World War lll is coming

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I only said this because i had something weird happen when i called an ambulance because i was sick.Some weird things happened.Like some kind of special ops people in the ambulance and the hospital was acting weird.

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My brain was programmed when i was a kid.I have proof.I was sold for a secret weapons project as a child to a Jewish family.They planned this so long.This is the worst thing that can happened to a human being.They took advantage of me when i was injured to wire me to there sick experiment.It will all come out now. :-C

wow.

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Ole SpiritRelic!! Appreciate your Heads Up and most all are ready down south!! There is a movie called Southern Comfort you might enjoy watching, as it will enlighten you to maneuvers in the Bayou country!! In any event if you would like to reprogram your mind, there is a medication called Seroquel, which will assist you in delaying those unwanted thoughts!! Just a suggestion!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Hey Ole SpiritRelic!! Appreciate your Heads Up and most all are ready down south!! There is a movie called Southern Comfort you might enjoy watching, as it will enlighten you to maneuvers in the Bayou country!! In any event if you would like to reprogram your mind, there is a medication called Seroquel, which will assist you in delaying those unwanted thoughts!! Just a suggestion!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
I hate Seroquel,i smoke some weed for that.Swamp Fox did a good job killing the Brits.

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey SR!! Truly if you have been there and bought that Tshirt no one can dispute your trials!! Appears as if you have survived the environment and respect you for your comments!! Sounds as if you have good footing on the world today!! In any event wish you the best on your future endeavors!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Mekong Mike

Jul 22, 2013
Vietnam, Saigon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And after WW3 mankind will be so terrified at what he sees happening upon the earth, nations will unite under a world government with a very charasmatic world leader. A world monetary system will be implemented, one currency, and no man may buy or sell without the mark of the beast. Maybe this is a chip under the skin. Everyone rich and poor will be required to recieve a mark in their right hand or forehead.

If you are still alive...don't take the mark.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAHAHAHA! sorry...... I love the superstitious!

Ok, reality check....... you've already been "marked" with the number of man! It's called the carbon atom, as in reference to carbon based life form, just digress back to the universal elemental chart, where's your carbon atom? How many electrons, protons, neutrons?
I keep saying, may not be so bad when only those marked can trade, means we could get the computers and bots outta wall street, heck, might not even need a wall street. :laughing7:

You might enjoy and appreciate this fellows take on it. Isn't it all just
perceptions and perspectives? :laughing7: Perhaps even a review of thoth, emerald tablets, zeus..... :laughing7:

John Van Auken | Seven Churches of the Revelation

oh, and a reminder....... :laughing7:

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What you are all saying used to be true and probably would happen. In December of last year, 2012, something changed. That terrible future changed from a certainty to an alternative future. We were given another choice. Get rid of the crummy future we were expecting. If we could, worldwide plan the ideal future for the planet, and get enough support worldwide, our future would only be possibilities. Through our thoughts, we were told the Universe, all knowing and always listening, could intervene on our behalf. That the world we live in is just a culmination of what we think it is. Our reality is just one of many realities and we can alter our future.

The 2012 end-times legends from the ancients, were to prepare us not for death and destruction, but spiritually. That we are not alone in the universe, that we are all part of One. 2012 was to be the end of our old way of being and start of the next step in our evolution. As Humans.

History has many Hero's. Spiritual leaders who have changed the world. Our religions and traditions all acknowledge them and share their beliefs. Many became so popular that the PTW feared losing their grip on the population. And hijacked the religion or philosophy to corrupt it for their own benefit. Instead of peace, wars. Instead of happiness and contentment, constant misery, famine, disease. Maintaining the population in a constant state of fear. Money is what makes people poor. Control the money and control the world. And it worked. Until now...

For decades many honorable people around the world have planned for the change we are about to witness. In the 1960's arrest warrants were legally drawn up for hundreds of powerful people whom we call the cabal. Mostly bankers and banking families and institutions. They gained control of every nation. Willingly or through war. Invade, murder anyone who was a threat and, most importantly steal-the-Gold. Gold is and was the ultimate booty.

Most of the cabal's physical gold has been removed from the cabal's banks, castles, countries and held for safe-keeping inaccessible to any cabal members. Although many have tried to illegally transfer control of the gold to themselves. I believe some of our white-hat community have turned to the dark side and sabotaged at least one attempt by the Light to finally get the bankers. They are known and new plans exclude them from any control. The amount of Gold at stake is almost uncountable. Hundreds of Trillions of real dollar value. The world has never had a shortage of funds or money. It is all a lie. Scare us with war and starvation, nukes, chemical warfare, diseases. As is there master plan.

Easily found is their depopulation plan. About 350 million persons alive on the entire planet are what they call the best number. Easily controlled and forced to provide whatever lifestyle the cabal needs. What about the other 6 billion or so of us? Dead. Radiation, chemical warfare, nuke wars were planned for our mass destruction. WW3 will never happen. Over 90% of all nukes have been rendered harmless. At least non-fissionable I believe. Israel popped a small nuke a couple months ago to try and get WW3 started. Didn't work and no one even listens to Israels warnings about "only months away from completing a nuke to destroy Israel". That's about as bad as the Gold Rush guy predicting "a thousand ounces right under our feet".

The NSA has gone rogue some time ago. The CIA gets wars started so our war machine industry can sell war stuff. The honey pot of money supply, thought to be $3 billion/day to keep the lies going, is Oil. Shake up the middle east and oil profits soar. Oil.

Anyway for over a decade the good guys, white-hats and light workers have fought bloody, vicious battles. Suffering huge losses of life and massive destruction of their underground bases. They finally won. Totally "cleared" all the dark forces from underground and recently above ground. Last week I read about a final victory over millions of dark forces. The "reptilians" we read about but find hard to believe, are either gone or converted to the Light. Yes you can change sides. All it takes is your heartfelt acknowledgement to lead a better life. Leaders of the cabal will not be so lucky. They have much to account for and will be tried, not by their peers, but by Us. The Hague in Netherlands will hold the trials. No guilty person will escape retribution. No lawyers will save their bacon.

The amount of evidence and whistle blowers and witnesses are over whelming. America has been legally foreclosed on. The America Corporation no longer exists. Neither does our latest Constitution. This is a legal fact. The cabal is without funds, friends or hiding places. In my mind I picture them, like Hitler or Saddam trying to cut a deal. I hope we all get to see those final moments and pleas for their filthy lives and fortunes. They had a chance. An opportunity to come clean in 2012 but for the betrayal of a supposedly good guy, whom continued to fund them.

The end will begin with a new financial system. Based on real assets and real value. Companies will be forced to cash out their shareholders. No more stock market. Big bad companies like Monsanto will be bankrupt. Banks will handle real transactions, but can't charge interest. Income taxes will go away. A 14% sales tax for all new goods purchased will be enough to support the country. Honest money earned will not be at risk. Many debts will be forgiven. A fresh start is what is needed. :)
BB

Mekong Mike

Jul 22, 2013
Vietnam, Saigon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, the elite are planning population reduction by many means. The rulers of this world are terrified of the future with too many people and are planning nuclear war, GMOs, vaccinations tainted with mercury, lab grown viruses etc.

What will happen is one third of mankind will die soon. not the number they want however.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread