rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have lived in this home since 2008. We have heard many foot steps in the home. We have had small things thrown through the air. I have heard a music box playing at 2 am in the morning before. I thought it was just my home till the neighbors started coming forward and admitting the same things in their homes were happening. Some say their TV shuts on and off. I just had the TV service come out to my home the week before to find out what was wrong with mine. It didnt even cross my mind till I heard others having the same problem. So many different things have happened over the past few yrs here but I usually try to ignore it. My question is did soldiers have music boxes or watches that played music? This is a know battle field that I live on I have found out. Its the whole neighborhood not just me. What do you feel could be solved to make the ghost or ghosts go away? The war between the north and south was here is what I was told and where I am living there was some fighting that took place. Im just wondering if anyone else has or have the same problem?

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Demons can infest places, including houses, animals as allowed by God (Jesus Christ)..........usually (not always) infested places are the sites where some evil happened.
No demon is a match for God and God is the solution via the sacred, prayer, and at times exorcism..........
Evil, demonic is epidemic in our unbelieving world today and I am well aware this post may invite negative or mocking comments......so be it........God, Jesus is the truth that shall judge us ALL when we die, regardless if you believe or not.....most certainly you shall believe when you die.
The truth of Jesus is objective also........yet in todays world the arrogant fools believe in lies such as evolution, perhaps the most baseless theory ever vmoited forth.
Understand, God will not be mocked......do not be mistaken, Jesus acts on His schedule and His time....

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
uhhh

Uhhh, and this has what to do with metal detecting? :icon_scratch: Last I checked, this was a metal detecting forum. No offense.

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good question, what has it to do with metal detecting? Only indirectly.....demons can stay with items........and so you may bring in an item that has something with it..........

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Good question, what has it to do with metal detecting? Only indirectly.....demons can stay with items........and so you may bring in an item that has something with it..........

Hmm, then if I think about it long enough and hard enough, I can make ANYTHING somehow be "metal detecting related". You know, like if I post pix of my underwear collection, etc.... (afterall, I wear a pair each time I go metal detecting).

Why do I have the image of the scene from the wizzard of oz movie running through my mind, where the lion squints real hard and says: "I DO believe in spooks, I DO believe in spooks. I do I do I do I do ...."

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread made me think of a young Haitian girl worked in our office. She tells me one day, our office may have ghosts.
The night before she was in the office working alone. (She didn't know our copy machine was one of the older ones, that when it would turn itself off at night, the on/off button would physically move to the off position.) This young lady said she was standing next to it, the heard a noise, looked at the copier, then the BUTTON MOVED to the off position! She said she couldn't get her stuff and get out of there fast enough! LOL!

I don't think she md'd, but her telling us the office was haunted and what happened was sheer gold! LOL!

rickv14623

Dec 24, 2012
upstate, ny
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Guess that would make Warehouse 13 a reality show?

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps the greatest success of satan today is that people don't believe in him.........certain is you will upon crossing the veil seperating this life from the next.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Perhaps the greatest success of satan today is that people don't believe in him.........certain is you will upon crossing the veil seperating this life from the next.

Nobody here is debating theology. We're just wondering what this has to do with metal detecting.

Luckystiff

May 28, 2013
Maine
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75,Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe he wants to know if he can use his MDT to hunt for Ghost's..which Brand works best?which coil should i use?What VDI number should i look for.All valid questions in my Book.:occasion14:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
hey, here's a happy compromise: T'net offers a forum specific to such things. It's under "everything else", entitled:

psychics-mediums-paranormal. Here's the link for you:

Psychics/Mediums/Paranormal

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ghost.gif

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Hmm, then if I think about it long enough and hard enough, I can make ANYTHING somehow be "metal detecting related". You know, like if I post pix of my underwear collection, etc.... (afterall, I wear a pair each time I go metal detecting).

Why do I have the image of the scene from the wizzard of oz movie running through my mind, where the lion squints real hard and says: "I DO believe in spooks, I DO believe in spooks. I do I do I do I do ...."

What! you have an underwear collection!! Are they used woman's underwear!! I'll show you mind.. if you show me yours!!?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
What! you have an underwear collection!! Are they used woman's underwear!! I'll show you mind.. if you show me yours!!?

Hey, I just said "underwear". I never said whether it was mens or women's underwear! Because, you see, there's an after-market device on my metal detector, where I can flip a switch to go in "underwear mode". Yup, finds underwear that I can then add to my collection. And yes, there's a switch that allows the user to switch between "men's" or "women's" underwear. Absolutely amazing what modern electronics can do! I mean, heck, if they'd have told you 20 yrs. ago that you be having an entire computer on a cell phone "smart phone", you'd have never have believed them, right? Wow! :)

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Hey, I just said "underwear". I never said whether it was mens or women's underwear! Because, you see, there's an after-market device on my metal detector, where I can flip a switch to go in "underwear mode". Yup, finds underwear that I can then add to my collection. And yes, there's a switch that allows the user to switch between "men's" or "women's" underwear. Absolutely amazing what modern electronics can do! I mean, heck, if they'd have told you 20 yrs. ago that you be having an entire computer on a cell phone "smart phone", you'd have never have believed them, right? Wow! :)

I know you just said "underwear". Just thought we may have something in common?
After all, the description of this section says.."A great place to meet other treasure hunters!"...
thought I'd found another friend that's perverted too!? *scratch*...*snif*...
:laughing7:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I know you just said "underwear". Just thought we may have something in common?
After all, the description of this section says.."A great place to meet other treasure hunters!"...
thought I'd found another friend that's perverted too!? *scratch*...*snif*...
:laughing7:

Hmmm, does this mean we meet discreetly after dark somewhere. ooooooohhhhhhh hahaha

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Hmmm, does this mean we meet discreetly after dark somewhere. ooooooohhhhhhh hahaha

You ole teaser you!:laughing7:

You just seemed to be a little up-tight.. thought I'd try to make you grin some.
Just remember, the main thing on a forum like this is to have some fun and exchange a few ideas with friends.
So.. you have a great day!:hello:

-Wayne

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And nothing is related to the question I asked :icon_scratch:. I thought when I saw 16 replies I might have an answer. It is related to the Civil War. Ghost might be from the fighting that took place here. Any responses to that question or the question of music boxes?

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
No such thing as ghosts or demons either, unless you count Obozo. Your neighborhood must be comprised of old run down, oh, I mean "Historical" homes suffering power surges that the old systems just can't handle. Quit watching so much TV and go look for treasure. Just saying...

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
And nothing is related to the question I asked :icon_scratch:. I thought when I saw 16 replies I might have an answer. It is related to the Civil War. Ghost might be from the fighting that took place here. Any responses to that question or the question of music boxes?

Both music boxes and musical pocket watches were around in the 1800's.

Have you checked about any other history that may make the area unusual?

You're from the South? Can you give more info as to the general area?

Can you tell if this has been going on over a long period of time by talking to long time residence?

Can you look at a compass and see if.. the needle is stable.. and is it correct pointing magnetic north?

Do you have any large electric power lines near by?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions