and defeat the (I’m told) “unstoppable” plan for 2012 Ascension.

The dark forces are up to so much mischief that I’ve written two articles on this site simply listing their misdeeds: “I Accuse” and “The Black Hats Must Go.” They provide an overview of the extent of their murderous and treasonous actions.

The economy they created will utterly collapse, to be replaced by the wisdom economy.

The second theme is the increase in the light energy that is occurring because the coalition of Light are preparing us to open to transformation by 2012 or sooner.

It may be confusing to some to see these two themes running simultaneously. Some articles will trace the fall of the cabal and others the rise of the new society and economy. I hope readers will be able to keep the two movements straight.

A compendium of quotes on all aspects of the changes expected in the run-up to 2012 can be found at First Contact, located at First Contact. Many articles as well can be found in the righthand column of this site.

During the time of troubles, I’m determined to help the coalition of Light push this dark elite out of the corridors of power. Please don’t be alarmed. I’m not advocating violence or retribution. But I won’t rest until the Black Hats have left the scene or turned their hats around.

Please note that I do not consider President Barack Obama to be a Black Hat, but one of the strongest Lightworkers on the planet today. To be sure, he is hemmed in on all sides by Illuminati. But it’s said that he will show his true colors and abilities when the cabal has been subdued. He has my unequivocal support and unabashed loyalty.

I am joined on this site by many editors and radio interviewers all of whom are committed to serving the Divine Plan for Ascension in 2012.

I personally draw on a background of historical, cross-cultural, and enlightenment studies, years spent as a refugee adjudicator, time spent researching life on the spirit planes, study of the space coalition’s messages, and a commitment to truth. Nonetheless I’m not an enlightened author and am not qualified to be, nor do I wish to be considered, a spiritual teacher.

Writing is my passion. Without your readership and the Internet, I could not be doing this.

So thank you for stopping by and for opening up to the 2012 scenario. Every additional awakened Lightworker increases the ease with which the transition to Fifth-Dimensional consciousness can be accomplished.

Namaste,

Steve Beckow
Vancouver, Canada
Welcome to a New and Unimaginable World | The 2012 Scenario

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions