Start Preparing For The Change - You will be called upon :) - Page 24
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 24 of 62 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree185Likes

Thread: Start Preparing For The Change - You will be called upon :)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    donald peterson

Jan 2013
    somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
    Whites prism III
    1973 times
    Relic Hunting
    great site for the end of the world folks.

Tek-Gnostics: Cosmic Turtle

A renowned philosopher was visiting the Tek-Gnostics temple. While he was admiring the abbey and surrounding grounds, he was granted an audience with the abbey’s headmaster, Sensei. After paying his respects, the philosopher asked the Holy Man the nature of the world, to which the old man replied…

"Oh, the world is a great big ball that sits on the great flat back of the Great World Turtle!"

The philosopher, who was prone to bouts of logic, thought a moment and then asked… "What does the turtle stand on?"

To this, Sensei replied… "Why on the back of an even larger turtle of course!"

Then the philosopher asked… "And what, pray tell, does this turtle stand on?"

The rascally old sage, taking pity on the philosopher, shook his head and sweetly smiled, saying:

"It's no use, my son; it is turtles… turtles… turtles… all the way out!"

us
    Jan 2005
    Rocky Mountains
    Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil deteknixXpointer Probe Minelab Ex-Terra 70 White's Classic II 2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
    250 times
    Metal Detecting
    Rumors, rumors, rumors.
    BB

Dutchsinse

Options for this story

NOAA.gov is down.. USGS saying there could be some 'no reporting' happening. NASA down ..... NWS still going

Barbara Betzel JanayCobra Etheric Liberation

Options for this story

My bank..wells fargo..just sent me a note to take some money out of the bank because of the "upcoming volatility". No kidding!

6 hours ago

Eva Scott Cooper Don't know if this is connected.. But Citibank closed down this weekend per an email my husband got. We don't use them but my husbands work does, so they were given a heads up...

Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    13267 times
    Metal Detecting
    uh huh I believe ya

May 2006
    407 times
    Rumours, rumours, rumours and logic doesn't apply! You would think the New World Order would depend on something a little more concrete.

The Indian summer we were enjoying came to an abrupt end yesterday with heavy rains and chilly temperatures; I only ventured as far as the dry cleaners to pick up a winter coat. No sign of panic on the streets. Italy pulled itself back from the brink, again, after Mr Berlusconi performed an embarressing U-turn.

So well into October and nothing has actually happened here. At some point you are going to have to admit you are the victim of a hoax, hopefully sooner rather than later and you can delete this entire embarressing thread.

us
    Jan 2005
    Rocky Mountains
    Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil deteknixXpointer Probe Minelab Ex-Terra 70 White's Classic II 2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
    250 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithbrown View Post
    Rumours, rumours, rumours and logic doesn't apply! You would think the New World Order would depend on something a little more concrete.

The Indian summer we were enjoying came to an abrupt end yesterday with heavy rains and chilly temperatures; I only ventured as far as the dry cleaners to pick up a winter coat. No sign of panic on the streets. Italy pulled itself back from the brink, again, after Mr Berlusconi performed an embarressing U-turn.

So well into October and nothing has actually happened here. At some point you are going to have to admit you are the victim of a hoax, hopefully sooner rather than later and you can delete this entire embarressing thread.
    S-B we already are living in the New World Order. And have been for a decade or more.
    Peter Eyre in his Agenda 21 article has just succinctly described what the cabal has long planned for us. This is indisputable; this is fact. The walls are closing in. Can you see them? Can you feel it?
    The Event is certain. The timing is not. There are many people and groups working for change. Politically, socially, spiritually, behind-the-scenes, support networks, Angelic connections, Gaia connected plus many others I'm sure. The Galactic Source has made it clear if we can't defeat the cabal ourselves they will do it for us. Which could mean many casualties. Possibly millions.
    The war will be over but there are still battles to be fought. George Souros bribed keepers of the gold recently. Neil Keenan is up against yet another wall. Endless delays. Cabal are masters at creating havoc and diversions while sneaking behind the curtains. That is what they do.

I am without solutions. I write some stuff hoping it changes something for the better. Some truths I understand now:

(1) Fear of death was created by Religion. Stray off their path and Hell awaits.
    (2) There is no Hell
    (3) There is no original sin we were born with
    (4) You are NOT here in this life to "learn lessons"
    (5) You are Perfect only taught to believe otherwise
    (6) You are the one you've been waiting for!
    (7) You are the ones I've been waiting for.

We will all live another life. The choice may be out of your hands. The die may have been cast regarding our futures. This journey is beyond our understanding. Fear is only thing holding us back.

Yesterday we went for a drive up Guanella Pass to see the last of the changing color. Singular as we are mostly Aspen and evergreens. Nice peaceful, quiet day. Tomorrow snow is forecast. So it goes...............
    BB
    Last edited by BuffaloBob; Oct 03, 2013 at 02:03 PM.

Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    13267 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithbrown View Post

aren't you from Britain SB? How can you have indian summer when you live in a country that had no indians?

Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    13267 times
    Metal Detecting
    so Bobo, 'the event is certain, the timing is not'? much like my death it seems

Jun 2007
    13844 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff-gordon View Post
    aren't you from Britain SB? How can you have indian summer when you live in a country that had no indians?
    LOL!

Jun 2007
    13844 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff-gordon View Post
    so Bobo, 'the event is certain, the timing is not'? much like my death it seems
    NAW... "WE" don't die... "WE" = SPIRITS; only the HUMAN "SHELLS" die. SPIRITS are ETERNAL! "WE" are SPIRITS having HUMAN EXPERIENCE... GOOD and/or BAD.

Charter Member
    us
    Cat teaches man, not everything here serves him.

Feb 2011
    S. Fl.
    Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
    6993 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    (1) Fear of death was created by Religion. Stray off their path and Hell awaits.
    (2) There is no Hell
    (3) There is no original sin we were born with
    (4) You are NOT here in this life to "learn lessons"
    (5) You are Perfect only taught to believe otherwise
    (6) You are the one you've been waiting for!
    (7) You are the ones I've been waiting for.
    Ok, well here's your answer for number one.
    See, I can cut and paste, too.
    WHAT IS A HUMAN BEING

HOW DOES IT WORK

THE BODY MADE OF MATERIAL THINGS MOVES,

BUT HOW ?

We are all electro persons, carrying out our own desires and acting them out through physical bodies with results that impact on others.

In the same way other electro persons carry out their own desires through physical bodies with results that impact on us.

GOD DOES NOT GUIDE OUR LIVES

OTHER HUMANS DO

We are told by religious groups that our lives are guided by God, but in reality our lives are guided by what others do and others think.

Our feelings are predicated on the basis of what others do.

Whether they be family members, or friends, or people who have authority over us through governments, we are creations of them, as others are creations of us.

THINK OF SOMEONE

YOU HAVE INFLUENCED

Think of someone close to you, and what that person might be if they had not come under your influence.

In other words knowing you, and being close to you, has changed the direction of their life.

YOU DID IT AND GOD GETS ALL THE CREDIT

It has nothing to do with God.

THINK OF THE MASS INFLUENCE

OF RELIGION

On the other hand, look at the millions of people who have come under the guidance of one form or another of religion.

The superstitions, the threats, the violence, the wars.

The impact that religion has had on peace in the world.

The one entity that is supposed to promote peace has been the most involved in promoting war, hate, suspicion, guilt, and fear.
    And oh yes, there is a hell, most ppl are creating it and living it, and subjecting others to it, everyday!
    Ya may wanna read and re-read Pistas Sophia about 7 or 8 times, it should come to you(#3).
    We can revu the rest later, if this is digestable enough.
    Yesterday is history, tomorow a mystery. All we have is the here and now, it's a special gift. That's why we call it "The Present"

Pity the poor agnostic dyslexic insomniac who lies awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/patharp?ref=si_shop

us
    Dec 2012
    CA
    Ace 250..garret pro pointer
    937 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I am a big believer in synchronization. ..happens more often than we know..I believe something drives it all...That is where spirituality comes in not religion..

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    13267 times
    Metal Detecting
    synchronization? like my transmission?
    squiggy likes this.

us
    Jan 2005
    Rocky Mountains
    250 times
    Metal Detecting
    Well there we have it. It's just a word game so nothing to worry about. Glad that's cleared up.
    BB

Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    13267 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    NAW... "WE" don't die... "WE" = SPIRITS; only the HUMAN "SHELLS" die. SPIRITS are ETERNAL! "WE" are SPIRITS having HUMAN EXPERIENCE... GOOD and/or BAD.
    soooo you're saying I should stop paying my life insurance?
    Ronzie likes this.

May 2006
    407 times
    Mr J-G- No Indians? You clearly have never visited Bradford, W Yorks

Page 24 of 62 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links