Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is the beginning.WWlll arriving soon.

The major news outlets would like you to think that but it won't. The cabal gets the major portion of their revenue from oil. Trouble in the mideast could mean the price of oil doubling. So Russia is upping their anti by forcing countries to buy Russian oil and gas rather than cabal controlled Saudis. Over 90% of nukes worldwide are inoperable. Could be some smaller ones in terrorist hands but not WW3 capable. Murders, mayhem, kidnapping are still being done by cabal. Latest is The kidnapping of US Ambassador to Syria Robert Ford, was reported.

Cabal had planned to take down the internet. Don't understand how that could happen, but it apparently didn't happen. Right now it's the news organizations that are promoting war. My guess is the latest whistle-blower has the dirt on them. Sooner or later it all comes out. More and more honest people caught in the cabal web of blackmail or money, see the writing on the wall. The cabal is done. What they need are the scape goats. Someone to take the fall other than them.

If you wonder if you are being set up for a fall, you are. Save yourself and family untold grief. Let the cabal get tangled in the legal system. Talk to someone you trust. At least get proof you were only an employee doing your job. Actually I have no idea which agency is not corrupt so couldn't advise whom to contact.

Re: STAN ROMANEK Video... showed up on a Mexican Paranormal site:

[h=1]Stan Romanek Special[/h]Stan Romanek Special on Vimeo
from MgCrOl 2 months ago all audiences

Tercer MIlenio Episode for March 31, 2013 -The Stan Romanek Story - Full Episode.

This video is intended to inform and be shared around social media, so that Mr. Stan Romanek's story is watched around the globe. Not making money out of this, my purpose is to inform and share the story, and provide an easier method to be viewed, by not installing any add-on to your browser.
If you will like to know more about Stan Romanek's amazing story, buy his books: Messages, Answers, and The Orion Regressions, also his wife released a book called From my SIde of the bed.
I dont own this video, all rights owned by Tercer Milenio & Maussan Productions & Stan Romanek.

Interesting as he says that Mexico will be the contact point for the aliens. Cool!
BB

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wonder what helmet I need for WW3? Thinking of a lightweight one made from aluminum, in fact I have a roll in the cabinet. I better go work on it.

chkn

Apr 12, 2010
What is being said in the Jewish community about this? You know, about the state of the country like the govt. agencies arming themselves to the teeth, militarizing the local police, violating every amendment in the Bill of Rights and stealing our wealth by buying up ten year bonds so we can't make any money. Honestly, people don't even realize taxpayers pay for the news media lies and the fake protests like this business about Trayvon Martin. Hell, even our votes don't count, they just get thrown out by the registrar or by the post office. It's the last great plow up, it really is.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder what helmet I need for WW3? Thinking of a lightweight one made from aluminum, in fact I have a roll in the cabinet. I better go work on it.

Mocking a thread, post or member violates our rules and can earn timeouts...please don't do it..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What is being said in the Jewish community about this? You know, about the state of the country like the govt. agencies arming themselves to the teeth, militarizing the local police, violating every amendment in the Bill of Rights and stealing our wealth by buying up ten year bonds so we can't make any money. Honestly, people don't even realize taxpayers pay for the news media lies and the fake protests like this business about Trayvon Martin. Hell, even our votes don't count, they just get thrown out by the registrar or by the post office. It's the last great plow up, it really is.

Yes the news organizations should be tried for what do you call it..... fomenting trouble. Anyone remember "Tommy the Traveler" the insider of the peace movement in the 60s? He was most likely working with or for the FBI, creating fake incidents to arouse various groups to hopefully riot and create as much public outrage as possible. Shouting Fire in a crowded place as a joke is illegal. Should be anyway. News people spout the war-is-coming stuff because they want is a citizen armed response. THAT is why the FEMA, DHS, CIA, Justice dept have the camps. For US. ALL THEY NEED IS AN EXCUSE..... TO DECLARE MARTIAL LAW. So do not fall for it. They are few. We are Billions.

Enough is enough. Please don't even joke about WW3. It serves no purpose other diminishing the real dangers. Sit tight and watch the cabal tear itself apart. Like rats deserting the ship. There is nothing for you to do. Powerful forces are taking care of the situation at the highest levels.
BB

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's something that will bring it on quicker. Jan 1st 2014 the dot physical will require less then 23 percent body fat. In two years they are projecting a loss of 500,000 driving jobs. But it'll be a million or more, bus drivers, mail truck driver, some dock workers, tug boat workers, cruise ships, any thing involved in transportation is affected. That means higher gas and grocery, less available products, huge housing loss, greater social welfare demands, and more civil unrest in the form of union and unemployed rallies or riots. By 2016 is when the full effect will take hold because the physical is good for 2 years from the date so everyone will wait till December 31 or as close to it. Not to mention the USA is getting ready to head into Syria for another unnessicary action. And our social structure is getting more corrupt and the government is getting to be a huge brother. Everyone is sticking up on guns and getting itchy trigger fingers. It's like putting a match out in a gunpowder keg.

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya know I use to be all end is near stuff but finally woke up. Not saying it isn't going to happen but it'll be to late when it does. There won't be X-ray civil bulk like in the movies. It'll be a strangle hold by the powers, just like with the shipping I mentiomed. This will cause the poor to starve or lose jobs so they will go on gov welfare, or thin each other out. That's what the war will be a class war. Not a war of countries. That'll come later after us poor are dead.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya know I use to be all end is near stuff but finally woke up. Not saying it isn't going to happen but it'll be to late when it does. There won't be X-ray civil bulk like in the movies. It'll be a strangle hold by the powers, just like with the shipping I mentiomed. This will cause the poor to starve or lose jobs so they will go on gov welfare, or thin each other out. That's what the war will be a class war. Not a war of countries. That'll come later after us poor are dead.

Now that actually makes sense. I have been seeing that for a while now where I work. Allot of stealing now days cause nobody has the money to pay for food.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Satin? I prefer taffeta except it wrinkles.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Here's something that will bring it on quicker. Jan 1st 2014 the dot physical will require less then 23 percent body fat. In two years they are projecting a loss of 500,000 driving jobs. But it'll be a million or more, bus drivers, mail truck driver, some dock workers, tug boat workers, cruise ships, any thing involved in transportation is affected. That means higher gas and grocery, less available products, huge housing loss, greater social welfare demands, and more civil unrest in the form of union and unemployed rallies or riots. By 2016 is when the full effect will take hold because the physical is good for 2 years from the date so everyone will wait till December 31 or as close to it. Not to mention the USA is getting ready to head into Syria for another unnessicary action. And our social structure is getting more corrupt and the government is getting to be a huge brother. Everyone is sticking up on guns and getting itchy trigger fingers. It's like putting a match out in a gunpowder keg.

Found your comment interesting enough that I checked out the body fat issue,
and while I've no idea where it came from, the DOT has certainly not made any
mention of it.

Physical qualifications for drivers. - Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration

New Medical Certification Requirements: A Guide for Commercial Driver?s License (CDL) Holders - Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration

The 23% body fat bit is a FALSE RUMOR that got started in a truckstop. If you can present
even one bit of evidence from the DOT that shows the change, or even discusses such
a ridiculous mandate I'd be most interested in reading it.

Carried a Class A with full endorsements for over a decade, and there's no chance in
hell that such a law would ever pass.

Please, don't pass on such "theories" until you have vetted them yourselves, as that
kind MIS information just continues to fuel the "conspiracies" that don't actually exist.

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found your comment interesting enough that I checked out the body fat issue,
and while I've no idea where it came from, the DOT has certainly not made any
mention of it.

Physical qualifications for drivers. - Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration

New Medical Certification Requirements: A Guide for Commercial Driver?s License (CDL) Holders - Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration

The 23% body fat bit is a FALSE RUMOR that got started in a truckstop. If you can present
even one bit of evidence from the DOT that shows the change, or even discusses such
a ridiculous mandate I'd be most interested in reading it.

Carried a Class A with full endorsements for over a decade, and there's no chance in
hell that such a law would ever pass.

Please, don't pass on such "theories" until you have vetted them yourselves, as that
kind MIS information just continues to fuel the "conspiracies" that don't actually exist.

Ok everyone is entitled to say what they want. I find it funny that out of 3 pages on a forum thread and in the paranormal thread that you pick my post to pick apart. I mean you got people spewing all kinda of nonsense and speculation, heck it's on a ww3 thread. The post above mine was about detergent camps that the goverment has to throw us citizens in. That's why the catagoery is Everything else. So we can talk about the nonsense that is out there. Like I. Said in the post that information is from numerous truckers and dot dock workers. Not just fix news where most get their info lol. And honestly if you had read the rules you would have noticed that anyone with diabetes is going to be disqualified. Which would fall under obesity and disability.
But like I said a lot of te stuff on the everything else board is just speculation. Along with the treasure hunting board about buried treasure, how to find relics at old houses, excreta. All speculation, rumors, and stories. Have a great day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread