Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Id get a prepaid disposable phone. The real question is who set up this wire tap ? The lawyer? FBI? Local police, Homeland security, NSA,

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would be more interested in as the reason it was tapped in the first place. Why would you think your phone is tapped?

chkn

Apr 12, 2010
Don't you know that the NSA has every telephone call digitized so they don't need to tap your line? In fact, according to them and the people in Congress, they don't even need a warrant? They have access to every website, every google search, every message posted, all your bank accounts, your gps position for every device you carry or drive, your medical records and just about everything about you recorded. It really has gone that far. You didn't know that? I don't know why more people aren't angry about it. They can hack into your computer and look at your teenage daughter on the webcam and listen in on your conversations through your pc mic and who knows how many other devices in the house have some 'back door' for them. Even the new smart meters are recording all kinds of information about you. They can drone you sunbathing in your own backyard. There's nothing that they can't do now bro. The Constitution is dead.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't tried it with my present tv.

I Forgot about this Incident till now,

But I used to have a 1000 Channel scanner,
& was playing with it one day just searching frequencies
and all of a sudden it picked up a TV channel.
No big deal at the time this was 3 to 5 years ago or more before they switched to Digital.

What surprised me, when I changed channels on my TV, it changed on the scanner :o

I haven't been able to explain that other then 3 possibilities.

#1. the Cable company box Comcast supplies comes with a Bug,
#2. The TV comes with a Bug,
or #3. the least likely My house had a Bug, placed near the TV

I say least likely on #3 because I now remember walking around banging on things trying to
hear my Knock on the Scanner, & it only seemed to work when the TV was on.
plus Bugging me would be a real snore fest for any spy :tongue3:
I go days without even talking to myself on occasions

Maybe I'll give this another try with my present scanner
when I'm bored

Last edited:
OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Never mind,i know what was occurring.I was being read about on facebook and the local radio station thought it to be amusing,and started some kind of stuff.That is what i hope anyway.

XDSA40

Oct 27, 2012
IN
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have become fearful of our own government; not good. I became suspicious when I first read about the free FBI anti-virus download several months ago.

Edward1976

Jul 9, 2013
USA for now.
Detector(s) used
DFX300, XLT, Laser
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SpiritRelic, I don't care what they say about you, you're good fun mate!

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
They are harmless.They follow me everywhere.I had to get some good cheap sunglasses to blend in.

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
20130804_135953-3-1-1.jpg

Attachments

• 20130730_091156-1.jpg
    20130730_091156-1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 83

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Never mind,i know what was occurring.I was being read about on facebook and the local radio station thought it to be amusing,and started some kind of stuff.That is what i hope anyway.

ok, don't ever tell anyone this, but I know ryan seacrest is on to you. In between his top 40 hits he broadcasts your thoughts

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I've posted on this topic before somewhere else. Wiretaps have been around since the first guy from another tribe overheard a rival tribe talking and went back and told his king.

When telephones first came out the operators would listen in on the line to disconnect the lines, and would most often go and gossip
To their friends about what they here. So there you go a wire tap. Or when your kid picks up a landline and listens to you or you listen to them, a wiretap.

If you have nothing to hide or doing anything illegal then you have nothing to worry about. Only criminals worry about being CAUGHT doing something.

Keep you tin hats on there watching!

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
Fn sad result, because this means that that rag tag Al' Quieda and BL won. They changed our western freedoms. "One World Order" powers with Bush's precise help began all of this. I simply do not see any fix to it either. Snowden was a saint IMO. Bush needs a tree limb and a rope.

Don't you know that the NSA has every telephone call digitized so they don't need to tap your line? In fact, according to them and the people in Congress, they don't even need a warrant? They have access to every website, every google search, every message posted, all your bank accounts, your gps position for every device you carry or drive, your medical records and just about everything about you recorded. It really has gone that far. You didn't know that? I don't know why more people aren't angry about it. They can hack into your computer and look at your teenage daughter on the webcam and listen in on your conversations through your pc mic and who knows how many other devices in the house have some 'back door' for them. Even the new smart meters are recording all kinds of information about you. They can drone you sunbathing in your own backyard. There's nothing that they can't do now bro. The Constitution is dead.

Last edited:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other

Thank heaven. Someone finally knows who I am. I exist now:headbang:

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Who do you call when you find out you have been targeted for wire taping?A lawyer?FBI?Local police,Homeland security?Which one would you trust the most and least?.

Trust doesn't enter into it as every law enforcement, internet, phone, email etc has been infiltrated for years. You have zero confidence in anything but a face-to-face conversation. Evan that is easily filmed and recorded by satellite. If they know where you are you are not safe. NSA is in your face... Tough****t what are you gonna do about it?

For some years every piece of private mail is scanned front and back and entered into NSA database. Likely the same for Fed-Ex, UPS, Western Union and on and on.

IMHO the internet will stop working. Print and copy whatever you want to preserve while you still can. Nothing we can do to stop this. Only good military can do it for us. Even then the web is too vulnerable for anyone to safely use. The gov't doesn't need the web. They have quantum networks. Face up to it. They won this round. The next round is up to us. What are we gonna do??
BB

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well first off I'm going to have all my mail sent to you bob