TURN ON TUNE IN DROP OUT.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Just heard a report that the Colorado pot puffing is going great.Way to go.Hope your closet gardens are doing great.Free grass,free the world,free yourself.

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro + ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
"Turn on Tune in Drop out" is from the movie Across the Universe and is said by Eddie Izzard.
As John Lennon once said, "Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans."
HH everybody and make sure to treat your brain with something special before going out to hunt;)

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Enlighten Yourself.Have fun.Think for yourself. o_O

Just had a mystical experience last night. A conversation with myself and Me. Sorting out my mission here and clearing some brain cells. Without meditation or drugs. Let me tell you how:

I am on a diet that includes home made steam distilled water. Not filtered type only steam distilled. Water is the universal solvent. As we are 70% water, this pure water dissolves other stuff in my body. Especially brain cells that are calcified. The greatest source of chemical damage to brain cells is Fluoride. Most from our local water supplies and added to toothpaste and other products. Especially calcifying the cells on the pineal gland.

After some research I tried ORGANITE. See
ORGONITE

Organite somehow collects or transmits energy by itself. Good energy. I bought an Organite pendant for myself.
Called
The Harmonic Protector©
from Carol CROFTS Products
wpa92b1523_05_06.jpg

I wear this 24 hours a day. Near my heart and solar plexus it energized me. It actually creates heat of its own. I am not a scientist or have any special insights into Orgonite. And am in no way connected to Carol Croft other than a happy customer.

Last night:
I placed the pendant on my forehead between my eyes. Wow. My third eye (pineal) was seeing things I've not seen before. In close up detail. Then, for some reason I placed the Orgonite under my left ear and throat area. Where the big vein is. And could feel my blood changing as it coursed through my brain. Clearing my brain. Opening my third eye in a very pleasant way. Like removing a veil.

What an interesting discovery. I am further into myself than meditation ever did. And had a conversation from myself to Me.
(Q) Why am I here:
(A) To do what you have been doing all my life. Especially at this critical time. You are helping people. In ways you may not understand.
(Q) Why do I feel like an outsider:
(A) You are. You're a volunteer from another planet. This is a Job you are best suited for and important to all.
(Q) So that explains why I don't identify myself as of The Light:

(A) You are helping Light-workers in other ways.
(Q) Is my job on Earth done now:
(A) Not yet. There is/are something more important for your mission. You will know it when it is time. Just relax and enjoy the ride.
(Q) I don't need to harm anyone do I:
(A) Nope. Just watch your mouth a bit. You are "snarky". Be nice to everyone and try to forgive them as you have not walked in their shoes.
(Q) Is it OK for me to disclose the Orgonite and my experiences:
(A) Absolutely. Your experience will guide you in this journey. Follow your instincts. Tell the Truth. Be not afraid. You are Loved as we all are.
(Q) I am flooded with images and thoughts. Hard to concentrate. Is that normal?
(A) During this time of enlightenment everyone will be flooded with information, ideas, images, experiences etc and many will not be able to deal with them. Helpers are sometimes needed to help calm them. Meditation can help focus on things individually. And many good people will "leave early".

This is true. Everyone talks with their inner-voice. Start asking questions. I do recommend the distilled water and Orgonite to quickly understand yourself.
Good luck and fortune to all of us! We deserve and earned it.
We are The Ones we've been waiting for. :)
BB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread