Start Preparing For The Change - You will be called upon :)

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thursday December 5, 2013..............
Net chock full of contradictory news. Not worth repeating. Cobra saying at least 70% of all alternative news sites are compromised by cabal. Majority of Congress bribed and following orders. And who ever knows what the military are up to. Some or all HAARP facilities rumored to be non-functional. Lightworkers report a battle with cabal forces, with casualties on both sides. Pope said to be in "disguise" as common person to get a feel of what they are thinking. Talk about isolation............... The coolest head so far is Obama.
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cobra was interviewed and a transcript made. Much progress has been made but the Rockefeller faction is still bent on world destruction. That's what the believe in. Reptilians are either in the light or destroyed in the Central Sun. Most of the star world see life on earth as Hell. Not willing to get involved except as a mercy mission. For some odd reason they see the special human energy image as worth saving. That's good...
Anyway here is the Cobra's interview:
BB

1) The next vortex opening will be The return to the Innocence on 25th Dec, at Glastonbury England all welcome: “So, this is a very important activation, and we will have our main vortex in Glastonbury, England, it’s a very special place, and the perfect place to anchor such high vibrational energies”. The next one is in spring, next year, yes.

2) UFO’s and ISON : The Jesuits are creating a lot of disinformation as regards Ison and UFO’s: This is exactly the type of disinformation I’m speaking about. ISON is just a comet, it’s not a spaceship, it’s not accompanied with spaceships, it’s not, you read all kinds of things out there, but they’re not true. And the purpose of this is to direct, attention.. to false ideas, because if people would really understand what’s going on in this universe they would have much greater chance to make a real contact, with our space brothers and sisters. So, there is a lot of hype about ISON comet. But, actually this comet disintegrated.
3) More false information Use your own discernment when listening to alternaive media 70% of it is untrue these days This is done by your own educated intuition with ones inner self:
4) Pluto Uranus square; Okay, this ongoing Uranus-Pluto square, is going to continue not just, through this month but through the next few months to a certain degree, and this will continue to put, very strong pressure on the financial system, and the pressure will be on exposing the suppressed truths about it. So those, I would say the cabal who tries to hide what’s going on, behind the scenes in the financial system, will be under constant pressure, there will be more and more revelations, there will be more and more awareness, among the general population about the true nature of the financial system, and it will result in the tension which is already felt for quite some time, and this tension will sooner or later resolve in the breakthrough.
5) About Obama : I would say, that.. Obama situation is very delicate. I would not comment on what is he doing right now, but I would say that, his actions in the past has led to the point where it will not be easy for him to play that role because, in the eyes of many people he is not, a very positive person. And for somebody to make this transition, for somebody to lead us to this transition, there needs to be a person without that is a little bit more neutral, in the eyes of the people.
6) HAARP and Snowden : I don’t think that he stated something like that, so I would need to check the source of this information, but I would say the physical aspect of HAARP has been removed some time ago, the etheric aspect of HAARP is quite strong and still are operational at this moment.
7) Kevin Annett : Qu. Now.. how about.. Kevin Annett, tell me what are you hearing as far of the kind of dent that he’s making on, the common law court in Brussels, you know, defeating the cabal, affecting the Jesuits, and also the charges that have been brought forward to the Pope, and Elizabeth Windsor.
Cobra Ans< Okay, I would say, I would put it this way- there is a certain, light force, on the surface of this planet that has a certain plan or I would say certain, yeah a certain plan to, bring down the Jesuits. And there are many people who are knowingly or unknowingly part of that plan, and he belongs to that, in there I would say.
8) Billy Meier :Okay, I will not answer this question. Because there is something behind here and, I’m not in the liberty to expose this right now.
9) Akashic Records and Porto Logos ( Hollow earth) : Yes, this idea comes from a certain book that, speaks a little bit about the underground, kingdom of light, the Agarthans, and yes its true there are many cities, below the surface of the Earth, and yes there are actually libraries, which are not on the physical libraries, but they are actually records of all the past events.. But what’s happening recently is that, the light forces on a very high level have decreed most of those records to be erased, because they no longer serve a purpose, we are actually completing.. the old cycle, and most of our experiences in this, duality-based reality will have no meaning after we reach a certain point.
10) Radiation cleanse : The purification process starts now, among the most advanced souls on the planet, and after the event, the purification process will go, will actually spread throughout humanity because, every human being on this planet has some toxic emotions, toxic mind, toxic ideas and toxic bodies, and all this needs to be healed, for us to receive the light that’s coming from the Galactic Central Sun, and even for us as a species to survive the coming changes. So everybody on the planet will go through that process one way or the other. The cabal will have to be removed, on the (?) Central Sun, or drastically change their ways. And, the rest of the population will also need to go through a purification process, to be ready to accept the higher vibrational frequency that will be made from the Galactic Central Sun, quite soon.
11) The importance of the activation of Aion : Number one, it was the activation of the Aion Portal, it was a huge success. Actually on the energetic planes, it was a statement of the Light. It was the first activation that actually, brought, advantage to the Light to the point that we are now leading the game, at least on the energy planes. We are the ones making the moves right now, and the other teddies (?) are coming. Not the other way around. And of course this will, precipitate on the physical plane quite, quite fast as I understand it.. and, it will also change the geo-political situation on the planet, because everything that happens on the physical plane, was once an idea on higher planes. So if we are now making that much progress on the higher planes that will soon manifest on the physical plane. And there’s also ongoing progress of the Eastern Alliance, I might write about this quite soon if, that will be the right thing to do, so, there is, there are no spectacular news on the physical plane, but there is steady and stable progress being made, which is very good.

12) How the Andromedan’s, Pleiadian’s and Sirian’s See us on Planet Earth: At this moment, you see most of the races, see the surface of this planet as hell. They, in a way most of those races don’t want to get involved and the only reason why they’re getting involved, is because of their compassion for humanity. To help us get out of this situation. Actually, they live in such a.. positive existence, such a paradise state, that compared to what they’re experiencing, if they look down here, it looks like hell to them. On one fundamental level there is not much difference because we all come from the same source, and the other thing is that, human beings are not coming, from just one race, it’s actually a mixture of different races, but the experience that we have on this planet, gave us a unique signature that sets up, us apart from most of the galaxy, people on this planet have gone much deeper into the world (?), they’re much, deeper into their mind programming, than, the rest of the galaxy.. And when we manage to get liberated from this, it is quite a unique set of experiences and will bring us a quite a unique, unique set of skills that will actually help the galaxy to.. evolve, even deeper and even further.
13) The difference between a stargate and a black hole: Okay, what we are activating are actually portals in space and time, these are moments, when the light can come through, human conduits, and when-if it reach a critical mass, that light gets spread throughout the planetary light grid, and, this planetary light grid actually changes the situation on the etheric plane and removes a great percentage of the archon network, every time we activate a portal, a great percentage of that network is being removed forever. And we will just keep on doing this until all of them are gone. The stargate, is actually an entry point, from higher dimensions into this dimension, it’s a, a certain, it’s a certain, I would say.. a tunnel, which connects this dimension into another dimension. There were many black holes, but those have been cleared. The only, black hole structure on the quantum level, remains around the surface of this planet, and this is called the Veil. Actually one aspect of the Veil.

14) China wars and the US dollar : Yes, but they are two layers of the same story. Actually there are two different groups, in China, and that are actually pushing the same agenda, and one of them is the Chinese government, which wants to strengthen the China, and they don’t have the best agenda.., and the other group is the, Eastern Alliance, the positive group that wants to put pressure on the cabal in the United States. So both groups are actually part of the same process but their motivations are different. And of course the light forces are, overseeing this process so it will happen the best possible way. But you see we have all different, interest groups, at play in each moment, in China, in United States and (?), it’s quite a complex situation. Actually, the, Rockefeller faction of the cabal, wants to start another war, but they will not be successful, it is just like a child’s play. They failed with their, Syria project, they failed with their Iran project and they couldn’t start a war there and they’re now trying with China, in desperation. Of course this will not work.
15) The Current Pope and the work of Kevin Annett again:He is not only controlled by the Jesuits, he is a Jesuit. There was a certain possibility that he would, he would start doing good things but that did not happen. So what is he, what he is doing now is just, a quite clever manipulation from the side of the Jesuits, and the sad thing here that many of people in the liberation movement are falling for that manipulation.,because if, the Pope would really want to do something good, first he could expose the real, financial situation of the Church, for example, only the land the Church owns in Brazil is worth more than 1 trillion dollars. And that money alone, would end poverty on this planet, if he wants. That’s just for the start. So if he, if he really wants to walk his talk, it’s a very simple solution I give him(?) right now. Just sell the land you have in Brazil and its, basically you remove poverty from this planet immediately.
16) Venezuela and the 8% loan from Goldman Sachs: There are also few things here, they are actually, again two factions in Venezuela, one of them is very, a radical positive faction, and the other one is quite- there are also interests of, .. companies from other countries which are quite strong in presence in Venezuela, and there is an internal struggle happening right now, which faction will prevail, and they are 50-50 right now, so… we’ll wait and see what happens with that deal.
17) Human Body and light forces infected with nanotechnology :Okay, implant is a certain, I would say device, technology which has been inserted, inserted in our energy bodies with very strong electromagnetic forces. It can be a crystal, or a certain alien, implant, a certain object, on the higher planes which actually blocks the flow of energy. Entity is a being which has been inserted into our energy structure also by strong forces that is a living thing, it’s a living being. Yes, they are within the body, on the, in our energy bodies. So when somebody gets, in, infected by those, this changes his behaviour quite a lot, more than 99 percent of human population is infested by so-called Invisibles, they are actually beings who infest the etheric brain, and seriously compromise the thinking process. the way people perceive reality. This is something that, I will write about when the time is right, and give more information about, and there are forces of Light, currently, dealing with that situation quite intensively and there is great progress being made with this, since the activation of the Aion portal. So I would say, although everybody has been infected, the severity of that infection has been greatly decreased, since the activation of the Aion portal. Even many of those 145-, 144,000 have been infected. And this is the reason, the main reason why, the Lightworkers have not been able to unite on the planet. You see the cabal has their, Bilderberg meetings, and they are able to get along with each other, well enough to make strategic plans. But we on the other side, the Light forces, the people on the surface of the planet, has not been able to, gather together physically and to create a strong unified group to promote a positive agenda. And the reason why is it so, it is because of those, Invisibles that have actually infested the thinking process, of, of also the Light warriors, Lightworkers, people in the Liberation movement, as much as the Reptilians, this is another layer. So the thinking process has been compromised. And people are not able to, devise a clear strategy and to understand what is at stake. To make the right decisions. This is, this is why I am exposing those things because I would like to remove all of the obstacles towards the event., it’s quite complex here on this planet.
18) Wars in Syria Pakistan Iran and the Cabal funds: Actually, it’s very interesting, that in a few hours after we have opened the Aion portal, the agreement about, with Iran was made. So, actually from the higher planes, those people were guided to make an agreement, as a result of the energies that came. And, it was not possible to create such an agreement for years, and years and years before that, it was just a combination of the energies of the Aion portal that made that possible. So I would say, yes, we made a difference in many situations on the planet.., but this is just the first part of the story, so this is the old, the old strategy.. the old strategy was just to.. putting out the fires that, the cabal lit. So they, made a plan, they promoted it, and then the Light forces responded, and prevented it. From now on it will be different. We will.. trigger action. First. This is the new plan, this is the new strategy. And.. for that strategy to be efficient, we have to clear, the nonphysical planes first to a certain degree. So now, there are certain groups also on the physical plane, and I hope, I sincerely hope they will follow.., the instructions they receive from inside, and begin to cooperate a little bit more. And if that happens, we can create, very powerful statements on the planetary scale. It is because, I would say.. the Light forces, in Iran, have, much greater say right now, what’s going on in, there in that country. It is not we targeting Pakistan, it is the certain, segment of negative military in a certain country, called United States. So, yeah. So this is happening basically because, the cabal wants to promote their agenda, they would like to create more conflict in that part of the world, and basically it’s from a certain, misconstrued idea that war brings profit. War brings profit for a very tiny, little segment of the cabal. For everybody else, it brings, loss of life, and also from economical standpoint, it brings recession, it… blocks the growth of economy. For most businesses.
19) The Cabals Finances : It’s part of their business, yes. Of course that money gets funneled through CIA and then it, in the past it, financed part of the black projects, the underground bases but now it’s just, barely enough to keep the cabal alive. Because they need.. about 2 or 3 billion each day, to keep the show running. To bribe the congressmen, to bribe the press, the.. to maintain control over the system, they need that much money every day. Actually, they don’t have much reserves, the most money they get is, fresh income, every day, through organised crime, through other sources, through taxes, of course, so it’s like an ongoing proverbial (?) machine until it stops, by the event. Actually, I would say between, 90 and 50 percent of energy that, of average human being, creates, goes to the cabal, through taxes, through various, … profits to various businesses, and through, also through illegal businesses that the cabal operates.
20) The Energy Flash at the Event and what to expect: It’s an actually, .. one of the most, I would say.. okay, I will put it this way. It is not a physical light. It is a, a feeling of like, a vision of brilliant white light which goes together with the feeling of excitement and joy, which gets deeper and deeper and stronger and stronger, and it’s hard to describe this in human language, because it was beyond human language, and I know when this happens at the event, it will be even stronger. Not everybody will be able to feel that, or see that, or experience that, but definitely, people will be able to experience the physical effects of the event itself, because it be, also a physical operation. But for those who are, having these spiritual connections can be a very profound, I would say the most profound, spiritual experience in their lives. Actually, it is the, I was speaking before about different interest groups that play with Obamacare. It is actually part of the cabal, I would say the Rockefeller, faction of the cabal, the Illuminati, they’re a little bit crazy. They want to bring everybody down. They want to destroy the United States, and this was part of their attempt to destroy the United States, because they believe, actually they have a certain belief system in the.. apocalyptic scenario for the planet.. and, it’s part of the old prophecies they believe in, and they want to create that. They believe their purpose is to create that, doom-and-gloom scenario for the planet, and they are actively pursuing that goal. It’s part of the, Jesuit programming they received, through their lives.

21) Fulford and Karen Hudes Jesuits statement: I did not know that she stated that, but I know that she is actually exposing the Jesuits. I would say it’s true that, Fulford visited actually was, visiting, Sophia University which is a Jesuit collaboration but he is not, an agent of the Jesuits. So it’s just a classical example how, Jesuits play one, versus, against the other, if that really happened. I didn’t, hear or read that statement from her, that claims that, that Fulford is a Jesuit agent, I didn’t see that, so.. But he is not.
22) Underground bases and Martial law stories: On martial LawOkay, I would say, some of those reports are disinfo, some of them are exaggeration, but yes there were isolated cases of all those things happening, and this is just the cabal testing the, reaction of the population to this. And they will not be able to go, much further beyond that point. I don’t- I don’t believe that will be able, they will be able to manifest this. So, as I said there may be isolated cases of those things happening but not on a larger scale. The DUMBS : Most of them have been demolished, and erased, from underground, so they have been filled with, whatever, with cement or rock or anything and removed because they’re not needed anymore, the Light forces have their own technology they can hollow out any underground space to create their own bases which are much better technologically, much clearer energetically and have much greater, much higher purpose. So,.. actually, you might, find one or two bases down there which are preserved as a museum. So you will be able to see, parts of, maybe Area 51 or something like that, as a curious individual
23) VRIL reprilians versus normal reptilians : Actually you have a whole, gap. Actually you have a whole, I would say Reptilian draconian concepts (?), they are various subtypes of both races, both of those sub-races have developed in a certain specific line of evolution, which led to their, I would say deformation. So, I would not give too much attention to various subtypes because this is not important, what is important is that some of those beings, have accepted the Light, and have trans-transformed, and those who have not are taken to the central Sun and restructured, so, the physical aspect of this has been almost completely taken care of, and the nonphysical aspect of it is being cleared right now.
24) Millions of spaceships in and around earth :Yes, there are millions upon millions of ships, in the orbit around this planet, and all those ships belong to the Light forces. And they don’t necessarily need to be.. in the shape of a cloud. They’re there-Most of them are invisible.
25) The NASARA and The Event : Actually, this is part of the whole, reset, the whole, restructuring of the financial system, and this will, in its original form was put in long time ago by the Light forces, on the surface of the planet, there have been some minor modifications, and it will be implemented together with some other ones, after the event, as a part of the restructuring of the financial system. Of course there has been a lot of disinformation about NESARA afterwards, that wanted to confuse the original idea, but the original idea was very positive and it will be implemented, together with some other projects, at and, shortly after the event. It’s not possible to fake the event. There is actually, Jesuits are trying to fake the reset of the financial system but they are going to be successful, because, they have already been exposed, and, .. I would say, the top-most people in the Eastern Alliance are aware of this, and will not let it happen.
I want to thank a friend who prefers to be unnamed for the speedy delivery of this transcription. Thank you and the world thanks you! Copyright © Alexandra Silby-Meadors All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice link:

To Read More Interesting Articles, Go To:galacticconnection.com/daily-blo

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
From Cobra:
VOTE NOW..... WANT THE EVENT TO HAPPEN NOW OR LATER?
go to site Portal 2012
Poll open for eleven days.

[h=2]Monday, December 9, 2013[/h][h=3]Financial Reset and Event Update
[/h]
There are drastic changes happening behind the scenes.

A battle continues for the control of the new financial system, which is being created now with full speed. The Eastern Alliance is building the new financial system to support the coming Event:

Harbinger: 23 countries begin setting up swap lines to bypass dollar - National Finance Examiner | Examiner.com

On the other hand, the Jesuits have infiltrated many agents inside the Eastern Alliance to hijack the process, hoping to create a global centralized financial system after the dollar collapses as a world reserve currency and the Illuminazi faction is removed:

Arab Gulf States Join Chinese Campaign To Dump The Dollar | Video Rebel's Blog

They are entertaining an idea of including Bitcoin in the new centralized system as well.

The Jesuits are hoping to somehow survive the Event untouched by putting the friendly face of master manipulator Pope Francis as their frontman and portraying themselves as the good guys.

To further their goal of a new centralized banking system, the Jesuits have silently teamed up with the Rothschilds in their efforts:

One World of Nations: Clearing deal fuels London ambition to become renminbi hub

The Rothschilds are doing whatever they can to be as silent and invisible as possible in hopes that people will not remember them when the Event comes. They will try to portray themselves as people who collect art and love good wines and have an investment fund or two by the way.

Meanwhile, the world is preparing for the financial reset. The fact that dollar will lose world reserve currency status and that a new financial system is coming is becoming common knowledge, although interpretations having the Cabal as their intel source might not always be correct:

Lindsey Williams - GoldSeek Radio - Chris Waltzek - December 2013 | Lindsey Williams

The collapse of the current financial system is inevitable after the Resistance removed the vast majority of physical gold from the Cabal in early 2012. That gold was underwriting the financial system and after it was gone, a countdown clock for the complete system meltdown was triggered and its collapse is expected soon. Some people expect this to happen as late as 2015:

http://www.wonksmedia.com/555plan.pdf

Some other people much sooner:

Ascension with Mother Earth and Current State of Affairs: Wow! Current stock market graph matches the graph from 1929

It am not at liberty yet to disclose any timeline for those events. The only thing I can say is that the moment of total meltdown of the current financial system is the last possible moment for the Event to occur, regardless of everything.

There have been some drastic developments regarding the Event during the last weekend. Special task force of the Resistance, codenamed RM2m, was within 45 minutes of triggering the Event on Saturday after the Archons (physical and non-physical) went a little bit too far with some of their actions. The Archons backed off at the last moment to prevent the Event from being triggered and were forced to negotiate their own safety and survival. In order to survive a little bit longer, they were forced to deconstruct Dom33, their plan of retaliation when the Event happens.

They were also forced to surrender full protection of the top level people within the Cabal, who were until now able to conduct their deeds with physical Archons covering their backs. As the physical Archons are now more concerned with their own safety than with safety of the Cabal, the Cabal might find out that if they do something negative, strange things might begin happening to them. The old order that worked in their favor for thousands of years has been severely disrupted.

There is a significant number of agents of the Resistance on the surface of the planet now, doing »various things«.

The Archons did not handle those changes easily. An unconfirmed source stated that one senior member of the Orsini family committed suicide in his apartment in Rome this Saturday, while the Farnese are seriously considering their surrender. Also the Eastern Alliance has allegedly made a trading attack on Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena, disrupting Jesuit financial machinations. That bank is one of the most important banks in the current Jesuit-controlled banking system. It is owned by the Chigi family, a main black nobility family from Siena.

Most importantly, the RM2m special task force has proposed a plan to trigger the Event before the non-physical planes are totally cleared. They feel that this wait is simply taking too long to be tolerated and that some risks need to be taken. They are now aligning their plan with the non-terrestrial Light forces.

However, for this plan to be successful, they need our cooperation.

Triggering the Event before the non-physical planes are cleared may result in some additional loss of human lives as some people will become dysfunctional, unable to handle the Event and resort to violence. The Cabal is not so much of a problem as they will be either arrested or stardusted in the first few hours and even initially they will not be able to do that much damage now that their Doom33 plan has been compromised. The Illuminazi faction is now hastily devising their own retaliation plan after they lost support of the Archons for Doom33, but that plan would pose far lesser threat than former Doom33. Here I might need to add that all Jesuit and Illuminazi agents which have infiltrated various militias in the last few decades will be stardusted also if the try anything nasty.

The problem lies within the general population. Some people might get violent in their home situations and their families, old resentments suddenly being triggered and coming out to the surface. Also, violent street gangs might be formed briefly in the initial hours and maybe even days after the Event in some more remote areas without proper law enforcement being present. So I would suggest everybody to avoid violent confrontations in the first hours and days after the Event, regardless of the situation.

The RM2m special task force has asked if we can conduct a poll to determine what the opinion of the surface population is about their plan. The results of that poll will not determine the course of their actions, but will give them priceless feedback for them to be able to adjust their plan to accommodate the needs of the surface population more.

The first option is to trigger the Event as soon as possible, although this might pose a remote but potentially grave risk to life / physical safety of yourself and your loved ones.

The second option is to wait for the safest moment for the Event to occur, even if that means a significantly longer wait.

You can vote on the upper left corner of this blog and I hope that many other blogs and websites will help spreading the word.

The RM2m special task force will give more updates in the near future as the situation unfolds.

Posted by Cobra at 11:31 AM 8 comments

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
From Cobra:
VOTE NOW..... WANT THE EVENT TO HAPPEN NOW OR LATER?
go to site Portal 2012
Poll open for eleven days.

First option: Event ASAP, although this poses a remote but potentially grave risk to life/safety of yourself &your loved ones. (at 85%)
Second option: wait for the safest moment for the Event , even if much longer wait. Which do you choose? (at 14%)

I guess that means

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
First option: Event ASAP, although this poses a remote but potentially grave risk to life/safety of yourself &your loved ones. (at 85%)
Second option: wait for the safest moment for the Event , even if much longer wait. Which do you choose? (at 14%)

I guess that means

I would rather face whatever-it-is sooner than later. We've all lived and died umpteen times already. Nothing to fear. What can they do they haven't already done to us. Stolen our money, sickened our children, stolen our houses, starved us to death, napalmed us, irradiated us, tried to murder six billion of us. Enough is enough. Let's do this thing!
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cobra is polling all of us. The Event will happen. His question is shall we wait or shall we implement the Event now. Waiting till it's safer is an option. Launching the Event asap has it's downside. Riots, insurrection, etc. IMHO that's the world we have now, so big deal. Let's get the ball rolling!
BB

From LIGHTWORKERSXM...
The Oneness University in India has the following count of Global awareness today:
People awakened stands now at 1,516,000
People Living in the Presence 1,910,000
People in awakened states is now 710,000,000
People in the presence now 910,000,000
The Event could trigger world wide chaos from those persons who hove no idea about the event and that do not understand it which could have an effect which could cost lives due to Global panic and violence from the upheaval:

So on a safer view one would delay the event to prevent bringing certain death to many people globally due to the low percentage of people who have woken and understand the desperate con game we are all apart of:

My point for going for the event now is because Just like the Philippines as a great example : They bomb the place with dirty weather weapons and send GMO’s in there and Vaccinations to kill more people and start a land grab :

This despicable behavior by the Illuminati Jesuit faction of the Sabbatean mafia that rule over our finances must stop but it continues unabated and again The local people are oblivious to the crime been perpetrated on them by a thug rule satanic system of secret agendas.

By indicating the event to go now could mean violence in the streets but not on a scale of what is happening in Mali, Pakistan, India, Syria, Lebanon and many many more countries.

Meanwhile in the West we are constantly bombarded by our own Chem-trail weapons: Lines in the sky and the persistent mass slaughter globally of Whales, Dolphins, Birds, Fish and Cattle which are literally been fried alive in a giant Microwave called HAARP which has been around for more than 22 years now all over the globe and out in space:
MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL : THE CABAL WANT OUR BEES DEAD WHICH WILL CREATE GLOBAL STARVATION AS PART OF THE DEPOPULATION AGENDA OF THE SATANISTS:

Should the event happen now ?:
The Royal Peadophile Households and governments of our worlds plus all religious indoctrinated institutes would cease trading in Drugs and Kids immediately and the saving in Snatched children by the Social Services who are run by these Royal Thugs would cease almost immediately.
Whilst every Royal Household and Rothschild Investments group and The Oppenheimer’s own all the Gold, Oil and Drug corporations in the world who bail out the Vatican Banks so that they can pay the Jesuit Bloodline Global Mafia Families like the Breakspear’s Aldobraldini’s Percy’s and Borge’s and Farnese & Orsini’s etc: You can see that free energy will never be released, as there is simply no profit in it or open incentives.

My final reason for wanting the Event now : It to shutdown all the other Satanic places of worship that breeds Mind Control :
ALL MAINSTREAM TELEVISIONS WOULD CLOSE : ALL OF HOLLYWOOD AND DISNEY WOULD CLOSE:
Then we would get some decent news for a change:
The TV’s run all the illegal Charities like Save the children fund which is behind child snatching (Jimmy Savile was a patron)
Plus Greanpeace The Red Cross and WWF which are all Royal Run Scams that use the money to fuel wars:
Plus we have to eat GMO’s and fluoridated Water and poison in our Pharmaceuticals.

Dont forget They even have death squads in Hospitals now which are actively closing out peoples lives to save on pension payouts:
Plus we have HAARP and Fracking :
THE EVENT NOW :
Victory of the light NOW:
Cast your vote for the Event here : YOU HAVE 11 days from the 9th of December 2013:
Portal 2012
In Light

Dave

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like we're ready to GO........
BB

[h=2]Master codes have been enabled for Global Gaia Ascension process…[/h] 11 Dec Master codes have been enabled for Global Gaia Ascension process.

Expect initiation of events in short order.

Inner application of Higher Intention and Higher Principled morphologies has occurred to a sufficient degree to provide this opportunity for Gaia and all inhabitants, Hue-Being and hu-being.

In-Lightenment is at hand.

Gaia Freedom follows.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I voted for GO NOW!

Hot chicks and bright lights, now that's what I'm talking about…

Screen Shot 2013-12-11 at 2.20.35 PM.png

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Heart is racing! Realizing that this great change is happening. I'd like to shout it from the rooftops but need to wait for mainstream news admits it. That's when many people will believe it. No matter what happens we are together. Holy Cow......................
BB

[h=2]Tuesday, December 10, 2013[/h] [h=3]Sheldan Nidle Update - December 10, 2013[/h]
4 Ix, 17 Yaxk'in, 10 Caban

Selamat Jalwa! We return with much to explain! During the last few weeks much progress was made legally to force a number of important things to happen. The major monetary organizations that monitor the world's currencies were told to prepare for a monumental reset that was to conclude with new banking regulations and eventually a series of precious metal currencies. This vast change is to be the prelude to the delivery of the prosperity funds and the rise of new governance. This process continues. The several groups that form our Earth allies have forced a number of ground shattering agreements to be signed and several critical memos to be issued. These items are now causing the desired change to occur in a timely and divine manner. We fully expect these things to manifest shortly. The most important forward movement began on American Thanksgiving when Europe fundamentally committed itself to a worldwide currency reset. This sets up the dates for a release of newly revalued currencies. The next steps are underway!

Agreements are being signed to assure that the prime principle behind global prosperity happens as soon as possible. A number of governments have met with our allies and reviewed in detail what is to come next. A vast amount of protected gold bullion and sterling are now in position to force a more stable currency upon the world. The proposed revaluations will set up a currency system that ends the dominance of North America and Western Europe. A new reality that is based upon a diplomacy that is not conflict-oriented has been agreed to. Included in these agreements is a path to disclosure and the release of a plethora of new technologies currently suppressed. These technologies are a means to aid the entire disclosure scenario. It is critical to remove any present obstacles to disclosure and full consciousness. The dark and its various groups of minions are under the gun. Nonetheless, we understand that you need time to fully absorb what all of this now implies.

Our liaisons are working jointly with those from Agartha. Our divine purpose is to move this all along as swiftly as possible. The Ascended Masters are informing their dearest followers of what is now required. We need to use the various exigencies of international law to keep this in line and moving ever forward. Various monetary institutions have ruled in our favor and set up some key timetables. These are presently being advanced by our earthly associates and are aided by the work of our mutual liaisons. Our commitment remains to unravel the current dark-dominated muddle that runs your globe. This operation continues to proceed at its own divine rate. Several major governments that sit at the head of this chaos know our diligence and know just how fragile their positions have become. This leads to some panic, and what they are cooking up in Asia and in Europe will not fly. Hence, numerous other governments are now either openly or secretly opposing these various schemes.

Our position, and that of the Agarthans, is quite similar in approach. The time comes to bring this morass, like the approaching end of this Gregorian year, to a full stop. It is time to terminate these things and move on to the next steps, which include a full global disclosure. Disclosure puts a final stop to these hilarious shenanigans and permits a full unveiling of what has been going on for the past one and one-half decades. These past years saw gigantic attempts to squash your return to full consciousness. These largely failed. What is left will be discontinued once disclosure happens. The mischief that the dark prefers is known and is currently being curtailed. A few things will still occur but these are only temporary. The means to undo these obstructions are in hand. What is presently happening is aimed at providing for a way to speed up what the dark delays. We are moving forward at a good clip and intend to bring you good news shortly. The dark is on its last legs and realizes that the end is indeed very near!

Blessings! We are your Ascended Masters! We arrive today with some blessed news! Your globe is entering the beginnings of a new reality. Many currency changes are popping up around your world. These changes are to be followed by other events that will bring forth a new prosperity, and dramatic alterations will foster the rise of new governance and much stricter banking regulations. Our many acolytes are engaged in operations to bring a blessed reality to this divine orb. Your realm is presently in the midst of a series of very important secret negotiations to bring you prosperity and freedom. Meanwhile, new sacral energies are changing the very makeup of your physical selves. These transformations of your bodies are introducing new chakras, and with their occurrence some aches, pains and other discomforts. These are merely to pave your way to full consciousness.

These spiritual and physical alterations are part of a greater plan to move this sacred reality into the Light. Heaven decreed some time ago that the reign of the dark ones was at an end. This time is the transition when the dark's powers wane and the Light starts its renewed ascendency. Our divine mission is to accelerate these transformations and to inform you of what this all means to your sacred beliefs and to your many cherished visions of this reality. We fully understand your confusion as you listen to many of the manipulated stories that your media intends to provide you. The dark's many minions do not yet fully realize what is proper for them to say. The best thing is for the Light to come forward and explain at the right moment what is truly happening around you. We have been given this most blessed task!

Your world is in upheaval. Gaia is throwing off all the abuse and torture given her daily by the dark's many representatives. This process produces a myriad of strong earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and odd weather prevalent throughout this globe. This is going to get a lot worse until the dark's prime instruments of this tortuous abuse are completely stopped. Money is indeed something that holds a large degree of power over you. It needs to be put in its proper perspective. The currency reset, global gold standard, debt forgiveness, new prosperity and strict new banking regulations will help achieve this goal. Money, dear Hearts, is not vital. Your growth in consciousness and a grand caring for each other most certainly is! Along with this is the vital need for Love, Life and divine wisdom. This is the path that you have been put on! Hosanna! Hosanna! Hosanna!

Today, we gave you another in our series of messages about the transformation of this reality. Heaven and Heaven's many divine helpers on this sacred globe are moving swiftly toward a resolution of the numerous effects perpetrated by the dark upon you. The moment arrives for all that has tortured you to be gone. A new day is approaching for all who dwell upon the surface of this Earth! Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

Source:

PAO - Update for December 10, 2013

Posted by Hipknowsys at 1:28 PM

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
I'm going to look at this as a poker player as I play a lot of Texas hold'em.
This event just raised me and I'm moving all in calling a major bluff that nothing alien/spiritual/divine is going to happen.

I agree that the governments, corporations are evil money power driven machines, but there is no unearthly force fighting it.
I was reading that Bush, Queen Elizabeth and a ton of other leaders were reptilian and then all the reptilians were off the planet. But Bush and the others are still here.

Not bashing you but that's my sane belief.
The only thing I can get down with are these bright light Victoria Secret gals.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This event just raised me and I'm moving all in calling a major bluff that nothing alien/spiritual/divine is going to happen.
I agree that the governments, corporations are evil money power driven machines, but there is no unearthly force fighting it.
I was reading that Bush, Queen Elizabeth and a ton of other leaders were reptilian and then all the reptilians were off the planet. But Bush and the others are still here.

Not a problem my friend......... :)
BB

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, one should really keep an open mind about these type things (but not so much that ya spill some brains out),
don't ya think?

I mean, scientist are making all kinda new discoveries everyday that could/can coincide with current alien happenings. :laughing7:
(ok, sorry......NO, I haven't had any wine yet!)
Just look at newly discovered stuffs here, fresh news...... :icon_scratch:

Simulations back up theory that Universe is a hologram : Nature News & Comment

Now, if we break it down to the photon particle(is it?). Travels in waves, only stops/drops upon observation, right, well that can leave one to conclude that perhaps when we don't look at the universe out there, it doesn't go away or back to a wave, nor does this whole matter dichotomy because, there is someone/something else (out there) observing (us), no?
Deep meditation can help with that matter/substance thingy.

Also too, certain aspects of Edgar Cayce's prediction of the 1000 yrs, could be in effect(as interpreted by aliens), in that only certain advanced souls would be allowed to reincarnate, so as to........?.........
bring down a new heaven/earth(?). This is something takes place on one of the other dimensions, guess it might be difficult to explain,
to aliens? :laughing7:
Good luck kicking that cabal butt out there! The cats's is with ya! rawr! :cat:

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, one should really keep an open mind about these type things (but not so much that ya spill some brains out),
don't ya think?

I mean, scientist are making all kinda new discoveries everyday that could/can coincide with current alien happenings. :laughing7:
(ok, sorry......NO, I haven't had any wine yet!)
Just look at newly discovered stuffs here, fresh news...... :icon_scratch:

Simulations back up theory that Universe is a hologram : Nature News & Comment

Now, if we break it down to the photon particle(is it?). Travels in waves, only stops/drops upon observation, right, well that can leave one to conclude that perhaps when we don't look at the universe out there, it doesn't go away or back to a wave, nor does this whole matter dichotomy because, there is someone/something else (out there) observing (us), no?
Deep meditation can help with that matter/substance thingy.

Also too, certain aspects of Edgar Cayce's prediction of the 1000 yrs, could be in effect(as interpreted by aliens), in that only certain advanced souls would be allowed to reincarnate, so as to........?.........
bring down a new heaven/earth(?). This is something takes place on one of the other dimensions, guess it might be difficult to explain,
to aliens? :laughing7:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good luck kicking that cabal butt out there! The cats's is with ya! rawr! :cat:

My early paranormal interest began with the Stan Romanek abduction events. Yes keeping an open mind is important but critical thinking is also required. My own journey into paranormal research has taught me a few things. The real events, or source documents are the basis for most lies. Source material therefore is hardest to find. Second hand accounts are numerous. All lies are based on truth. Conclusions are whatever the authors believe are true. Facts are made to fit the theory. Only by wading through the guts of these articles can you find a common thread. Usually the crack-pot view that is beaten to death. By major news or organizations with their own agenda.

Agenda #1 worldwide... No intelligence or lifeforms exist in space. No Alien life is ever to be admitted. Even though many countries have many alien bodies and possibly live aliens. Mention finding evidence of alien life or artifacts in the past fifty years and the "men in black" show up almost instantly. No secret why since NSA has been exposed. Evidence is stolen, witnesses intimidated, forced to sign bogus secrecy agreements where they go to jail if the ever talk. Evidence and lifeforms are hidden and studied. Technology is stolen from inventors like Tesla, and even murders. Free energy has been available for over 100 years.

Agenda #2 worldwide... keep us in the dark. Keep us poor and always at war. As Henry Ford said "keep them busy, busy, busy" so they don't have time or resources to understand what we are really doing.
Bill Gates vaccination program is DESIGNED to kill innocent children. Polio vaccines? Who knows.. may 400,000 children died in Africa from this UN program. Keep us busy and sick. Poison our water. Poison our air. Poison our food. These are not secrets if you just do a bit of searching.

Agenda #3... With cabal overhead of two to three billion dollars per day, news people, politicians, scientists, and nations are bribed to maintain the lie. A few eastern cabal supporters have shelled out billions to keep the lie going but now everyone is broke. Them and us.

In fact Rothschild's estimated real wealth in all the Central Bank is every country is about $100 Trillion dollars. Same for the Vatican, Rockefellers etc. Over $700 Trillion Dollar values is in physical gold. We are close to getting much of it and actually doing good. Not like these ******* bankers. Sure. They are all just bankers.

Agenda #4... Keep earning money. Nuke Japan to steal some billions. Yes that is what happened. That is what they will due for money. It's always been about money. Tried and true.

The cosmic connection to this problem is brainy. Totally left brained people are logical, planners and think and believe in ordered activity. A, b, c.. Orderly progression of actions and results. Of which there is no end. Many cabal are like that. Why are we so upset they lied to us and stole our money? That's what they think. Hey it's all a big game and we're the smartest people at the table. Suckers (us) are made to be fleeced by smarter people (them). They really believe that. No understanding of guilt, compassion, love or Humanity. (Hey.. I know how to play Human")

Our right brain is what modifies our actions. Right or wrong. That part is just not available to some beings. No compassion over causing a bankruptcy, suicide, murder whatever. Hey.. S**t happens.

Our human DNA is being upgraded. Our pineal glands hold our DNA imprint. Our original DNA held the entire knowledge of the universe in all of us. That is the font of facts that Cayce and others tap into. Ourselves. Our left brains a have been disconnected from our right. So half our brain is unused and maybe only 50% of the right brain is active. We are Light.
BB

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

LOL!

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
3-11 Japan Nuke Attack Arrest Warrants Issued
Purge and Arrests Begin in China, Korea and other outside US...
Demanding Arrests of D.C. Murderers or else They Will....
Bankers Booted Out The Door... Biden's Mission Fail
Japan's Abe in Deep Trouble.. UN Chief Thug Fail
D.C. is Next.........
BB

[h=2]Monday, December 16, 2013[/h] [h=3] Benjamin Fulford - Dec 16, 2013: Nuclear terror perpetrators in Japan to be included in ongoing Asian purge of cabal flunkies
[/h]
2011 nuclear terror perpetrators in Japan to be included in ongoing Asian purge of cabal flunkies

The execution last week of North Korean number 2 Jang Song Thaek and the arrest of former China security chief Zhou Yongkang mark the beginning of a purge of cabal influence in Asia, according to Chinese and North Korean sources. The purge has been long planned and will lead to the ouster of over 20,000 people, according to a Chinese government source. The purge will include the faction in Japan that aided and abetted the 311 nuclear and tsunami mass murder and terror attack, according to Japanese right wing groups.

A similar purge is planned for the United States and Europe, according to military and gnostic illuminati sources. The problem in the US is concentrated in New York and Washington D.C. and it may be necessary to cut off all communications between those cities and the outside world in order to force them to arrest the mass murderers hiding in their midst. We are all growing impatient. For operational security reasons there is a lot we cannot say about this but public arrests of known mass murderers will take place.

In Europe, the P2 freemason lodge is planning to send a top official to Asia in order to try to negotiate an end to the ongoing financial crisis. He will be offered all safety and comfort during his trip to Japan and the Philippines so long as he does not do anything criminal.

Getting back to Asia, the North Korean purge is being carried out according to a detailed plan left by Kim Jong Il before he died, according to Chinese government sources. The plan aims to remove all Rothschild family and other cabal influence from that country. In institutional terms it is the military acting against a group centered on the foreign and financial ministries in North Korea, according to Chinese and North Korean agents in Japan. These groups were cooperating with the Rothschilds and other cabal families in a plan to collapse the North Korean economy in order to remove the Kim dynasty. The official North Korean news agency article about the execution of Jang is worth reading directly:

News From KOREAN CENTRAL NEWS AGENCY of DPRK

Take particular note of this sentence: “he schemed to drive the economy of the country and people’s living into an uncontrollable catastrophe.”

The plot to crash the economy described in that article is typical cabal modus operandi: create an economic crisis then appear as a savior by offering a way out. In Japanese it is called Match/Pump. You set a fire with a match and then appear to be a hero by using the water pump to put it out.

In any case, the ongoing purge will almost certainly destroy many lives and remove all Rothschild/Bush influence from East Asia.

This purge is being paralleled in South Korea where Goldman Sachs is being evicted from the financial system they illegally occupied after the engineered Asian financial crisis of 1997.

The Rothschilds, Rockefellers and Bushes etc. are still causing trouble in Japan but some strong action will be taken against their agents here as well. Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has repeatedly refused to meet with White Dragon Family representatives and has instead being following cabal orders by trying to provoke war in East Asia. Abe also refused to announce a major humanitarian campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction despite being asked to do so by the Imperial family. A powerful Japanese right wing group is planning to send him a clear warning soon to either fall in line or be removed.

Neil Keenan reports that US Vice President Biden has been in South Korea demanding rights to gold that is there. He will not get it. This writer was once sent on a mission to South Korea to find that gold by a Japanese tycoon who turned out to be an agent of David Rockefeller. The South Koreans saw through this ruse and refused to allow access to ancient imperial Korean dynastic gold hidden in that country.

In China as well, the removal of former security chief Zhou Yongkang is a sign of a purge taking place there of Cabal/Maoist influence, according to a Chinese government source.

In the meanwhile, as time goes on, the situation for cabal controlled regions like Europe and Washington D.C. is getting worse and worse.

Last week UN Secretary General and cabal stooge Ban Ki Moon promised the P2 freemason lodge he would deliver $400 billion to bail out the Italian financial system, according to P2 sources. He came up empty handed. Instead riots are spreading throughout Italy as more and more Italians are waking up to the fascist fraud known as the European Central Bank.

A source in Holland also said last week that Dutch employees at the European Union headquarters had been told their jobs would be terminated at the end of 2014 and the Euro would be dissolved.

In the UK meanwhile, Goldman Sachs threatened to shut down its operations in London if the UK did not go along with the EU fascist plans. Message to Goldman Sachs: “good riddance, we will kick you in the arse on your way out.”

In the United States too there are good signs as well as bad. One good sign is the appearance in the New York Post of an article giving detailed, specific evidence of Saudi Arabian government involvement in the 911 mass murder.

Inside the Saudi 9/11 coverup | New York Post

The fact that it appeared in a traditional media outlet is important because they Post is legally responsible for what they write. It means that there is now on the table a legally valid reason for the Pentagon to take military action against the Saudi regime. The Russians also have a similar justification. Taking out the Saudi regime would destroy Bush family financial influence and deal a mortal blow to the Nazi/Zionist faction.

One of the bad signs is a big move by Zionist forces to scuttle the peace deal with Iran. Another is the continued, brazen public appearance of so many criminals known to be associated with the 911 terror attack and other incidents of mass murder of innocent civilians. Why aren’t these people being publicly handcuffed in front of the TV cameras? What is wrong with the United States and its military and law enforcement?

It may be necessary to send military forces into New York and Washington D.C. in order to arrest all the known criminals there. Perhaps the Canadian, British, Japanese, Russian and Chinese governments can issue a joint ultimatum to the American military and justice officials: “arrest the murderers or we will do it for you.”

There will also be a need to shut down all the mega bank computers in order to erase the astronomical (quintillions or more) numbers of fraudulent dollars they contain.

Source:
2011 nuclear terror perpetrators in Japan to be included in ongoing Asian purge of cabal flunkies

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Latest rumor from "Poof-er" Global currency revaluation will occur beginning of January 2014. The RV price for America is 3.44 which I have no understanding of. Currency speculation is what that is about. Country debts are supposed to be zeroed out but does that include us? It better.

Global accounts are being set up. China is involved. If and how the cabal are involved I don't know. Except their usual tactic is to hijack anything good and rape the money out of it. The Big Game is in play! The rich will certainly get richer.

note: The original source "Poof" died earlier this year. The rumors are now from source "Zap" whom I have no idea who they are or if their motives are good or bad. Their emphasis has been on the money. Currency speculation and global accounts. If the plan they are spouting includes the Vatican as M1, do not believe a word they say. IMHO
BB

[QUOTE
[h=1]POOF Post: 17th Dec 2013 : 2 weeks to see RV set at 3:44 : Upbeat Merry Xmas on Global Currency Revaluation for Jan 2014: Basel III protocols are now in place:
[/h] Here’s ZAP:

HI ALL
THERE IS A BIT THAT I CAN SHARE THIS WEEK, AND IT IS, INDEED, A MAGIC CARPET RIDE NOW ACCOMPANIED BY A FEW PIGS, BUT NOT THE MAIN SQUADRONS AS YET.
THE MAJOR DEVELOPMENTS ARE SET NOW AND, STARTING WITH THE RV, THE SEQUENCE AS I HAVE SPELLED OUT OVER THE PAST WHILE IS NOW IN FULL MOTION.
THE RV IS DONE FOR ONE.
THE PRICE SET FOR NORTH AMERICA IS 3.44. I WAS OFF BY 2 CENTS AT 3.42 BEFORE….SORRY. THE DRUGS DID IT.
HOWEVER, DO NOT FLOCK TO THE BANKS AS YET. IT WILL BE ABOUT 2 WEEKS OR SO BEFORE YOU CAN DO THE PUBLIC EXCHANGE THING AS THE BIG BOYS HAVE TO CASH OUT FIRST, AND THE COUNTRIES HAVE TO SETTLE INTO THE NEW DEVELOPMENT. BUT IT IS DONE AS THE INITIAL ANNOUNCEMENT IN IRAQ HAS OCCURRED.
BECAUSE IT IS DONE, THE GLOBAL GOLD SETTLEMENTS CAN OCCUR AND BASEL III PROTOCOLS BE FIRMLY INSTALLED. THIS WILL BE ALL IN PLACE ONCE THE PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT IS MADE FOR THE GLOBAL RV.
THE GLOBAL RESET IS NOW SCHEDULED FORMALLY FOR NEXT YEAR (EARLY). WHEN THAT HAPPENS, I CAN NOW CONFIRM WITH CERTAINTY THAT THE REST WILL INCLUDE THE DEBT ZEROING OF COUNTRY DEBT. THE DETAILS THEREOF ARE STILL MATTERS I CANNOT SPEAK TO, BUT ONE OF THE CONSEQUENCES WILL BE THE DIMINISHMENT OF THE DRUG TRADE.
WOW, DID I SAY THAT? YUP, THAT I DID. NOT THAT DRUGS WILL DISAPPEAR, BUT BUYING AND SELLING DRUGS WILL BECOME NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO HIDE, AND DRUGS WILL DRY UP ON THE STREET. SO, TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE HOOKED ON SOMETHING, BEGIN DRYING UP AND GET YOUR LIVES IN ORDER. FAIR WARNING. GET IT TOGETHER, AND BECOME USEFUL TO YOURSELVES AGAIN. PLEASE. WITHDRAWALS ARE NOT FUN.
I HAVE ALSO BEEN APPRISED BY THE CHINA FAMILY THAT THE SEQUENCE IS IN FULL PROGRESS FOR ALL OF THE ELEMENTS THAT ARE DESTINED TO CHANGE THE WORLD FINANCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE, AND THIS INFORMATION IS MOST WELCOME.
I DID KNOW THIS MANY YEARS AGO, AND WATCHED EVENTS UNFOLD TO MAKE IT SO, BUT SEEING THE FRUITION OF THE PLAN IS…WELL…A HUGE TICKLE, AND A SIGH OF GREAT RELIEF AS I SEE IT UNFOLD.
THERE WILL BE MASSIVE CHANGES NOW AS WAS FORETOLD. BE READY FOR THEM AND DO NOT BE SURPRISED. THE CUSHIONING EFFECT OF TIME IS ACTIVE AS IF THE CHANGES HAPPENED ALL AT ONCE. IT IS PROBABLE THAT THE SHOCK OF SUCH CHANGES WOULD BE A DETRIMENT TO THE RESET SEQUENCE, SO THEY ARE STAGING IT IN ORDER FOR IT NOT TO HAVE A NEGATIVE IMPACT.
THEN, IT WILL BE UP TO ALL OF US TO BEGIN THE RECONSTRUCTION PERIOD. PROJECT FUNDING WILL BE MASSIVE, AND WE WILL BE ONE OF THE SOURCES OF SUCH FUNDING FOR THE BENEFIT OF HUMANITY.
OUR ACCOUNTS ARE BEING SET UP NOW (THE GLOBAL ACCOUNTS) THAT WILL BE USED FOR THIS PURPOSE, AND THE SOFTWARE TO TRACK EVERYTHING WILL BE INSTALLED ON THE SOON-TO-BE-ACTIVE WEBSITE. I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT, YOU HAVE NO IDEA. ALL OF OUR EFFORTS HAVE BEEN GEARED FOR THIS PURPOSE, AND WE WILL HAPPILY ENTERTAIN ANY AND ALL PROJECTS THAT MAKE SENSE. JUST NO CASINOS AND NO OIL PROJECTS PLEASE. NOTHING THAT DOES HARM WILL BE REMOTELY CONSIDERED. BUT BUILDING SQUIRREL-POWERED HAMSTER WHEEL GENERATORS MAY BE LOOKED AT…MAYBE.
AND MERLIN, SURE, WE CAN GET TOGETHER FOR A BEER, SCHEDULES PERMITTING.
SO LISTEN UP EVERYBODY. MY TIME IS SHORT NOW, AND IT WILL NOT BE LONG BEFORE WE ALL TRANSITION TO THE NEW PARADIGM AND GIVE ’R FOR THE BENEFIT OF HUMANITY AND THIS WONDERFUL BLUE BALL WE CALL HOME. MY STAY HERE IS, AND WILL HAVE BEEN, A BLESSING IN BEING ABLE TO BRING A BIT OF HARD FACTS AND NEWS FROM THE OTHER SIDE.
THE BOYS AND GIRLS UPSTAIRS ARE ALL BEHIND US AND WISH US ONLY THE BEST.
THE DISCLOSURES WILL HAPPEN, AND WE WILL GET TO MEET AND GREET OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, AND FUTURE BROTHERS AND SISTERS FROM FAR AWAY PLACES AND DIMENSIONS. IT IS INEVITABLE AND PART OF OUR EVOLUTION AS WE GROW UP AND OUT.
THE SUPPORT WE HAVE IS EXTRAORDINARY, AND ALL THAT THEY WANT FROM US IS FOR US TO RESPECT, EVOLVE, AND LOVE. COMPASSION RULES AT ALL TIMES. IF YOU GET PISSED AT SOMEONE, FORGIVE SOONER THAN LATER. IF YOU SCREW UP, LEARN. DO IT BETTER NEXT TIME. THERE IS NO GUILT OR BLAME HERE AS ALL IS PERFECT IN HIS EYES ANYWAYS. WE ARE JUST ON A PATH WE HAVE CHOSEN.
I WAS PRESENT AT A SPECIAL MEETING WHERE THE NEW PARADIGM WAS ANNOUNCED. THE PROCLAMATION WAS AS SIMPLE AS IT WAS DEEP AND FRAUGHT WITH GREAT MEANINGS:
THE POWER OF SUCCESS SHALL RULE.
THIS TAKEN IN THE PATH OF LIGHT IS HUGE. TO SUCCEED PROPERLY, ALL THE ASPECTS OF LOVE HAVE TO BE EMPLOYED. ONLY THEN CAN YOU HAVE TRUE SUCCESS IN WHAT YOU UNDERTAKE. WAY COOL.
THE ASPECTS WE GO THROUGH ARE MANY. AND THE MORE, THE BETTER, AND THE MORE THAT WE EXPERIENCE AND GET TO INTEGRATE WITHIN OURSELVES TO MAKE US MORE THAN WE WERE. SO EXPERIENCE AWAY, AND GIVE THAT HELPING HAND TO ANYONE IN NEED…YOU ARE DOING IT TO AND FOR YOURSELF WHEN YOU DO.
BE READY TO PAY IT FORWARD ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE, SINCE THAT IS A DEFINING EXPERIENCE THAT CANNOT BE BOUGHT WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN YOUR FREE WILL. IT FEELS GOOD AND CHANGES YOU GREATLY.
THE SERIOUSNESS OF WHAT WE ARE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE IS MONUMENTALLY LIFE CHANGING AND THE CULMINATION OF HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF HOPE AND PLANNING. IT IS OUR JOB TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS AND TO GO WITH THE FLOW. FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND YOU WILL NEVER GO WRONG.
NEXT REPORT WILL BE INTERESTING, I THINK, AND I MAY BE ABLE TO SHARE A GREATER DEPTH OF DETAIL. WE WILL SEE.
IN LOVE AND LIGHT IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

Consultations available until the subject changes, contact: [email protected]
Love and Kisses,
The Office of Poofness

Susan and Staff

By lightworkersxm • Posted in Uncategorize][/QUOTE]

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Saturday December 21, 2013 will be an important activation to rid ourselves of the Karma lies created by the cabal. Let go of any and all guilt and share this moment with others throughout the world at the same time.
BB

[h=2]Wednesday, December 18, 2013[/h][h=3]Return To Innocence Activation and Event Update[/h]
We will be having our Return To Innocence activation this Saturday. The more people participate, more will we be able to transcend the karma mind programing as a collective, release our imaginary debts to the Archons and help creating the right conditions for the divine intervention at the Event.

You might want to watch this video to prepare for the activation. It has been translated into 18 languages.

English:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfVJdDiUoms&list=PLVOwQLKLBlsPw09RNs_11So5vWoonOnUT&index=1

German:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pjhG5Kh53s&list=PLVOwQLKLBlsPw09RNs_11So5vWoonOnUT&index=9

French:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xkK2o5YgMc&list=PLVOwQLKLBlsPw09RNs_11So5vWoonOnUT&index=3

Italian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9Ro2h5HfdY&list=PLVOwQLKLBlsPw09RNs_11So5vWoonOnUT&index=7

Spanish:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSAHigVNV20&list=PLVOwQLKLBlsPw09RNs_11So5vWoonOnUT&index=11

Portuguese:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOc8iY94ppc&list=PLVOwQLKLBlsPw09RNs_11So5vWoonOnUT&index=12

Dutch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwMnGeQPYPQ&list=PLVOwQLKLBlsPw09RNs_11So5vWoonOnUT&index=8

Chinese (Traditional):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epURoY-QG8s&list=PLVOwQLKLBlsPw09RNs_11So5vWoonOnUT&index=10

Chinese (Simplified):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZhF99VOeWg&list=PLVOwQLKLBlsPw09RNs_11So5vWoonOnUT&index=13

Japanese:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j_zOOVkyUw&list=PLVOwQLKLBlsPw09RNs_11So5vWoonOnUT&index=17

Russian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXqFAg9IhvE&list=PLVOwQLKLBlsPw09RNs_11So5vWoonOnUT&index=2

Polish:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCGGRcNp7X4&list=PLVOwQLKLBlsPw09RNs_11So5vWoonOnUT&index=4

Czech:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzQVFpypETk&list=PLVOwQLKLBlsPw09RNs_11So5vWoonOnUT&index=5

Croatian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTnf-JEA5gg&list=PLVOwQLKLBlsPw09RNs_11So5vWoonOnUT&index=18

Slovenian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtfLXYbXWSE&list=PLVOwQLKLBlsPw09RNs_11So5vWoonOnUT&index=16

Hungarian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGXEiZEt1bc&list=PLVOwQLKLBlsPw09RNs_11So5vWoonOnUT&index=6

Greek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUyn7jkS6bs&list=PLVOwQLKLBlsPw09RNs_11So5vWoonOnUT&index=14

Romanian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUlG2ZJ8wGA&list=PLVOwQLKLBlsPw09RNs_11So5vWoonOnUT&index=15

There is another video in English:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_QDNudXvQ&list=PLVOwQLKLBlsPw09RNs_11So5vWoonOnUT&index=19

And another one in universal language:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoOzQaDkavQ&list=PLVOwQLKLBlsPw09RNs_11So5vWoonOnUT

And of course, there is the epic song Return To Innocence by Enigma:

Enigma - Return To Innocence - YouTube

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread