Oklahoma City HAARP Ring 36 hrs before tornados - Confirmation!!

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did HAARP Rings generate tornado 36 hours before touchdown? SinceDutch weather sitehas been warning us for over a year about HAARP and it's now obvious use as a weather weapon. Against THE UNITED STATES. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE????

Why can't we bomb em to smithereens???? WHERE IS OUR MILITARY???

Here is Dutch's site. If you are too stupid to understand it, then go somewhere else. HOW MUCH PROOF DO WE NEED???
BB
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[h=1]5/20/2013 — Oklahoma City, Massive tornado damage — RADAR pulse / “HAARP ring” / Scalar Square confirmation[/h] Posted on May 20, 2013 by sincedutch

Late PM May 18, 2013 going into early AM May 19, 2013 — A series of RADAR pulses / “HAARP rings” / Scalar Squares appeared over Oklahoma City.. South across the state.. and East to Tulsa.

Move forward 36 hours, and we see a MASSIVE devastating tornadoes form and hit the pulsed areas.

————–
Here is the Scalar Square from late PM on May 18th going into the 19th… see the Oklahoma portion at about the 6minute mark:
————–
Here is a screenshot of the before and after for the area in question:

———
With heart felt sorrow , I offer condolences to all those effected by this tragic turn of events.
Here are several posts explaining the basics behind the theory of radio frequency modification of the weather, more specifically an explanation on how I believe RADAR is playing a role :
[url]http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2012/04/24/want-to-know-about-weather-modification-haarp-vlf-hf-and-chemtrails-want-to-prove-it-to-a-non-believer-here-you-go/[/URL]
[url]http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/02/27/2272013-us-navy-labs-create-plasma-rings-using-haarp-hf-radar-frequency/[/URL]
[url]http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/04/24/4242013-tornadoes-created-via-microwaves-experiments-prove-theory-correct/[/URL]
[url]http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/04/07/472013-haarp-generates-plasma-rings-diagram-looks-exactly-like-what-we-see-on-radar/[/URL]
[url]http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/03/09/392013-multiple-antennas-producing-small-heated-and-cooled-areas-above-transmitters/[/URL]
[url]http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/04/08/vlfhaarprings/[/URL]
————–
Past RADAR pulse / HAARP ring / Scalar Square confirmations :
[url]http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2012/01/28/radarpulseconfirmations/[/URL]

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Get on your knees and PRAY for forgiveness for posting this complete and utter hogwash. What a disgrace, and so disrespectful to all of those that lost everything today.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Get on your knees and PRAY for forgiveness for posting this complete and utter hogwash. What a disgrace, and so disrespectful to all of those that lost everything today.

You have no idea about what I pray for. Like I said in the post if you don't understand the subject please don't comment.
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
05/21/13 St. Louis MO next target...
BB
[h=1]5/21/2013 — Saint Louis Missouri — RADAR pulse / Scalar Square confirmation — Possible Tornado, hail, damaging winds[/h] Posted on May 21, 2013 by sincedutch

1135pm CST – May 19, 2013 – going into early morning hours of May 20, 2013 — St. Louis, MO experienced a RADAR pulse / Scalar Square event… occurring just west of the city, the epicenter of the pulse coming from the Weldon Springs NEXRAD RADAR.
Seen multiple times in this video here:

Move forward approximately 24 hours, and a possible tornado, damaging winds / hail form at the pulsed areas epicenter, literally a tornado detected (again for the 3rd time this year) directly over Weldon Springs (the NEXRAD / research park).

———————
Here are several posts explaining the basics behind the theory of radio frequency modification of the weather, more specifically an explanation on how I believe RADAR is playing a role :
[url]http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2012/04/24/want-to-know-about-weather-modification-haarp-vlf-hf-and-chemtrails-want-to-prove-it-to-a-non-believer-here-you-go/[/URL]
[url]http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/02/27/2272013-us-navy-labs-create-plasma-rings-using-haarp-hf-radar-frequency/[/URL]

[url]http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/04/24/4242013-tornadoes-created-via-microwaves-experiments-prove-theory-correct/[/URL]

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
More targets -
BB

[h=1]5/21/2013 — Valdosta, GA — RADAR pulse / “HAARP ring” confirmation — NWS warnings / Hail / Damaging Winds[/h] Posted on May 21, 2013 by sincedutch
At 1150pm EST, May 20, 2013, Valdosta, Georgia experienced a large RADAR pulse / “HAARP ring” event.

[h=1]5/21/2013 — Clarksville, Tennesee — RADAR pulse / Scalar Square confirmation — NWS warnings, Hail, Damaging winds[/h] Posted on May 21, 2013 by sincedutch
At approximately 900pm CST , May 20, 2013 — Clarksville Tennessee experienced a RADAR pulse / Scalar Square event.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BB - tornados have been happening in this part of the country forever. It is called "tornado alley" for a reason. I looked for some proof that these storms are somehow "man made" in your posts but couldn't find it. I am curious on what you believe the mechanism by which a device could create such a storm. I am very familiar with harrp and how it works and see no way it could create a tornado in OK?

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
[QUOTE=0121stockpicker;3381052]BB - tornados have been happening in this part of the country forever. It is called "tornado alley" for a reason. I looked for some proof that these storms are somehow "man made" in your posts but couldn't find it. I am curious on what you believe the mechanism by which a device could create such a storm. I am very familiar with harrp and how it works and see no way it could create a tornado in OK?[/QUOTE]

DutchSince appears to have scientific evidence of HAARP involvement in weather modification. Over several years. I am not a scientist or weatherperson. Dutch has plenty of confirmed results from other scientists. Stockpicker, do you have specific questions regarding his science and methods? How would yourself go about analyzing his theories. Past history or long term evidence you have collected yourself? I understand you take exception to his conclusions and, in the interest of all us here, it is fair to ask you to disprove his theories. As his is a scientific research project your opinions don't count. Unless you have convincing counter evidence. I believe that is a fair question.

Personally seeing his many predictions, often to specific cities, days before the weather event happens, convinces me. He walks the talk. Predicts and follows up with actual weather results. I mean, what more can the guy do?

Stock' I am issuing a challenge to you. Please tell us "how you know" Dutch's research is wrong.
BB

PS... The question of our govt's use of HAARP technology to create havoc in the United States is a serious one. There are books written about HAARP generated weather conditions. Just search it out. All the information and facts are on the web. As are many people and groups dedicated to stop the cabal from using it. Especially on US.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BB - tornados have been happening in this part of the country forever. It is called "tornado alley" for a reason. I looked for some proof that these storms are somehow "man made" in your posts but couldn't find it. I am curious on what you believe the mechanism by which a device could create such a storm. I am very familiar with harrp and how it works and see no way it could create a tornado in OK?

DutchSince appears to have scientific evidence of HAARP involvement in weather modification. Over several years. I am not a scientist or weatherperson. Dutch has plenty of confirmed results from other scientists. Stockpicker, do you have specific questions regarding his science and methods? How would yourself go about analyzing his theories. Past history or long term evidence you have collected yourself? I understand you take exception to his conclusions and, in the interest of all us here, it is fair to ask you to disprove his theories. As his is a scientific research project your opinions don't count. Unless you have convincing counter evidence. I believe that is a fair question.

Personally seeing his many predictions, often to specific cities, days before the weather event happens, convinces me. He walks the talk. Predicts and follows up with actual weather results. I mean, what more can the guy do?

Stock' I am issuing a challenge to you. Please tell us "how you know" Dutch's research is wrong.
BB

PS... The question of our govt's use of HAARP technology to create havoc in the United States is a serious one. There are books written about HAARP generated weather conditions. Just search it out. All the information and facts are on the web. As are many people and groups dedicated to stop the cabal from using it. Especially on US.

I know, I read the books / research but most of these pretty quickly get off the path of science and spend there time on conspiracies and pseudo science.

Much of what these people claim is not possible if one believes in the basic fundamental laws of physics. First and foremost the amount of energy it would take to create most if these events. Then names like "tesla" will be invoked and secret science defying laws of nature. Have not seen any explanation that does not involve massive massive leaps. But I admit that I am an occams razer type guy. Best.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Umm, Bob, are you a member of the Westboro Baptist Church? Please, find a rock and crawl under it.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know, I read the books / research but most of these pretty quickly get off the path of science and spend there time on conspiracies and pseudo science.
Much of what these people claim is not possible if one believes in the basic fundamental laws of physics. First and foremost the amount of energy it would take to create most if these events. Then names like "tesla" will be invoked and secret science defying laws of nature. Have not seen any explanation that does not involve massive massive leaps. But I admit that I am an occams razer type guy. Best.[/QUOTE]

Stockpicker thanks for your note. You have hit the nail on the head without knowing it. Fundamental laws of physics, amounts of energy needed, pseudo-science and laws of nature. I believed everything I was taught by teachers. In school and church. Led a productive life and raised a fine family. I am as proud of that as any person.

[Note: I am a bean counter. Accountant by training. I understand what I can glean from books and especially the web about most other things. I am not a scientist. I do not recall ever seeing a UFO or alien contact.]

After I retired friends whom I respected admitted to seeing UFOs flying grid patterns outside of town. Recently a current AF Major whom I've known all their life, was "chased by a black Orb". Anytime you chase the UFO stories for the truth, you are stonewalled. By the major news, universities, military and governments. LOTS of sightings and investigations by retired military and law enforcement folks I know admit they "cannot admit anything" about what they investgated, documented and took pictures of. From Swamp-Gas to Weather Balloons to crackpots. Thousands and thousands of witnesses. Worldwide?

If a photo is posted somewhere, if it can't be removed for copyright issues, then an avalanche of faked pix show up. Demonstarting how the photo was faked. Look at Crop Circles. As legitimate as a heart attack but dismissed by the actions of a couple drunks' in England. Paddling around a field with boards or something. Totally discredited those amazing clues to our celestial ancestors.

To finally see behind the lies..Why would anyone spend so much effort and probably money to prove something was not true? I did get some truthful answers from actual witnesses. They were all (that I am aware of) contacted soon after by unknown persons. And forced to sign secrecy agreements. Punishable by twenty years in a federal prison. You have not seen anything and you can never discuss it with anyone. Period. All revelations by such people are at peril to their freedom and maybe their lives. And family lives. Scary.

So fear, greed, influence and power are the main reasons for any cover-up. "THEY" ones who have signed agreements but choose to tell the truth, are the real Hero's of our age. Space travel, you bet. Time travel too. Bases on our moon, sure. FREE ENERGY yes. All technology available to our government for a generation or more. Since maybe the late '60s. All the truth is out there. On the web or books. Ask yourself Why would this technology be available to the Air Force and not to everyone. Especially free energy. What are the top investments in America:
Oil
Hospitals
Big Pharma
Private Prisons
Who benefits from their profits? About every mutual fund, pension funds etc. We are all tied into the success (greed) from these industries. The banksters control our lives. We are involved in the outcome of whatever happens. We are always at risk. Expendable as we so many. But it is our taxes and interest and obligations that keep the world running. A corrupt world but it is our world.

The painful truth of why we are controlled and by whom or what is not an easy journey. Layer by layer the corruption reveals even deeper secrets and crimes. People and organizations my ancestors lived and died for are being revealed as uncaring and co-conspirators to our pain and suffering. I am ashamed I not only supported these groups but also defended them. Defended the ideals and truths I was taught to believe. Maybe the same as you Stockpicker. I KNOW I was betrayed.

Sometimes after deeper truths are revealed (internet for me) I have to stop. Stop being angry at the monsters that created our current situation. Actually they planned it. Planned it all. Every financial meltdown, every depression, every war, death in huge numbers. Bankrupt us all and steal our property. Imprison or murder those with great influence telling the truth. And that is the real truth of our world. It was all a game. Collect the money steal the property kill millions to distract from the truth. It was all a game.

Stockpicker before humans advance another step we "must" accept and acknowledge our past. Which means we will have to understand all the truth. From the earth's beginning and human life. Including Devine intervention and our association to our galactic family. There have to be many people who just cannot or will not accept knowing the truth.
Yes, in my family too. The big picture is big indeed.

We are all family. All connected all the same. Assurance has been given by those who would give us the truth that we will be able to handle it. Life is a journey and more bumps ahead! I do not know any of you but love you all as my family. (even my two dipsh** ex-brothers-in-law)
BB

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anyone who says they have never seen a UFO must never look at the sky,
Or are a Aeronautical Genius, The likes of have never been known even by NASA.
I say it would be impossible to look at the sky on a perfectly clear night,
and ID everything that moves with 100% certainty.
Therefore leaving U.F.O.s (unidentified Flying Objects) to go their way :icon_thumright:

sorry Back on subject, I still don't believe in the Stories about HAARP
But I don't believe in anything I can't see , breath, Feel, hear or Smell

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here are excerpts from the original HAARP patent. I have a complete copy if anyone is interested. It's about 23 pages long. It states the technology can be used as a weapon. And is categorized in the same category as nuke weapons.
BB
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
United States Patent 4,686,605
Eastlund August 11, 1987

[h=3]Method And Apparatus For Altering A Region In The Earth's Atmosphere, Ionosphere, And/Or Magnetosphere[/h] Abstract
A method and apparatus for altering at least one selected region which normally exists above the earth's surface. The region is excited by electron cyclotron resonance heating to thereby increase its charged particle density. In one embodiment, circularly polarized electromagnetic radiation is transmitted upward in a direction substantially parallel to and along a field line which extends through the region of plasma to be altered. The radiation is transmitted at a frequency which excites electron cyclotron resonance to heat and accelerate the charged particles. This increase in energy can cause ionization of neutral particles which are then absorbed as part of the region thereby increasing the charged particle density of the region.

Inventors: Eastlund; Bernard J. (Spring, TX)
Assignee:APTI, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA)
Appl. No.: 06/690,333
Filed: January 10, 1985

Current U.S. Class:361/231 ; 244/158.1; 380/59; 89/1.11
Current International Class: H05H 1/02 (20060101); H05H 1/18 (20060101); F41G 7/20 (20060101); F41G 7/22 (20060101); F41H 13/00 (20060101); H01Q 1/36 (20060101); H05B 006/64 (); H05C 003/00 (); H05H 001/46 ()
Field of Search:
361/230,231 244/158R 376/100 89/1.11 380/59

Claims
I claim:
1. A method for altering at least one region normally existing above the earth's surface with electromagnetic radiation using naturally-occurring and diverging magnetic field lines of the earth comprising transmitting first electromagnetic radiation at a frequency between 20 and 7200 kHz from the earth's surface, said transmitting being conducted essentially at the outset of transmission substantially parallel to and along at least one of said field lines, adjusting the frequency of said first radiation to a value which will excite electron cyclotron resonance at an initial elevation at least 50 km above the earth's surface, whereby in the region in which said electron cyclotron resonance takes place heating, further ionization, and movement of both charged and neutral particles is effected, said cyclotron resonance excitation of said region is continued until the electron concentration of said region reaches a value of at least 10[SUP]6[/SUP] per cubic centimeter and has an ion energy of at least 2 ev.

Description
1. Technical Field
This invention relates to a method and apparatus for altering at least one selected region normally existing above the earth's surface and more particularly relates to a method and apparatus for altering said at least one region by initially transmitting electromagnetic radiation from the earth's surface essentially parallel to and along naturally- occurring, divergent magnetic field lines which extend from the earth's surface through the region or regions to be altered.

strategic locations and with adequate power sources, a means and method is provided to cause interference with or even total disruption of communications over a very large portion of the earth.

One feature of this invention which satisfies a basic requirement of a weapon system, i.e., continuous checking of operability, is that small amounts of power can be generated for operability checking purposes. Further, in the exploitation of this invention, since the main electromagnetic beam which generates the enhanced ionized belt of this invention can be modulated itself and/or one or more additional electromagnetic radiation waves can be impinged on the ionized region formed by this invention as will be described in greater detail herein after with respect to FIG. 4, a substantial amount of randomly modulated signals of very large power magnitude can be generated in a highly nonlinear mode. This can cause confusion of or interference with or even complete disruption of guidance systems employed by even the most sophisticated of airplanes and missiles.

Also, large regions of the atmosphere could be lifted to an unexpectedly high altitude so that missiles encounter unexpected and unplanned drag forces with resultant destruction or deflection of same. Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns or altering solar absorption patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device.[/QUOTE]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty clear to me that this is a weapon.
And like I said everything is out there. No matter how hard they try to block public access, this patent, there will always be a backup copy somewhere.
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A couple more confirmed HAARP Rings on 05/24/13:
BB
RED CLOUD, NEBRASKA and
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS

[h=1]5/24/2013 — Red Cloud, Nebraska — RADAR pulse / “HAARP ring” confirmation — Hail, and Damaging winds[/h] Posted on May 24, 2013 by sincedutch
Approximately 320am CST , May 24 2013 , a RADAR pulse / “HAARP ring” occurred , coming out of Red Cloud, Nebraska.
Seen in this video here at the 8min 25sec point onwards:

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS............
BB

[h=1]5/24/2013 — San Antonio, TX / South Texas — RADAR pulse / “HAARP ring” confirmation — Possible tornado, and hail[/h] Posted on May 24, 2013 by sincedutch
At approximately 1025pm CST , May 23 2013 , a defined edge of a RADAR pulse / “HAARP ring” appeared in South Texas.
Seen in this video here (from 3min 45sec onwards) :

If you have legitimate curiosity about how frequency can be used to manipulate the weather, and you want to see the scientific proof of such concepts… here is a good place to start:
See my long winded post titled :
“Want to know about HAARP, VLF, VHF, RADAR, and weather modification? “

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Brother! I reviewed one video and paused frequently to try to get a picture of the HAARP Rings. Sure enough they are visible on many different weather sites. All showing similar "rings". I get it. And so obvious if one just watches what happens. BTW: I did correspond with a local news journalist who did a piece on fracking. Asked him to check out DutchSince's site but have not heard a word back or any more stories.

Also did a Craigslist Volunteers Wanted ad a few weeks ago to try and get some of the scientific community there (NOAH, NCAR etc) but only got spam. Apparently HAARP news is off limits. Try to find the original patent and you will see most HAARP info is no longer accessible. And that is usually the case with secret technology. The info just disappears.
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ABILENE, TEXAS..............
BB

[h=1]5/25/2013 — Abilene, Texas — RADAR pulse / ‘HAARP ring’ confirmation — Possible tornado and damaging winds[/h] Posted on May 25, 2013 by sincedutch
May 23, 2013 , from 4pm CST into the early AM hours of May 24, 2013 — a series of intersecting RADAR pulses / “HAARP rings” occurred over Abilene Texas.
seen in this video here from the start to about the 6 minute mark:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Deleted - wrong place!

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
NORTH CENTRAL NEBRASKA -
BB

[h=1]5/26/2013 — Nebraska — RADAR pulse / ‘HAARP ring’ produces a ‘ghost storm’ with damaging winds REAL TIME[/h] Posted on May 26, 2013 by sincedutch
Approximately 230am CST – May 26, 2013 – a RADAR pulse / “HAARP ring” appeared over North central Nebraska.
At the same time of the pulse, over the exact same pulsed area, we saw a “ghost storm” along with damaging winds detected.

RADAR feed of the pulse here:
[url]http://vortex.plymouth.edu/gen_nids.cgi?ident=LNX&pl=n0r&yy=2013&mm=05&dd=26&hh=07&nn=00&size=912×684&loop=yes1&zoom=&center=[/URL]

This is the case with Nebraska today — a “ghost storm” produced via a high frequency pulse emitted from a RADAR, which causes heating to occur at a distance, plasma generation via radio frequency — as demonstrated in the HAARP experiments (using 4MHz pulses to produce plasma in the atmosphere).
The plasma heating from the RADAR pulse causes convection, ionization, and eventually CCN (cloud condensation nuclei).
In this case, the computer detects a strong cell storm with damaging winds, and even assigns it a storm designation. Then, when the pulse ceased, the storm return disappeared.
This one is fairly cut and dry, simple to understand when you see it happen REAL TIME.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RED CLOUD, NEBRASKA
BB

[h=1]5/27/2013 — Red Cloud, Nebraska — RADAR pulse / “HAARP ring” confirmation — NWS tornado warnings[/h] Posted on May 27, 2013 by sincedutch

The night of May 25th, going into the early morning hours of May 26th, 2013 — Red Cloud, Nebraska experienced a series of hour long RADAR pulses / ‘HAARP rings’.

seen in this video here at approximately the 4min 30sec mark onwards:
Move forward roughly 36 hours, and the NWS has now issued tornado WARNINGS at the epicenter of the Red Cloud, Nebraska RADAR pulse / “HAARP ring”. Also damaging hail, damaging winds, and localized flooding.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
05/28/2013 KANSAS CITY, MO - HAARP Event
The CIA has capitulated I am told. They were the Drone attackers not O'Bama. The military fas not gone to war over Syria and looks to be supporting O'Bama. The NSA (National Security Agency) has gone rogue. Murdering other agents, CIA and otherwise. Out-of-control. I am thinking that the NSA may be behind the HAARP attacks. Destroying life and property just because they can. They're goin' down and maybe leaving a scorched-earth retreat. This needs to stop. How a drone attack on the HAARP control room? I would welcome that response...
BB

5/28/2013 — Kansas City, MO — RADAR pulse / Scalar Square / “HAARP ring” confirmation — Hail + Damaging winds

Posted on May 28, 2013 by sincedutch
A large RADAR pulse / Scalar Square / “HAARP ring” event occurred in the late PM on May 25th going into the early AM May 26th, 2013.
seen in this video here from the beginning onwards:

230pm CST , May 28 2013 — NWS now issues tornado watches over the Scalar Square pulsed area from the 25th into 26th.
48 hours after the pulses.. we see official tornado watches, also hail + damaging winds :

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread