Start Preparing For The Change - You will be called upon :)

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not many people do. One of the world's mysteries that need to be resolved. The hollow earth legend has been written about for centuries. Admiral Byrd wrote about flying over the northern entrance and wrote a book about it. Why our science still describe the molten iron core of earth is simply not true. I've read enough about Agartha to believe it is true. Just another important fact our governments hide from us. So we won't get scared.
BB
no sorry ,I had a lot more to that post I pre posted or something, sorry
It was not supposed to say hole I don't get it
sorry

I still need a Layman's term(short no big words) to understand.
29 pages is to much for a class of '83 boy!
I mean to say, can you get to the point in, like one long, if you wish, paragraph? I'am confused. Higher power, aliens...mystic rhythms?
Sorry maybe I should read it all...I get red cash guys posts..sorry

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
no sorry ,I had a lot more to that post I pre posted or something, sorry
It was not supposed to say hole I don't get it
sorry

I still need a Layman's term(short no big words) to understand.
29 pages is to much for a class of '83 boy!
I mean to say, can you get to the point in, like one long, if you wish, paragraph? I'am confused. Higher power, aliens...mystic rhythms?
Sorry maybe I should read it all...I get red cash guys posts..sorry

Viking we all share your pain. Wish there were a more condensed version. I've been digging into this for eleven years. The deeper I poked, the uglier it got.

We, all of us on planet earth, are here at this time for a reason. We are all connected. We are all part of One. This is the purpose of our lives. The salvation of earth and humanity is happening now. The Aliens some are so frightened of are here to help us on this journey. Why and how we arrived at this moment is history. We are the pioneers on earth. We are Heroes. We were either selected or volunteered to witness the evolution of earth and Humans. There is no death. There is a Master Plan. We are the ones we've been waiting for. :)
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Viking here is the latest update, from Cobra. Clearing out the Archons progresses. They and their hired murderers are called the Cabal. Bankers, politicians, military, Presidents, network news etc. Their power extends everywhere and they never thought they could lose. They are losing and it's just a matter of time. They are scared to death. That is why they have tried, many times to create WW3. And why the news still promote hate and call for military action. They tried to murder over six billion of us while they hide underground. Also not a secret if you search the web. Ignore all news. Just cabal BS.
BB

[h=2]Sunday, January 12, 2014[/h][h=3]Fall of the Archons Update[/h]

FALL OF THE ARCHONS UPDATE

There is a certain important operation of the Light forces taking place behind the scenes under strictest secrecy. Insiders have been instructed to release no significant intel until this is completed. That is the reason why apparently »nothing« is happening, except for usual Fukushima and Dinar/RV hype.

The only thing I can say about this operation is that it is related to removal of all remaining Archons from the planet and also related to removing the real cause that allowed darkness to spread across the Galaxy millions of years ago in the first place.
On the physical plane, the current Archon leader is now living in a small provincial city not too far from Rome. He came to Earth in 1995 through a portal in a deep underground military base near Verona to prevent the Ascension and planetary liberation process which was in full force then, and to prepare and organize the Congo Archon invasion in 1996. Obviously he does not belong to old Italian black nobility. But he is very well connected with them and with the Jesuit network through the following three main communication nodes:
HOLY SEE » Sovereign Order of Malta - Official site
News Area | Order Of Malta ? Maltese Association
Contacts
His role now is to maintain the quarantine status of planet Earth and to »prevent certain things from happening«.
The main Archon black nobility families still worth noticing are Farnese, Orsini, Aldobrandini and Chigi.
The Farnese family is the main architect of the Cabal as they have created the Jesuits with a little help of the Borja family back in the 1540s. Immediately after that, they have built their first Pentagon in Caprarola near Rome:
In their »map room«, they have shaped the destiny of the world during 16th and 17th centuries:
It is interesting to note that the world map from the 16th century shows Antarctica, which was officially »discovered« in the 1770s. Around that time the Farnese have decided to use Jesuit Adam Weishaupt to create Illuminati, elevate the Rothschilds to power and move the Farnese seat of power to Washington, DC. They have built their second Pentagon there. It is also interesting to see that Larry Farnese, a member of the family, is a senator:
Senator Farnese
The Orsini family has a very strong connection with the Reptilian race and is the main connecting link between the physical and non-physical Archons. They are the ones wthat created the pact between the Reptilian race and the Roman Catholic Church. Long time ago, their main portal was in the underground tunnels beneath Pitigliano. That system of tunnels went all the way to Orvieto and in underground chambers beneath Orvieto they have stored the Vatican gold. The Orsini family lost a lot of their power in May 2010 in a major operation of the Light forces codenamed Mission Blue Shield.
The Aldobrandini family contains members of the original group which chose to experience separation from the Source millions of years ago. They have in their possession secret documents about the existence of Atlantis and fragments of rituals of Atlantean mystery schools. This family is aware of the importance of the Goddess energy. There is a certain fact about this family that will be made public after the Event and will surprise many people.
The Chigi family are bankers for the Jesuits and they control Banca Monte dei Paschi de Siena. As I have stated over a month ago, the Eastern Alliance is disrupting their financial machinations and here are the results:
The World?s Oldest Bank Is on the Brink of Collapse « Golden Age of Gaia
All these families are losing power rapidly and the Cabal is losing support that was covering their backs for centuries. Besides that, the Cabal is now worried about this:
G2 Cloud Likely to Contain Star: Increased Chance of Core Explosion The Sphinx Stargate
This is the reason many people within the Cabal structure are preparing for the end of the current civilization and building shelters. All high level intel about Galactic Center activity, especially in the March to May timeframe, must remain classified for now.
The Eastern Alliance is making big progress, especially in China, removing Cabal minions from positions of power and reforming the system:
Over 182,000 ?corrupt? officials punished in China
China abolishes its labour camps and releases prisoners - Telegraph
China announces new private banks | The BRICS Post
Certain operation of the Light forces will be completed in a week or so and things will begin to move forward and more intel and good news might be released soon.
On the non-physical planes, removal of Archons, their minions and their technologies continues. One of areas where good progress was made is the removal of etheric infrasound technology which suppresses human vibrational frequency. More than two thirds of that technology have been removed in the last month. Etheric scalar devices can produce physical infrasound that can be measured. In two independent measurements of the ambient sound in nature you can see that ambient infrasound up to 100 Hz goes up to 35 dB above the ambient sound in other frequencies. You can also see a curious ultrasound peak at 10 kHz in one measurement and 15 kHz in the other. They correspond to etheric ultrasound network which scans the brain activity:
The intensity of the etheric infrasound and ultrasound is set to remain just below the hearing threshold of an average human being to avoid people becoming curious about it and realizing that something strange is going on. You can see that perceived human hearing graph looks quite similar to the graphs above:
Some people are still able to hear that infrasound and some even the ultrasound frequencies and many researchers call this the Taos hum. This hum was recorded with a professional sound equipment and it sounds like this:
https://jumbo.iskon.hr/dl/c2dbd730-5a9e-400d-8734-ef0de30abd08
Removal of these technologies and structures requires a lot of hard work of the Light forces, as the Archons were improving their non-physical control networks for the last 25,000 years. It will take much less than 25,000 years to dismantle all this, but do not be discouraged if a month or two passes without any visible breakthroughs. There will be results soon enough and in the meantime you can read this very informative article:
Tell the ?Lords? of Karma That You Are Sovereign ? No Longer a Lightworker Part 2 | Ascension Help Blog

Posted by Cobra at 1:48 PM

RoyW

Nov 28, 2012
There are meds for schizophrenia that can be helpful. Unfortunately most schizophrenics wont take them unless they are closely supervised by others. It's a shame.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No stopping it so get used to it..........
BB

12 Jan Stratum of Higher Gaia Light now covers the planet and the consciousness of all inhabitants.

Such encompasses all levels of Gaia expression, and allows no “escape” from the uplifting effects.

Those of humanity which have held the so-called “dark” contrast, are encouraged by this Higher Vibration to release those rôles, and rise with the rest of Hue-manity.

As always, resistance to the increasing vibrations “is futile”.

Those noting the blue images have seen the next Higher Stage of Gaia.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey, sorry I've been absent for a while.

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm still waiting for the hot chick with the bright light.

Any closer?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
After reading just a couple posts all I can say is "WOW"!! Some people are seriously in need of some professional help...

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Bufbo at least Peyton won right? ( don't let the migration begin till the Broncos lose)

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jeff, Ask them to migrate...somewhere else till the Broncos win!
Please.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob keep politics out of the thread or it will be locked....

3%

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I think people should let Bob believe in what Bob wants to believe in.Anything less is B.S.of a farce on everybody elses part.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think people should let Bob believe in what Bob wants to believe in.Anything less is B.S.of a farce on everybody elses part.

If members have issue with this thread or any thread as long as threads do not violate our rules the solution is simple, don't read it.....

Mocking violates our rules.

3%

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good news........ We know enough to follow through ourselves. You know what's going on and why. Our small efforts have added our heat to the flame of freedom. Major events are about to take place today through the end of January. Good for you guys....... Good for all of us. And special thanks to T-Net for allowing productive discourse to take place. Now we can back to Treasure Hunting!
BB

[h=2]GaiaPortal Has Served its Purpose…[/h] 14 Jan We at ÉirePort group have noted the vastly increased Galactic awareness during the period of the GaiaPortal blog portal.

At this point, both hu-manity and Hue-manity components of Gaia consciousness Energy structure have achieved sufficient levels that it is an appropriate moment to close this GaiaPortal blog portal.

We remind all that the “Inner Guidance” is all that is necessary to connect with Gaia, and Higher Cosmics.

We encourage each and all to follow such.

Thank you for your service to this Planet.

We honor each and all.

ÉirePort Grou

digging wv

Sep 16, 2007
Cabin Creek
Detector(s) used
Prizm V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm getting a cooler of Strohs and heading for a mountain top. After a cooler of strohs I'll have an 'event" whether I want one or not! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread