Free ENERGY is Real and heres what it looks like - Must See...

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Free ENERGY is Real and here's what it looks like - Must See...

Here is what has been available to military but not us. FREE Energy in unlimited quantities. Space travel, time travel.. Secret pictures revealed for the first time. Please share while site is still running? | The Promise Revealed
This is but a small sample of images....
BB
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beloved Friends This Secret Technology Gallery and the HAARP GALLERY and the SECRET SPACE GALLERY are very special to me. I have shared these photos here on my site with pleasure. They are gifts given to me by a special friend whom I have never met. I know in my heart he is a good soul and is quite intelligent. I probably will never meet him but I am grateful to know that this advanced technology will one day be shared with the entire world.
l-1361.jpg

My friend is capable of building his own space ship. He is not alone as I feel my mentor Fred Bell was also capable of this feat. I believe if Fred ever had the funding and right team to assist him he could have and would have done this for mankind. God rest his soul.
l-1181.jpg

David Adair did it when he was about 15 years old. Howard Menger also built one by himself. Then after “coaxing” by military forces Howard built one for the US AIR FORCE in 1950.​
l-1171.jpg
These are just the individuals that I know personally. There are obviously many, people out there who are capable and willing to share this technology with the world.​
l-1001.jpg
Unfortunately “The Cabal” and the greedy power brokers of the world have somehow managed for the most part to keep these technological advances from benefitting mankind as a whole. I am hoping this site will serve as a revelation to you all that, as John Lear once said ”we have been had” Now I want you to go your window lift the shade and shout, “I’m mad as hell and I’m not gonna take it anymore.”
l-981.jpg

Actually getting mad will serve no purpose. However establishing a firm and determined commitment in your heart and mind to share truth is a worthy goal. Please do your best to work towards the light and to bring the truth to your fellow man to the reality that within a short period of time it is possible to have free energy available to all. In my opinion it is high time this insanity and repression ends. It is time mankind unites and supports these brilliant minds to help us create a better world. We can and will eventually free ourselves from the shackles of our current and outdated dinosaur age technology. Fossil fuels are a crime against the planet. The price of gas is an artificial and unnecessary expenditure by the entire planet. Money itself is an artificial program designed to enslave.
l-961.jpg
The limitations of our transportation system are destroying our fragile eco systems.We take oil out of the ground in greed and destroy the ozone and actually remove the natural shock absorber of the tectonic plates in the process. The removal of oil from beneath the earth and replacing it with water foments earthquakes. Dumb dangerous and stupid as this practice is, it is still considered good business by very evil beings.​
l-951.jpg
Brothers and sisters please know we have the power to act responsibly and take the steps to liberate our planet from the horrible menace called fossil fuels. Nuclear power as it is used today also must end to be replaced by free and efficient alternatives. I am not talking about solar or wind or waterpower these are distractions and a waste of time and money.​
l-831.jpg
These “Green solutions” are a joke. No disrespect intended to the many sincere and earnest individuals who truly believe that these ideas are viable answers. Sorry but I have to speak my mind here. These innocent and good-hearted people do not have a clue to what has been going on underground in secret bunkers for decades!
Flying-Thing-Closeup4.jpg

DaSunny

Apr 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even if it was possible, it will never be officially existing.
Why there is No Free Energy for Us

It would totally mess with the structure of power on earth, so there are a lot of powerful people making sure it does never happen.

Dont try to build it, chances are you end up dead.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the motivation behind steven greer's UFO disclosure project, now called Sirius disclosure project.

The technology is here, but the human race can't handle it yet. Of course the people making money from fossil fuels are against it, but I believe this new technology in the wrong hands could be used against mankind. Why else would it still be kept hidden?

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The free Quantum Energy Generator based on a Tesla patent is now free for the world to make and use.
QEG OPEN SOURCED | HOPEGIRL BLOG

This table top sized generator will power several houses. As the first units are built tehy are donated to undeveloped countries including training to produce there own. For the first time even the remotest village will have power for clean water, running equipment like well drilling. This is changing the world.

Fossil fuels will still be needed to keep the world running and new industries will develop to build new machinery, mass produce generators, and build in most any area in the world. Early days and some full scale manufacturing operations are being started. Fee energy to the power grid will also be phased in. The next century will be the most productive and prosperous in history.

Current costs to make a QEG yourself are about $8k. Including about $3k for the precision coil winding. Which is recommended but coils can be produced by hand also. Plans and parts list and sources are included in the free downloads. Builder sites are being set up to communicate issues and solutions. Sometime in 2014 training classes and more complete plans will be available.

You are allowed, under the user agreement, to manufacture and sell QEG devices, profitable enough to maintain a going concern. One or two electrical engineers will be needed for the final build and "tuning" the capacitors and customer installation. The technology on based on Quantum physics and some senior EEs may need a refresher course in physics. Also our Navy has announced fuel from seawater. Check the news for that.. It's going to be a great year!
BB

An average modern household requires 5-10KW of power to operate.
A conventional generator needs 15KW to produce 10KW of power.

To produce these 15KW of power we rely on gas, diesel, propane, coal or other products that can be metered creating profits for the oil industry.

130 years ago Nikola Tesla invented and patented an energy generator. This is a resonance machine that only needs 1KW of input power to produce 10KW of output power. His patents are now in the public domain.

The Fix the World Organization has reproduced Teslas design with a few modern twists to generate the same results. Our Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) provides 10KW of power output for less than 1KW input, which it supplies to itself.

We have freely given this technology to the people of the world. We’ve open sourced a full set of instructions, user manual, schematics and parts list for any engineer to follow and reproduce the same results.

How the QEG works:
First we use a starting power source, such as an outlet or a crank to power the 1 horsepower motor. This motor spins the rotor in the generator core. The unique oscillator circuitry configuration in the generator core causes resonance to occur. Once the core achieves this resonance it can produce up to 10KW of power, which can then be run through an inverter to power the motor that spins the rotor. You can then unplug the motor from the original power source and the generator will power itself.

Cottage Industry Community Units specifically for the production of QEG’s are NOW developing in communities in 30+ countries. The People are making their own free energy devices.

The QEG belongs to humanity now. Many will make further improvements and we will all co-develop this practical bridge technology together.

The QEG: For the People and By the People

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Video of free energy QEG training and building site in Taiwan April 04,2014. Yes it is real. The mechanical parts and assembly are straightforward and simple. The electronics look fairly basic. The high voltage condensers are dangerous in themselves and each one needs to be "tuned" for optimum and safe performance. Thirty countries are now involved building the QEGs.

Along with every donation are training and materials to build more QEGs in each village or town. To be self reliant on energy.

Additionally 3D printing drawing files will be free to download for reproducing more 3D printers, as well as parts for the QEG. I've downloaded a couple and they are in .dwg formats. Combined with a laser or flame cutting table coil rings and other parts cab be quickly made. A market will exist for all QED and 3D Printer components. A brand new world for you dreamers. Get on board...
BB

<font size="4">[video=youtube;T3oRsP7AqhI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T3oRsP7AqhI[/video]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread