Start Preparing For The Change - You will be called upon :)

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Veil is being lifted. The infighting is severe. But there is little hope for the cabal or their cohorts.
BB

zon.jpg
Montague Keen - November 3, 2013

The veil is being lifted from all that had been hidden from you. Designated people are coming forward to reveal and explain what is happening so that you may be prepared when the shift happens. The next few months will completely expose the illusion and all the institutions involved in creating it. The restrictions that have kept you locked into it are being removed every day. You have lived in an hypnotic trance that has served to control the whole of your lives from birth to death. You now see the propaganda for what it is and you no longer buy into it. Those within the Cabal, know that it cannot survive in its present form. They have failed !

You will quickly become aware of the infighting as they compete for power in a world that no longer recognises them. Their power is melting away and there is no currency on Earth that will buy them forgiveness. It has to come from the heart, if they truly repent and plead for forgiveness. The people will decide (with guidance) which course of action should be taken. You must prepare to make such decisions.

Those who have done the most damage to mankind will have to face the consequences of their actions. The people will decide and this will be done in an orderly fashion. You need to show that you are now in control and will consider all applications for forgiveness. By studying the true history of your beautiful planet and disregarding all the so-called history which you were taught, you will then be equipped to deal with each case on its own merit.

As the first signs of surrender become obvious, you must insist that all chemtrails cease forthwith, all flouridation of the water is stopped, and all vaccinations are destroyed. Humanity will never again have to face such evil manipulation of life on Earth. There will be a mass return to nature and all things natural.

It is time to make all the necessary preparations in order to be ready to proceed without delay. A whole new way of life will open up. All the stress that was carefully manipulated to keep you down and in control, will be removed. You have friends from other planets, all in position, and ready to come to Earth in order to share their technology. They will help you to understand what needs to be done as you take over your planet. They will help to guide the Earth on its rightful path to peace and harmony.

These are the End Days: the end of all that is corrupt, controlling, and evil in its darkest sense. The pollution of Planet Earth and the removal of all human life in order to prepare it for other species, has been halted. Paedophilia and mind control have been used extensively to create fear and to destroy the minds of the innocent. Those involved in such activities will be exposed and they will be faced with the true horror of their actions. All those who were involved in the cover-up of the paedophilia and murder are as guilty as those they were protecting. This is a time for the truth to be faced in order that such activities will never again be tolerated. There is never a just reason to hurt another. The depraved minds which have revelled in the torture of innocent children cannot be allowed to continue on Earth without a complete overhaul of what they believe to be acceptable. Man will quickly learn to live in peace and no barriers will be acceptable in the future. The family of Man will thrive and a future will be created which will embrace all the so-called differences, whether of creed or race.

You will be faced with a clean slate: ensure that the things you desire will benefit all. Never again think of us and them. Soon, all divisions will disappear and the nightmare that was life on Earth for hundreds of years, will fade from memory, in order to create the best future at this great time of change. Everything is in place for this to happen, so when the timing is right, it will all just fall into place as planned.

Be prepared, my friends ! This is what we ask of you. Know what is expected of you and take action at the moment it is required. You should be making plans now; but do not write them down, as everything is intercepted and reported. You are not fully aware of the extent of the control system that operates in your world. Even your thoughts can be intercepted, and they often are.

This is your opportunity to free mankind and your planet and this is why you are on Earth at this time. Many approach you with false promises, all designed to trick you into revealing private information. Your controllers are very clever. They would not have succeeded otherwise, so be aware that they will use every trick possible to entrap you. Every time you are attacked, it reveals the desperation they are experiencing. It will not be long before they run out of ideas.

The light cannot be stopped. It was written that at this time that the light will triumph over the dark and peace will return to an Earth that is suffering from all the wars that are being waged at this time.

Look at the REAL REASONS for such wars and you will be shocked. You will wonder how you could ever have been foolish enough to trust those who instigate these wars. As I have said many times, nothing is as it seems.

Just realise that you are being lied to. Do your own research, as nothing is hidden from those who have the desire for truth. Soon, even your television and so-called newspapers will have to adapt to the truth, as people refuse to accept the lies anymore. You will experience the triumph of good over evil. How exciting is that !

Enjoy this transition. Come together and celebrate your success with laughter and good cheer, all as one, happy to be part of a future that will surpass all your dreams.

Together we will do it.

My love, try to relax. Rest whenever possible, and be prepared.

Always, your adoring, Monty.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not every news source is reliable. All post here should be viewed with your own truth-meter. The major news networks not only lie, they omit any reference to actual events going on in the world. Localities understand what has happened to them, like CORNE-BAYOU sinkhole, but news orgs won't won't publish. Where can I look for a glimmer of the truth?

We are past the good/bad vibrations context. Now it is a real battle of good against evil. Anyone still have doubts about that?

The Good people want to free themselves from the slave systems that bound us to lawyers, banks and the Government especially the IRS. We have been living in real fear for generations. Jobless, homeless, addicted to whatever eases our pain. The three leading long term investments are Healthcare, Big-Pharma and Private Prisons.

Worldwide fear is generated through continuous wars. War particularly in the middle-east means the price of oil sky rockets. Oil is the biggest cash cow of the cabal. They would prefer the price to double. That is what the war stuff is about. Money. Underground funds are from drugs. Lots of money there and governments have a hand in that too.

Money is what separates rich from poor. Always has until now. Cabalists have run out of it. No one will lend America any money for any reason. Money buys power, elections, powerful advocates in gov't, and complete isolation from arrest let alone prosecution. That is now over. What can the broke powers-that-were offer for protection? Maybe promises of money in future. Sex, drugs, lifestyle? Plenty of that available to us already. They fear exposure. The daily "nut" in past years was about $3 billion/day to maintain news silence, police prosecution plus their armies.

The remaining support troops know they are cannon fodder. Mercenaries understand the risks and get paid accordingly. No pay, no play.

So what power can the cabal use against us now? News. Only bad news, bloody mayhem, wars, crazy people, threats both real and imagined. That's what we see on our news stations. All bad. So where does any semblance of real news lie? The internet. YouTube. Blogs all over the place. Everything can be found on the web if you just look for it.

Every event is blogged or reported somewhere. The closer to the truth the greater the negative response. Always suspect that.
If many sources are reporting similar events, there is a reason. Check it out. Usually many just pooh-poohing something as fiction or untrue. Usually without any facts to support them.
The cabal understands we are expecting good news. Economic freedom is the obvious. So cabal will generate Good News on sites and blogger will try to get people on board. FREE MONEY always works. One last ditch cabal offer is/will be money. Let's all share this hidden wealth! We understand banking so we will continue to manage the funds for you! How about that Folks? Nice try.

Who know aht percentage of the news is actually reported. Some people say 5%.

Researchers and detectives sift through mountains of garbage to begin to see a common thread. Read between the lines. Use your own judgement. You understand car sales talk as well as politicians promises. The notes I re-post here are what will never be reported or have a massive dis-information campaign against them. Why? What are they (cabal) afraid of? The Truth.

I have no ties to any organization. If only 5% of real news is reported today, imagine what cabal has covered up in the past. They FEAR the TRUTH.
BB

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
LOL, Again the dates of these predictors keep moving up. It was suppose to happen last month, now it's

"The next few months will completely expose the illusion and all the institutions involved in creating it".

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL, Again the dates of these predictors keep moving up. It was suppose to happen last month, now it's

"The next few months will completely expose the illusion and all the institutions involved in creating it".

How about we expose the hot chick with the bright light? (or is that forbidden because this is a family site?)

Oh yeah~ one shard of hard evidence. Please, just one thin undeniable shard of evidence of any of this…

I've already dispelled the entire hole in the earth inner hollow earth theory, along with debunking the ocean got nuked statement… the only thing I've been able to definitively prove is that some guy wants you to keep sending in money for his ramblings, books and paraphernalia.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
From Cobra... three visions of the Event and where we stand. As usual, take it or leave it.
BB

[h=2]Thursday, November 7, 2013[/h][h=3]Visions of Compression Breakthrough[/h]
To increase understanding of the compression breakthrough, I am publishing three different good intuitive visions of that phenomenon which I found on the internet. Authors of these visions are either unknown to me or wish to remain anonymous.

The first vision:

The Net Must Come Down, It Ends, Light Enters.

The final step is simply taking down the net. This has to be done and events will then quickly follow.
The One will put forth all that energy to destroy the net itself and events will kick in almost immediately.
The programs will have no place to hide, no portals, no equipment, nothing. They will be led off and weather pattern of luminosity will begin.

The second vision:

In my dream, there were Portals all over the Earth, equally spaced like dimples on a golf ball, and they all switched on at once and from each Portal location a kind of energy was spreading in growing circular pattern

The portals are as numerous as the facets of a spherical Diamond.

The third vision:

Etheric Plane Clearing / Event Preview

I want to know who else has experienced this.

Last week, I had a wide-awake vision of the etheric plane being cleared completely. For a few minutes, I thought the Event was happening now- but I then realized it was either a preview, a spark event, or just a localized occurrence.

To characterize it as awe-inspiring would be an understatement. The whole etheric plane was lit up with a dazzling golden/white light, and I saw vortices, like huge tornadoes, opening up everywhere. These wormholes were like gravitic vacuums, and all the dark beings in the etheric plane were tumbling into them by the millions. There was a sense of vast scale, that it was happening everywhere. It left me wide-eyed, taking my vibration up a few octaves.

Disclaimer:

There are rumors on the internet about the Event happening either on November 11th (based on Fulford's CIA source falsely stating the GridEx 2 exercise happening on that date) or November 13/14th (when GridEx 2 will truly happen). The Resistance has communicated that the Event will NOT be triggered on those dates and that GridEx 2 will NOT shut down the electric grid. You might want to read more about GridEx 2 exercise here:

Will There be an Electric Grid Blackout on November 13th and 14th, 2013? The Sphinx Stargate

The final victory of the Light is near. On November 11th, a certain operation of the Light forces will commence and it might soon bring tangible results. Also, on November 13th there will be a heliocentric T-square between Jupiter, Uranus and Pluto. That astrological configuration will bring a tremendous release of tension which will be felt throughout the whole solar system. It is also true that vast changes are taking place within Pentagon that will soon inevitably lead to great increase of power of the Positive Military. And finally, I really liked this comment by David Wilcock on Fulford's blog:

To clarify, a “surprise” is going to happen. We will not expect it. They are saying it will permanently change everyone’s lives in the Western world. Putin and the alliance is on the ascent. This is big, big, big stuff. The new economic system has already been worked out and there will be an across-the-board currency re-valuation. Even though the dollar will be worth less once this happens, the overall effect will be positive.

Posted by Cobra at 12:00 PM 11 comments: Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yet more future dates when it will happen, My money is on nothing will happen

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used

yet more future dates when it will happen, My money is on nothing will happen

This thread could fast forward to Nov. of 2020 and it'll still be happening soon.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stop mocking the thread!

Can't be any clearer than that.....

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You all know about HAARP and weather modification used as a weapon. DutchSince is now showing proof the Air Force radar site has caused it. Looks undeniable to me. We need to watch his short video.

This is The United States Air Force. Protect and preserve the constitution and the United States. Gone rogue is not even applicable here. Obama has fired almost 200 Generals so who or what is controlling these weapons? Oh yes, HAARP is classified in the same weapon category As NUKES. No secret there.

Obviously there is a war going on. Mass casualties and destruction. By our Air Forces. Against us and apparently anyone they don't like. The major issue in the world right now is not the Pelosi/Reid Healthcare bill. Smoke and mirrors to stir up the little people, us, while they manage the world for us.

My father and uncle were original WW1 Devil Dogs. Dad came back but uncle Bernard is officially MIA on July 18, 1918. Like all of us, many loved ones have given their lives for our country. Up And At 'Em and they did. I am ashamed that somehow our country betrayed them. That they died for the bankers. Intentionally.

I have messaged earth scientists in Boulder about Dutch's investigation. Just because it isn't popular news doesn't mean people aren't following it. MOST research and grants in the Boulder area are government funded. And we all need jobs. My advice to anyone caught in this web of deceit, document your part in it. Emails, memos, meetings, people places and things. Were you blackmailed? We understand how that works especially when your family is at risk. They are the bad guys not you.

And please give Obama a break. Don't perpetuate the lies and compound to the uncertainty we all have. Fear and rebellion are what the cabal want. They are good at murdering and imprisoning people. That's what the FEMA camps were for. God Help Us All.....
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
AION PORTAL ACTIVATION 11-23-2013

Easiest way to get into a meditative, calm state:
(1) Start breathing through your abdomen. Push in to breathe out and suck your stomach in to get breath.
(2) Relax as much as possible. Let the feelings out of your body.
(3) Pretend you are listening for a high frequency sound. Strain to hear it.
(4) You are ready to begin the activation vision. :)

Every thing you do, not do, write or say has an affect. Changes or strengthens some one or thing.
Every thought you have is understood by the Light. Do not be shamed by your thoughts. We are all programmed similarly though we act differently. We are all the same.
The Light force has been passive until now. Awaiting the tidal turn of Humanity to open to the universe. They are now awaiting the go-ahead to help us directly.
After the 11-23-2013 meditation the Light will become proactive. Changing the world as well as the Universe.

The AION Portal forms the six pointed star we are so familiar with. When activated the Central Sun will beam a energy of light to us. So that for the first time in our history our 3rd dimension will link directly to the higher dimension. Be there or be square!
BB

portal 11232013.jpg

Last edited:

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used

Under 2 weeks away then we'll all know about the light.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Well then, I'll probably win the lotto on the 22nd, and it will all be worthless on the 23rd.

Just the way my luck runs...

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow.... HAARP and DutchSince hit a raw nerve. Philipine scientist has rebuked DutchSince's expose on YouTube of their greatest storm in history being man made. The government guy showing his ignorance of HAARP technology as well as calling Dutch a liar. I would say this event will be the straw that breaks the cabals last blackmail weapon. Here is Dutch's reply.

<font size="3">

The cabal and their lackies have thrown down the gauntlet. Boy will they be sorry about that.
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No news HAARP at all in USA that I can find. But the EUTIMES has more to say. HAARP is no longer a taboo subject except here. Look for evidence being destroyed and fall guys being set up. Cabal never thought this would be their downfall but it could happen. Dutch' has several years of proof about HAARP weather changes and EARTHQUAKES. It is my understanding that any type bad weather can be generated anyplace on earth by HAARP technology. Snow, rain, heat, wind then add earthquakes to the threat nad many Nations have caved and supplied cabal with money, Gold and technology. Blackmail on a global level. IMHO this is a major Crimes-Against-Humanity charge in the international court. It is so sad that the US Air Force is involved so deeply they cannot escape IMHO. Air Force built all the underground tunnels and DUMB bases for the elite to weather the storms and nuclear war to take over the world. As for God and Country, the AF Base in Colo Springs wants to remove all references to "God" on the base and their oaths. True...

Cabal resources probably include nuke submarines. That is the primary way Cheney, for example, travels. Small craft move him from his secluded home to a waiting sub. Who operates the sub I do not know. I trust our Navy more than the Army and AF. Our Marines hopefully are just waiting for the Go signal to round up the bad guys. And loss of lives seems inevitable. And they deserve it.

It is apparent that the whole world knows what's going on in America while we know nothing. News people, if you are part of the coverup, please quit your job and take a long vacation. everyone involved is going down. At least watch it happen and start a new life.
BB

US Gov. Opens Official, On the Record Study Into Weather Modification and Geo-Engineering | EUTimes.net

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread