ARE Psychics predicting a US Govt "Take-over"...?

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The web-bot seems to tap in to the collective consciousness, on the www level, pretty good.
Seeing as how man, given a self designing brain that will default to impulses, is addicted to drama, melodrama, and it's own chemical processes, it seems through superstitions, man may be creating a self fulfilling prophecy.
Or, it's a devil making everybody do it, huh? :laughing7:

I'll hafta take a rain check on the interdimentional thing. I can barely do 3d, much less the 10 or 11.

LOL! There ARE 10 Dimensions, MAYBE 11 (Science R & I)... in this MULTI-VERSE.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

The THIRD is the beginning of Heaven... the SECOND is where we are, NOW! You DON'T wanna know about the FIRST! :coffee2: HOT, HOT, HOT!

Last edited:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, if everyone was paying attention at Kabala class...... :laughing7: instead of watching Madonna...... :laughing7:
Goes back to the micro/macro, outer reflects/inner, and what I said before...... man is addicted to the drama.

The kid wraps around it, pretty good, but there's still unanswered questions. I see a folding of the stacking(perhaps his curve), with an alpha/omega, infinity type thingy. Sacred geometry...... It's like the ivory balls within the balls, (this could spurn many threads, not meaning to fall off the tracks).
Are you deriving your images from Dante, Enoch, or (?)?

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, if everyone was paying attention at Kabala class...... :laughing7: instead of watching Madonna...... :laughing7:
Goes back to the micro/macro, outer reflects/inner, and what I said before...... man is addicted to the drama.

The kid wraps around it, pretty good, but there's still unanswered questions. I see a folding of the stacking(perhaps his curve), with an alpha/omega, infinity type thingy. Sacred geometry...... It's like the ivory balls within the balls, (this could spurn many threads, not meaning to fall off the tracks).
Are you deriving your images from Dante, Enoch, or (?)?

"Cat", if yer asking me; 10 dimensions are circles within circles, with the 10th Circle encompassing ALL (containing 'em ALL); the 10th is the HOLY of HOLIES, House of HIGHEST POWER. If there is an 11th dimension, must be where the BIG BANG occurred; like a hernia popping through the stomach wall.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps original matter/particles/photons? Hard to say MM.
Rebel, I'm gonna hafta lay down the inter-dimensional stuffs for now too. I mean, few in history ever wrapped there mind around it, scientists still can't grasp it, so, who am I to attempt...... :dontknow:

I will buy in to the multi-verse thingy, in that like a hologram, the whole is existant within each of the parts, kinda way. Which is another way to see the circle within the circle....... Limitless though, in to infinity, not confined or restricted, but then, maybe perhaps.
Man the paradoxical dali llamas....... :laughing7: The mind wobbles....... :laughing7:

Oh, the original op ?, I dunno, anyone check the web-bot or Sylvia lately? :laughing7:

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Perhaps original matter/particles/photons? Hard to say MM.
Rebel, I'm gonna hafta lay down the inter-dimensional stuffs for now too. I mean, few in history ever wrapped there mind around it, scientists still can't grasp it, so, who am I to attempt...... :dontknow:

I will buy in to the multi-verse thingy, in that like a hologram, the whole is existant within each of the parts, kinda way. Which is another way to see the circle within the circle....... Limitless though, in to infinity, not confined or restricted, but then, maybe perhaps.
Man the paradoxical dali llamas....... :laughing7: The mind wobbles....... :laughing7:

Oh, the original op ?, I dunno, anyone check the web-bot or Sylvia lately? :laughing7:

YEP! OP is GONE; I DID NOT start this "thread". Have NOT seen ANY "psychic preditions" ANYWHERE!

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
Atheism is a non-prophet organization

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions