does 1000 year old Statue want bread, beer and beef ?

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
That was cool!The Gods are mad.I am telling you this ancient Egypt stuff is no joke.They knew something we don't know.They knew things.Alignment of planets.Who knows?.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish my sound worked it looked interesting. What you think vibrations from all of the foot traffic?

bci101tractors

Jan 10, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rock,
be glad your sounds not working...I'll have what he's smoking. Hypnotizing?, but really, I think he needs something productive to do...ha!! It does what its told...
Wish my sound worked it looked interesting. What you think vibrations from all of the foot traffic?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What you think vibrations from all of the foot traffic?
Could be. I also thought possibly when the a/c motors on and off, could make vibrations. Or, if they have sliding glass doors, perhaps that could send vibrations.

Uh bcitractor, careful for what you wish for........ :laughing7:

gord

Mar 30, 2005
London, ON
To make it even more mystifying, it has apparently sat in the same location for many years, but only recently started exhibiting this activity - did something new or a replacement get installed then?

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Interesting for sure. Ever watch the ex-seal/governors sow on paranormal mysteries? (Forgot his name at the.. JESSE that's it) Anyway he says if he can't see it for himself it isn't real. Interesting to me is other serious folks who do witness something strange and call it fake. Or easily explained by some other way and totally ignore the evidence. In their minds another mystery resolved by them. Then they become expert on the mystery and boor the rest of us to death. Crop circles are a good example of that mindset. What are those skeptics waiting for? A personal visit from aliens or a gazillion dollar investigation to satisfy them personally? That probably will not happen but everyday new facts are being discovered to explain other mysteries. Especially in science. To avoid looking foolish just keep a lower profile until the facts are sorted out. A life lesson I've learned more than once. :)
BB

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Interesting for sure. Ever watch the ex-seal/governors sow on paranormal mysteries? (Forgot his name at the.. JESSE that's it) Anyway he says if he can't see it for himself it isn't real. Interesting to me is other serious folks who do witness something strange and call it fake. Or easily explained by some other way and totally ignore the evidence. In their minds another mystery resolved by them. Then they become expert on the mystery and boor the rest of us to death. Crop circles are a good example of that mindset. What are those skeptics waiting for? A personal visit from aliens or a gazillion dollar investigation to satisfy them personally? That probably will not happen but everyday new facts are being discovered to explain other mysteries. Especially in science. To avoid looking foolish just keep a lower profile until the facts are sorted out. A life lesson I've learned more than once. :)
BB

The Angels... "Let there be LIGHT!"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread