Military project or ET discovered

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I have discovered a serious military project or ET phenomenon in my area.At the time this phenomenon occurs,one can notice street lights and car head lights change by noticing two or three black dots that appear in these sources of light.If this occurs during the day the sun looks different.It seems as maybe to occur on cloudy days also.I am very worried that this occurring phenomenon can effect peoples behavior also.During this period i have observed weird behavior of the people around me.I also have picked up on alternate radio signals on my radio.I will not stop with trying to uncover what is taking place in my area.It is very difficult to pick up on and observe this phenomenon.This is so serious that i plan to move out of this highly military experimental zone.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Welcome to my world SpiritRelic!
killingme.gif

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I will get the evidence on video or by pictures.I really believe the culprit is a military project known as Spa War located close to my apartment.Every time i get close,things get crazy and scrambled.Something has to be done about what is occurring soon or we are all doomed .There is this technology,and if you start to recognise it,you can get targeted with different energy technologies that can scramble your brain and put one in serious danger.There are invisible type surveillance technologies that can totally surround anyone at anytime.That's right,floating and camouflaged spears.It is really hard to believe that this is occurring without the public's knowledge,but it is.I will record the next event,but i am not sure the video can see what the human eye can see or the human brain can feel.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Where is Spa War conducting all of these cutting edge experiments?Super surveillance systems is your game?I got an idea what is happening in my area and if i find out Spa War is responsible,you think the IRS has problems?If they conduct experiments in civilian areas what so ever we the people should be notified.Lets talk about magnetism experiments,photon and light source experiments,Or weather alteration experiments,and the public air way take over experiments.I do not trust this Government experimental organization for some reason.I will not live near one of these Spa War facilities again.I can not prove they are responsible for the weird phenomenon in my area,but is the only culprit i can think of.You mess up around me and i will record everything. :-D

Last edited:
OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
If i catch the US government or any foreign government conducting experiments of any kind any were around me you will have to kill me to shut me up.I will find out if such experiments are being conducted that can have any effect on me or others around me.One of us is going down.:-C

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Works real well during rain storms i bet.We need a hot shot Spa War engineer to answer one question.Does Spa War conduct experiments in civilian areas that can be conceived as a ET type phenomenon?yes or no answer only.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
We are on to the crap you are playing with.BUSTED!.Keep playing around and see what happens next.I do not mind technology that keeps the country safe,but when it is used on innocent people, you have made a bad mistake.You better right your wrongs immediately or you will wish you have never started this.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Big changes about to occur.World chaos.Secret experiments,New world order.I know something shady is going on.I don't care,i stand alone.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Spying on all.Experimenting on all.A false curtain.It all will be revealed.New age coming soon.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Spying on all.Experimenting on all.A false curtain.It all will be revealed.New age coming soon.
I did kind of nail that one.See the date.There is so much we do not know.Some big events coming soon.War.Other country's want to get America tangled in something to really hurt us this time.Something falls from sky next week.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread