Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks to all you good people who previously wished for a better world. It worked. Every day brings new hope. A new breed of bankers. Daily exposures of past cabal misdeeds. Humiliation for many. Legal action in progress for the worst. The world sees who the evil ones are in the middle east. No matter what the news report, the cover ups, official lies and many fake attacks have been exposed. And show the extent the remaining cabal will inflict on humanity.
BB
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[QUOTE... Despite the departure of the old pope, the surrender of the Rothschilds and the neutering of the Bush family, a stalemate has continued with the Rockefellers, the new Pope, Queen Elizabeth, Obama, the Japanese Emperor and other old world order power-brokers refusing to finance a major campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction.
In order to break this deadlock and free human potential, a secret campaign has now been started to identify and deal with the precise obstacles to freeing humanity from financial slavery. This will mean more and more prominent people will be suddenly vanishing from public view, according to members of several different secret societies.

For example, have either George Soros or Nat Rothschild been seen in public recently? Also, Japanese right wing politician Shintaro Ishihara has dropped out of view again despite the appearance of a reported double on TV following his long “hospital stay.” We do not condone “disappearing” people and hope they all make a public appearance soon so that we can confirm they are alive and safe.

Nonetheless, some very dangerous people are justifiably angry at various mass murder campaigns carried out at the behest of the Sabbatean mafia, are very impatient with the ongoing deadlock and are not easily held back.

To try to prevent a bloodbath among the elite, action is being taken to ensure a major campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction begins sooner rather than later.

http://Posted by benjamin
[/QUOTE
]

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
You have not seen nothing yet.All the over paid greedy evil doers are going to burn in hell forever.Give it maybe two more weeks and all will be exposed.All will be shown to the entire world,the evil,greed,that has been taking place right under everyone's noses.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
New info is coming out on the 2000 election. Bribery, kidnapping, death threats and more. Of our elected officials and the Supreme Court. Stem to stern election fraud. And continues to this day. [and wouldn't surprise me in the least]

Here's a scenario I believe is also true:
President O was not scheduled to win '12. Somehow he did with "extraordinary" outside help. Beyond control of the cabal. You choose who that might be.

In the back story of scenarios one & two, looking into a possible future, a young "O" saw he was destined to be prez at this time. The "one" who would guide us through this mess. He saw it and accepted it.

Due to the same threats to his family he can't show his hand. Other ptw are in charge of our rotten govt. Makes sense. But as the ptw are being picked off one-by-one, and rendered ineffective, the ptw see writing on the wall. O will put an end to all of them. Unless.... unless the ptw somehow make him the goat. Have a recall election. Throw him out and get a more favorable figure in charge?

You decide for yourselves. I have listened to O talk about peace, to the people (not pols) in the middle east. I felt his truth. I see a good man. With a good heart. Awaiting his predestined fate. To save our country.

Call me crazy or call me Bob. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. :)
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wanted: Room & Board for about 1 million people. Urgent.. can't stay in US. How Sweet IT Is! :)
BB

..........visit was a best a fishing expedition, at worst a failure.
A source in the Japanese imperial family had the most interesting take on what Iijima had to say to the North Koreans. According to this source, Iijima asked the North Koreans if they would be willing to host 1 million Sabbatean refugees expected to want to leave Europe and the United States soon and was told no. This story about 1 million refugees looking for a place to go after leaving the United States has propped up repeatedly and from enough different sources that it seems to stem from a genuine belief that 1 million people will be asked to leave the US once the truth about what has been done by them to the American people is made public. My sources say they will not be allowed to leave but will have to face the music (ie be sent to the Fema camps they prepared for others).

[/QUOTE]

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have you ever heard the term Man-In-The-Middle-attack? It's one of histories oldest blackmail attempts. Guy or Girl get caught in a compromising sexual act with a minor, underage, protected person etc. They are confronted with the evidence and must do whatever the blackmailers want or else be revealed. I get that. Politicians visiting friends out-of-town end up with them resigning.

In the past I have reviewed that particular attack on Abel-Dangers' site. The latest update on the sexual blackmail scheme not only names names, but details their relationship to other powerful groups which we now understand to the the cabal. Abel Danger: Abel Danger Mischief Makers - Mistress of the Revels - 'Man-In-The-Middle' Attacks

Warning: This stuff may turn your stomach as it did mine. About 100 names, many influential persons. If the allegations are true, many are traitors to their nations. Including ours. And forgive me for nominating them as a top priority arrest and trial in the Haugue.
BB

Monday, February 22, 2010 [h=3]Abel Danger Mischief Makers - Mistress of the Revels - 'Man-In-The-Middle' Attacks[/h]
Mistress of the Revels 'man-in-the-middle' attacks

Mistress of the Revels

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Getting to the biggies now:

Kim Jong-un would have to be removed.
separate assassination attempts in Iran against President Mahmoud Ahmajidenad and his ally Saeed Jalili
claims by Chinese, Russian and British Agents about high level anti-cabal moves around the world.
In the Anglo Saxon world, for example, there is a push to remove politicians believed to be Sabbatean agents. In particular Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard is under criminal investigation,
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper is charged with stealing his last election
and British Prime Minister David Cameron is under attack for involvement in war crimes among other things.
There is also a still festering sex scandal in the UK that has embroiled 81 BBC staffers but has yet to reel in any politicians.
There is also a renewed push to remove Rockefeller front man Obama from the US presidency

Russian troops are on the ground in Syria to prevent the Nazi/Muslim brotherhood takeover and to ensure that Israel does not set off any more nuclear bombs.
Overall, what we are witnessing is chaos as the old cabal power structures continue to unravel. It will be a confusing time. In any case, expect more turbulence in the coming weeks as battles continue between agents on the ground, armies on the march and protestors on the streets.
As usual there is a lot we cannot report but you will notice more and more senior cabal members vanishing from public view over the coming weeks. There is nowhere either on or off this planet for them to hide and surrender is their only option.

The good guys are winning but we need to push hard on all fronts until it is truly over.
Also, beware of June 11, there is likely to be something very nasty planned by the cabal for 611 and we need to make sure it does not happen.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
FOLLOWING HERE IS A LIST OF THE NAMES OF THE VARIOUS GROUPS THAT HAVE BEEN 'HOLDING US HOSTAGE' HERE ON THIS BEAUTIFUL PLANET WE CALL HOME - EARTH - GAIA

BB

[h=1]CABAL – NEGATIVE GROUPS[/h] Holding us hostage. These are the groups, the controlling forces holding us hostage on this beautiful planet. They create violence and pain worldwide and we pay the price. If the Light Resistance Movement on any level intervenes too much they retaliate and we pay. When the 'net' and the surface is 'cleared' intervention can take place harmoniously.

¤The Jesuit Faction
. Mostly found in the Vatican. Their ‘work’ is mind control – the control of the people. They have the religious indoctrination of sin and hell, and are behind many operations to control populations. They have controlled education.

¤ The Rothschild Faction
. They manage the money for the Jesuits. This Cabal faction has totally infiltrated modern medicine; one example is vaccinations. We have been genetically altered through vaccines. The idea behind the Rothschild idea of medicine is to keep us all as working slaves. There are cures and healing for everything. This will all be released and balanced very soon.

The W.H.O. which is Rothschild based, developed vaccinations in the Nazi concentration camps during WW2. Between the years 1945 and 2010 we received those ‘biochips’ implanted there {if we were vaccinated}. Their function was to cut out conscious ability and make us zombie like. The Resistance Movement have now cleared these chips. TZ speaking here, I remember discussing with friends in 1989 how we would never agree to having chips implanted by any authorities. But they were in vaccinations as far back as above dates, plus we all carried bank cards and mobiles etc. so they had no problem keeping tabs on us. I will add here that the resistance movement has managed to clear out 95% of the sex trade worldwide.

¤ The Rockefeller Faction.
1-2000 people involved in Medicine, Science, Nazis and Technology. And that reminds me {TZS} of a million things like the real reason behind vaccinations but i also recall the following.

Fluoridation of our water supply has forcibly medicated an entire population with a carcinogenic chemical drug. According to 'The Lancet' Fluoride is a neurotoxic substance that causes the brain severe damage, and interferes with brain function. According to Harvard there is a definite link between fluoride levels and IQ levels. They have identified a link to bone cancer where the highest rates occur in populations drinking fluoridated water. The same findings as Governmwent studies going back to 1990, showing also how it causes kidney damage and impairs Tyroid function.

Therese Zumi recalls on learning about this in the 80s and remembering Mrs Thatcher speaking to the people of Northern Ireland and congratulating them on the introduction of Fluoride to their water system. Telling them how good it would be for the childrens bones and teeth, and I knew then that the main reason for this was to 'pacify' the population and reduce the problems Britain was encountering in the 'North'. Makes me want to puke.

¤ Archons.
Their energy field is not human. They are not Reptilian. The few left in physical bodies are to be found among black nobility families in Italy, some among politicians, some in the Vatican.

¤ Reptilians
. They are the minions of the Archons. They put pressure on people’s weak spots, working to encourage people to drink more, fear more etc. We should all protect ourselves with White Light and ask for support with clearing these energies. See article ‘Healing Our-self Healing our World’ on the ‘Cobra School’ page where you can find links to people working idealistically to clear energies. Cobra said that most provocations are not part of our own process. The Reptilians can be found both on the Physical and the Astral plane. As I write this on February 14th! my feeling is that they will soon be history, as the LRM are working daily clearing out these entities. {See article ‘The Veil that hides the Truth’}

¤ Blobs.
These are Amoeba like - sea-horse like - entities floating in astral space. They do what they are told to do. They connect to human fields and controll emotions. Their job is to create conflict among people especially any warm feelings between couples etc. We have the power within ourselves to reject these emotions with our will.

PS The Cabal had very advanced plans to fake an alien invasion to scare the **** out of us. These plans have all been ‘cleared' by the Resistance.

Source of information Cobra.

Information written by Therese Zumi 20/02/2013

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread