Start Preparing For The Change - You will be called upon :)

Capt Nat

Nov 11, 2013
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS
GTI 2500
Garrett Pro Pointer
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have studied this post from the beginning. There is much information to take in here and a lot to consider. Yes....the world is in a mess. As we sit here and contemplate what is going to happen next, with our head spinning from all the uncertainties, we have to ask ourselves...Is God at the center of all this? It seems that the "Event" would have us to believe that He is. Although it seems to me that the messengers of the "Event" (those that are in contact with these aliens via telepathic or whatever way they are communicating), are only able to give us sketchy details about what is going to transpire here in the near future. If they have this power to take over and do away with all of man's troubles (the evil ones that are ruling over the populations) and set everything right for us...then what is the hold-up? We have to meditate ( another version of prayer it seems to me), before they have the strength to make this move? I myself believe that this is perhaps the deception that the Bible speaks about. It all sounds great...all people would love to have $100,000 handed to them.....plus the freedom to roam anywhere we please without any borders to stop us. You would think that freedom would mean that anyway...but that's not the way things are at the present. I am more convinced that the alien agenda is the deception that the whole world will be deceived with. I am more inclined to believe the Bible and what God says. I'm not talking about the King James Bible here....it contains many things that mislead us from the truth. You have to dig deeper into the original Greek and Hebrew that the King James was translated from. Having studied these things for the last 35 years I am still convinced that it is "Only God" that will have to come in and rescue those that are trusting in Him. Aliens are not here to set us all straight,,,,it is deception. Yes, I do believe aliens exist...we are not alone....but they are not who they represent themselves to be. Too many encounters with them from thousands of people over a long period of time has proven that this is the case. The New Age theology would have us to believe that we are responsible ourselves for doing the "right" things and finding that level of spirituality on our own...reaching ever higher planes of existence. God said that if we could save ourselves...then we would "boast" about it...therefore it is only by His grace are we saved from anything....He created us whether we like it or not. I will keep my faith as to who will be coming to save us and the planet.....He will be riding that "White Horse"....His name is Jesus and He is coming to kick *** and take names.
I am posting a link to a video that explains the agenda of the aliens if anyone is wanting to know.....don't be deceived by aliens coming and bearing gifts too good to be true. The same is for all those out here that have seen a ghost in an old house.....they are demons too....there to keep you from the truth of God. We do live in amazing times...to see all these things come to pass. Get ready for the show of our lives.............but don't sit around and wait not knowing what is coming....study....show yourselves approved as being ones seeking the Truth!

Something to think about......
The video is titled...."Demonic Alien Agenda"......

P.S. I do agree with a lot of what BB says about the situation we are in. A lot of people are "waking up".....it's about time.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Critical update from Cobra.. Probably a desperate attempt to gain an advantage by the cabal. I am just guessing what that means. There may be a move afoot in congress to get war powers approved as another dumb attempt to start WW3. It will not happen. It is not allowed.

The galactic community has rules. Non intervention is a basic premise. No direct help is allowed. We were required to ask for help. And convince them the majority of us want peace. Want to start over. Lightworkers on and in earth have made that happen. At great risk. Unsung hero's soon to be revealed.

There is only One. The Central Source of all creation. Every one of us is part of every other cosmic energy. There is only one great plan. Whose time table and objective may never be understood by us. Our job is to get loose from slavery and begin again. Not another rebirth into the same old lives we've had. We've been reborn hundreds of times. Just have no memory usually. This time we will remember it all. And be able to share it universally. For the good of all cosmic energies and life forces. A universal library of everything that ever was and will be.

It is the One Source's plan to have us here at this time. Some stories and myths have been written about this time. The beliefe we should all have is of our salvation by the Source, for whatever purpose we have in the plan. No one knows the plan. No force on earth or the universe can start or stop this moment in Human history. Nothing we can do will change anything for us. We are part of the solution not the problem. So stop worrying. We are all in this together. You are not alone. We are family and will be greeting our galactic families probably soon, but don't worry about it. And pooh on the network news and naysayers. They especially have no clue about what is happening. Big surprises coming for them...

No matter what your current situation reconnect with friends and family. Say hello. That will mean a lot. For them and you... :)

BB

[h=2]Monday, February 10, 2014[/h]
Partial BXL0alpha decryption failure, major Isidic security breach at 504, request accelerate PHX APR, request modulate P501

Posted by Cobra at 12:52 PM

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi BB,

I hope you are well.

Listen pal, tax time is upon us and the federal government is making me pay for the other half that just won't pay. I quite simply don't have any left...

Any chance that this transformation will happen before April 15th?

Thanks

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hi BB,

I hope you are well.

Listen pal, tax time is upon us and the federal government is making me pay for the other half that just won't pay. I quite simply don't have any left...

Any chance that this transformation will happen before April 15th?

Thanks

LOL!

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pretty quiet on the news front. But some good people manage to uncover dirt. This may be from last week but very interesting. I will follow up with her.
BB

[h=5]Barbara Schroeppel

[/h]WOW >>>> Worldwide Anti-Corruption this week will continue next week. Ask how to help watch the stories not shown on MSM by PMing me. If you wish.

Government resignations (list may not include all):
Ghana, Nigeria, Lebanon, Pakistan, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan, Malaysia, Germany, Turkey, Denmark, Italy, Australia, Belgium,

Democracy is actively happening, civic society movements in: Haiti, Bahrain, South Sudan, Ukraine, Montenegro, Canada

United States officials and/or corporations being charged or accused of crime(s): Angus McGinty, Pat McCrory, Bridgestone, Ruth Joan Bader Ginsburg, Stephen Gerald Breyer, Thomas R. Parker, James Kleier, Trey Radel, many more not listed here who are in CIA, IRS, and banks.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My friend Stan Romanek of UFO/ET fame for the past dozen years has been arrested. Don't know the details but the bad guys are scared. By Stan's books. Planted evidence on his computer, as he can't access the internet or use his computer. Note to sheriffs dept and NSA we will not stand for physical abuse, attacks, poisonings, medical emergencies, heart attacks, falls, attempted escape or any of your cheap tactics. Stan will survive this and we will know who is behind this illegal arrest.

Us readers here I have mentioned Stan as the beginning of my interest in paranormal. You can help. Stan and Lisa have published three books about ETS/UFOs and the message to humanity they asked Stan to publish. BUY a book or all three new so they can get some money for his legal case. This shows how low our government uses their gestapo powers. Colo Springs is the center of the cabal military.

For you Colorado Law Enforcement.. if you are involved in this criminal act to stifle free speech, think about it. Think about what that makes you. Please work to get the charges removed, Stan freed and quit your jobs. Just quit and take a vacation. Or wait for more arrests of your cronies who will make you a fall guy.
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Major Cobra Update...
BB

[h=2]Monday, February 17, 2014[/h][h=3]MAKE THIS VIRAL! Window Of Opportunity 2014[/h]
A new Window of Opportunity of a great importance is about to open on the surface of this planet soon.

Galactic forces of Light are looking towards this Window of Opportunity with great excitement. The ships of the Galactic Confederation have already begun to reposition themselves closer to the surface of planet Earth to be able to transmit and align intense energies that will be released within this Window of Opportunity towards the planetary surface. As a consequence of my nearspace flight beyond the Veil few weeks ago and of other operations of the Light forces, large portions of the etheric Archon grid have been already removed to the point that some people are beginning to reinstate genuine telepathic contact with the Confederation and many are beginning to have profound positive spiritual experiences with them.

Of all timeframes given until now, this time window for the Event has the greatest chance of success. The planetary situation is much more ready than it was a few years and even a few months ago. You need to understand that we still live in a free will universe and therefore no guarantees can be given about the timing of the Event.

The Window of Opportunity will open at the time of spring equinox and will be triggered by a sensational occultation of the royal star Regulus by an asteroid 163 Erigone on March 20th, just a few hours before the equinox:

163 Erigone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The occultation path will go precisely through New York City and bankers from New York Federal Reserve will be able to see the Regulus star disappear for about 10 seconds, hidden behind the body of a 50 mile wide asteroid, as they will watch that event from the windows of their building on 33 Liberty Street. This will be a very powerful omen which will portend the demise of the Federal Reserve, as Erigone (the Goddess of Justice) occults Regulus (the Princely King of the Old World Order):

One day later, right after the equinox, the Moon will occult Saturn. This event is another very powerful sign which indicates Moon (the Goddess) overshining Saturn (the dark forces), heralding a new cycle when the Goddess energy will gain in importance:

We will be having our Portal conference in Mojiko, Japan, from March 21st to March 23rd, anchoring the powerful energies which will be present around the spring equinox. You can register here (text is in English and Japanese):

PORTAL CONFERENCE - Mojiko, Kyushu, Japan

The second Portal conference will be in Taiwan from March 28th to March 30th. On this conference we will make a special connection with a certain Dragon society. You can register here:

PORTAL CONFERENCE - Taipei, Taiwan

People interested in the conferences can get more information about my work in English, Chinese and Japanese language here:

????? - ????-???????????

The total lunar eclipse on April 15th will signify the opening of the inner Window of Opportunity which will be open from April 15th to April 29th. This inner time window will actually be a portal within a portal and will be a time of extreme energetic intensity that can potentially trigger drastic changes on the surface of this planet and beyond. Complexity wave analysis shows that this time frame is the most complex period in the known history, greatly surpassing the famous December 21st, 2012. This means that it will be the most volatile, unpredictable time with greatest potential ever. It represents the most probable time when the consequences of the Galactic Central Sun activation by G2 cloud will reach our planet:

G2 Cloud Likely to Contain Star: Increased Chance of Core Explosion The Sphinx Stargate

The total lunar eclipse on April 15th will begin the famous lunar tetrad of 2014/15 which has deep significance in Jewish prophecy. Jewish Passover feast begins on that day and ends one week later, on April 21.

April 21st (Easter Monday) will be the day of the IS:IS portal activation, the turning point of this Window of Opportunity. Due to the importance of that portal I will dedicate a separate blog post to it. We will organize a major planetary vortex activation at that time. Details will be announced on my blog soon.

On April 29th, there will be an annular solar eclipse which will complete the inner portal within the Window of Opportunity.

The Window of Opportunity will close on May 17th, the day of the Pleiadian Alignment. There will be a special activation organized on a certain vortex point at that time. More intel about the Pleiadian Alignment will be released when the time is right.

Posted by Cobra at 6:54 AM

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
More about the prosperity packages from source "POOF". Proven to be reliable in the past about the money.
BB

[h=2]Monday, February 17, 2014[/h] [h=3]Poofness Office & ZAP Update - February 17, 2014
[/h]
Greetings and Salutations:

Poof has said:
The icing is being put on the cake. The Grandfathers are very happy to get this moved forward. Heaven is Happy,.
The official movement of the packages has begun and the ways have been opened for the release of monies. The whole thing is coming much quicker NOW.
The cows have been fed, the birds have flown. The pigs are oinking and the grass is getting greener all the time.
Your waiting now should be focused on patience. kindness, consideration and useful wise counsel.
The powers to be have their hands full - the needs of the many are going to be handled.
The day that we all have been waiting for is coming into Our Reality Very Soon. Poof

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Financial disclosure has a sad side. The recent deaths of bankers connected to banks under investigation. Characterized as suicides. No one really knows what thoughts go through a person's mind when they take their own life. Some are to relieve pain and suffering. Others are due to the person's own view of their world. Imagined slights, angers, paranoia and real mental problems. Escape. I think the worst suicides are the "get even" with someone. Many times a murder suicide.

No one knows what goes on in another persons mind. Scandal and loss of face and respect are big ones. Especially for very highly respected members in their community. Some good souls just cannot find the words to admit their perceived bad actions. The lies and denials get bigger. Even when faced with proof, some otherwise good people just can't admit they lied.

Many crooks live to do more crimes. No feeling of right or wrong. Some call them left-brained. Without compassion or soul. If the person they bribed or threatened to cooperate with the cabal plans go to jail.. good. At least it's not them. Same with death. Just a severed link back to them. No a big deal at all. Remember the cabal would murder billions if they could. And they have tried. They just don't care.
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Are You Ready To Help....
[h=2]Friday, February 21, 2014[/h][h=3]Preparing For The Event[/h]As we are getting closer to the Event, the Light forces have requested that as many functioning Event Support Groups as possible are created on the surface of this planet. These Event Support Groups will serve as stabilization nodes of the energy grid around the planet that will help harmonizing the process of transition.

You can join an existing Event Support Group here:

Prepare For Change » Join an Event Support Group

The list of worldwide Event Support Groups is here:

Prepare for Change Meetups Everywhere - Meetup

If there is no Event Support Group in your location, you can find instructions how to create a new Event Support Group here:

Prepare For Change » Create a New Event Support Group

It has been suggested that members of each Event Support Group meet physically once a week, preferably on Sunday evening at a permanent location and include Weekly Liberation Meditation in their meeting:

Weekly Liberation Meditations Phase 2 (Goddess Vortex) - YouTube

Portal 2012

Portal 2012

Prepare For Change » Weekly Meditation Instructions

Event Support Group meeting guidelines can help you conducting the group meeting:

Prepare For Change » Protocols and Guidelines

In the first moments after the Event, the Prepare For Change website and other internet intel sources may or may not be functioning properly, so you need to learn to rely on yourself and your inner guidance about what to do.

In the first moments after the Event, it would be good if you can contact your local community leaders and people in charge of the system infrastructure and present them with this intel package:

Community Leaders Brief

And give them additional intel:

Resources

Before the Event, you can get detailed intel in the Event handbook which contains almost 1000 pages of material:

https://www.theeventhandbook.com/

We have even created Planetary Volunteer t-shirts that can become handy at the time of the Event:

Limited Edition "The Event" Volunteer | Teespring

Victory of the Light is near!

Posted by Cobra at 11:44 AM

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Arrests have begun. Community leaders please watch this video. Community organizers and everyone else are invited to share. We on T-Net understand as much as most people why it's happening. You can help. Explain as best you can why the banks are temporarily closing. New accounts and new debit cards will be issued. In the meantime the old cards will not work. Use cash or checks for whatever you need. Emergencies contact local police. Could be two weeks to fully complete new bank systems. You will not lose your money. Your accounts may be in a new bank if your present bank is part of the cabal. Volunteer Lightworkers can download materials for helping on Cobra's site. http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2014/02/preparing-for-event.html

Everyone can help. Talk to your local stores and ask them to accept checks. They will all be honored as everyone has a new bank account with funds. Share food and water and other resources if you can. Don't depend on the internet. Your local radio and news stations will carry messages concerning your communities safety. For those needing immediate cash to survive arrangements have been made. Loans against your back account, not free money.
BB

<font size="4">

Last edited:

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well without some time reference isn't it a bit useless?

You recommend precious metals, do you think if I stock up on twinkies and mountain dew I would be ok?

I'm not your doctor, but I bet you'd be NOT Okay! :laughing7:

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ben Fulford - Bankers fearing for their lives offered protection. Bush-Rockefeller families rumored to have hit list of 1,200 bankers.
BB

[h=2]Monday, February 24, 2014[/h] [h=3]Benjamin Fulford - February 24, 2014: War in the Ukraine and more banker murders as cabal end-game begins[/h]
The Eastern Europeans and Asians are mobilizing for some sort of big global push against the cabal over the coming days, according to Russian and Asian sources. The Russians say the latest shenanigans in the Ukraine meant the cabal had crossed a red line and that Russia was ready for war. The Asians were more secretive but nonetheless made it clear some sort of line had been crossed and that action was imminent.

Meanwhile, the Bush and Rockefeller families are planning to murder 1200 bankers over the coming days in order to hide evidence against them, according to Neil Keenan. The bankers will be young and mostly involved in algorithmic trading and manipulation of various financial markets, it is believed. Also, in a sign of how twisted these people’s minds are, it turns out that each banker death means great derivative profits, according to this article sent to me by alert readers:

As Bank Deaths Continue to Shock, Documents Reveal JPMorgan Has Been Patenting Death Derivatives

In these circumstances, the White Dragon Society is offering protection to any bankers who fear for their lives in exchange for them making public what it is they have done to make them potential targets. Remember, there is no incentive to kill a person in order to silence them once the information is in the public domain. Also, because of all the publicity and suspicion surrounding the recent spate of banker deaths, from now own bankers will simply be disappeared and their bodies will never be found, Keenan says.

The following people will be physically served with a cease and desist order by Keenan and his associates:

http://neilkeenan.com/images/C&D_2_14_1.png

Also, last week the WDS had negotiations with the gnostic illuminati about what sort of post cabal regime is likely and desirable.

The gnostic illuminati claimed it was they who ousted the government of Viktor Yanukovych in the Ukraine, according to an illuminati grandmaster going by the name Alexander Romanov. It is true that the Yanukovych regime was overthrown despite an agreement by the governments of the EU and all the major political parties in the Ukraine, indicating the work of non-state actors. Romanov said his group hoped to foment similar regime changes in the rest of Europe as well as oust Vladimir Putin in Russia.

This group is also demanding a 100% inheritance tax in order to permanently end bloodline rule.

The WDS countered that a jubilee, or one time write off of all debts public and private, combined with a redistribution of fraudulently accumulated assets was a more benevolent and practical approach. It was explained that people who earned their money by creating wealth should be allowed to keep it and only those who got rich through depriving others should have their wealth confiscated. The illuminati grandmaster agreed with this approach.

However, they are insisting on criminal punishment for many of the world’s elite, as are Keenan’s group and many others while the WDS still believes justice and forgiveness is wiser than revenge.
In any case, the turmoil caused in the Ukraine is not going to end quietly. Here is what a Russian government source had to say about the situation:

“The Ukraine riots started by the US embassy have openly pissed off the entire world. The initial rioters had American baseball caps and brown shoes with laces. There are no brown shoe laces in Kiev and only I wear a baseball cap. Directly after the Olympics the entire Eastern bloc will be ready to move.”

The Olympics just ended and it is a good bet that the blue part of the Ukraine seen in the maps at this link will become part of Russia when the dust settles:

This one map helps explain Ukraine?s protests

There is no way the Pentagon is going to start World War 3 with Russia and China over a Nazi/EU organized coup d’etat in the Ukraine and the Europeans alone will have their gas supplies cut off and will face certain defeat if they try any military aggression in the Ukraine.

In any case, the Ukraine may turn out to be a side show soon if the US government goes bankrupt this week as predicted by US Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew or next week on March 4th as predicted by Grady Means, former assistant to Nelson Rockefeller.

MEANS: U.S. economy on schedule to crash March 4, 2014 - Washington Times

If this does happen, we can expect all banks and ATMs as well as the internet and all credit cards to be shut down for a period of several days until the fraud can be cleaned out and a new system put online. During that time, emergency broadcast networks will be used to fill in the brainwashed sheeple on what has really been happening over the past 100 years since a small group of gangsters took over the process of creating and distributing money in the US.

This may not come to pass though because the cabal has proven itself to be extremely difficult to dislodge. At their recent G20 meeting held in Australia, and at other meetings they have held, they talk about confiscating money from private bank accounts in order to keep themselves going.

Neil Keenan, for his part, believes the cabal will crash the system just to scare people into obedience and thus strengthen their control. If they try such a thing, it is a pretty sure bet there will be a lot of chaos and a lot of nasty things happening before the dust finally settles into cabal defeat.

In Asia meanwhile, something is being planned but as mentioned above, exactly what remains a mystery. However, in what may have been a cryptic clue, somebody came from Kobe, Japan, home of the headquarters of the Yamaguchi Gumi, to show this writer a video of a man laughing hysterically as he throws a fish into the Pacific Ocean. Also, the pond at Inokashira Park in Tokyo, home to a shrine to the Goddess Benten who, according to legend, tamed the White Dragon and made it protector of the weak, has been drained and all the invasive foreign fish species have been removed. Watch this short Japanese language video to see it being done:

Perhaps it is nothing but if I were a Goldman Sachs gangster in Tokyo, I would be worried and might plan a vacation somewhere else for a while, just in case.

Source:
War in the Ukraine and more banker murders as cabal end-game begins

Posted by Hipknowsys at 9:47 AM

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Three videos just released about the true origins of man. Our DNA. Where it came from and how it was manipulated.
BB

<font size="4">
<font size="4">
<font size="4">

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I KNEW IT! There WAS something familiar about that funky PURPLE spiked hairdo! I'm bald... so I'm GONE!

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cobra - Feb 28th deadline for cabal. Could mean many things. Feb 28th is the anniversary of the former Popes resignation a year ago.
Hang on to your hats.
BB

[h=2]Tuesday, February 25, 2014[/h]
Cease and desist PPN else Midi Endgame initialization 140228.11Z

Posted by Cobra at 4:42 AM Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

[h=4]17 comments:[/h]
  1. b36-rounded.png

Kodi VolkmannFebruary 25, 2014 at 4:50 AM
    Power & Victory to the Light!!!! Let our activation begin!! Thank you, thank you, White Knights!! Hau Mitaukuse!!!!
  2. photo.jpg

Arbre SolaireFebruary 25, 2014 at 4:54 AM
    ... ♥ " What else ? "
  3. sunheart.jpg

~I AM Love~*February 25, 2014 at 5:06 AM
    RESISTANCE MOVEMENT & GALACTIC LIGHT FORCES WE ARE WITH YOU,

WITH LOVE AND GRATITUDE

VICTORY OF THE LOVE AND LIGHT !!

♥

4. b36-rounded.png

Mitchell Tr. JamesFebruary 25, 2014 at 5:09 AM
    Uh oh, looks like things are getting out of hand with Ukraine.
  5. th-23.jpeg

freiaFebruary 25, 2014 at 5:24 AM
    Oh wow, yes! The 28th of Feb is very special, also because it is the one year anniversary of the pope's stepping down in "his brown slippers" (they are so ridiculous). It was one of my most best days.

6. light%25252Bwarrior2.jpg

TheLightWarriorFebruary 25, 2014 at 5:43 AM
    YAYYY!! XD ❤️❤️
  7. b36-rounded.png

VibratarianFebruary 25, 2014 at 6:00 AM
    Sheldan Nidle's site linked to prepare for change site ! ground crew unite. I would love to see the galactic confederation channel support for the Sunday liberation meditation,as a sign of unity. We would reach 144,000 in two weeks. Thanks to those lightworkers who contacted PAO.
  8. b36-rounded.png

Galactic CenterFebruary 25, 2014 at 6:37 AM
    Its about time we saw an ultimatum.
  9. 166902_218392248222979_100001566160836_658997_333883995_n.jpg

UNplugging WayshowerFebruary 25, 2014 at 7:20 AM
    THANK YOU, thank you magnificent Cobra, RM, and ALL other LighForces from all around and on surface and beneath the surface and beyond our galaxy for this most needed uplifting message of HOPE that FREEDOM is NEAR for the entire GAIA and ALL her children in E V E R Y form and beyond. Victory NOW! Liberation NOW! Forever in gratitude and with infinite, eternal LOVE.
  10. b36-rounded.png

KateFebruary 25, 2014 at 8:08 AM
    This Cease and Desist coded message ties in with a recent article by Neil Keenan. He has signed a document for certain players to cease and desist their criminal practices. I'm not a fan of Keenan but just noticed the synchronicity of Cobra's message and this recent one at Keenan's blog.

States Are Getting Tough, Globalists Are Getting Even ? Cease & Desist Demanded | Neil Keenan - Group K, Ltd.
    Replies

11. b36-rounded.png

discoveryetFebruary 25, 2014 at 8:56 AM
    I think the lightforces are waiting for the window of opportunity starting 20th of March to go ahead with the Event. It´s always good to have that kind of energy influence to support the changes.

But the Cabal seems to challenge the remaining time until this window. The light forces do have an optimum timeline. But it´s not granted they don´t execute parts of their actions before to not let the Cabal play too much.

The Event - as Cobra said end of last year - can happen anytime.
  12. b36-rounded.png

Chuck SpencerFebruary 25, 2014 at 9:34 AM
    HOSANNA, HOSANNA IN THE HIGHEST!!!

This is awesome news. THANK YOU, THANK YOU Cobra for bringing this to our attention. My thanks also goes out to all who have stood by humanity and have worked so diligently and so hard for so long for our deliverance from the eons of darkness and slavery.
    There has been so much news coming out in recent days confirming that the old paradigm is on the verge of ending and the new paradigm is coming into being.
    BLESSINGS TO ALL
    Namaste
  13. july%2B1953%2Bsmall.jpg

peterpanFebruary 25, 2014 at 9:41 AM
    so it was asked if we can crack the code. anyone ?????
  14. b36-rounded.png

soullvxFebruary 25, 2014 at 9:54 AM
    Looks like the date at the end is Feb 28 2014..................
  15. b36-rounded.png

NeekianFebruary 25, 2014 at 10:08 AM
    Well, that surely sounds interesting. I'm ready. My event support papers and gear are ready. Launch that event, mankind might not be 100% ready, but our souls are.
  16. photo.jpg

Christopher StormFebruary 25, 2014 at 10:12 AM
    From the core of the omniverse, great purifying light has now released into all facets of existence. Powerful violet energy is now penetrating all life on Earth. The Stormcaller has unleashed the vigilent fury of his will, wisdom, and love. Namaste<3 Great evolution shines through us all in the coming days and months.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here is the legal document. From other sources.
BB

The Globalists have a battle to the death on their hands. And they made their move at the Australian G20 meeting in February. They are attempting to fire sale the territories, property rights, and assets of the American People to satisfy the massive incompetence of the private banking cartel of The Federal Reserve Bank and their multinational corporate co-conspirators.
They have a problem. The wealth and treasure of the American people do not belong to them, and they cannot liquidate it to save their ass. Any attempt to wholesale American wealth, property and treasure is a scam which will have no force, and WILL NOT STAND.
We’re fighting back. They’re playing dirty.
Below is a Cease and Desist Demand. We’re putting the Globalists on notice that their farce is known; and the whole world now knows, and is watching.
Join the fight. Find out what your state is doing to resist Federal tyranny. If out-of-control FED legislation is pending in your state, aggressively support it. If it’s not, demand it. The Tenth Amendment Center is a good resource of these efforts in the States.
C&D_2_14_1.png

C&D_2_14_2.png

C&D_2_14_3.png

C&D_2_14_4.png

Copyright © 2014, GROUP K, Ltd.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here is the legal document. From other sources. BB
The Globalists have a battle to the death on their hands. And they made their move at the Australian G20 meeting in February. They are attempting to fire sale the territories, property rights, and assets of the American People to satisfy the massive incompetence of the private banking cartel of The Federal Reserve Bank and their multinational corporate co-conspirators. They have a problem. The wealth and treasure of the American people do not belong to them, and they cannot liquidate it to save their ass. Any attempt to wholesale American wealth, property and treasure is a scam which will have no force, and WILL NOT STAND. We’re fighting back. They’re playing dirty. Below is a Cease and Desist Demand. We’re putting the Globalists on notice that their farce is known; and the whole world now knows, and is watching. Join the fight. Find out what your state is doing to resist Federal tyranny. If out-of-control FED legislation is pending in your state, aggressively support it. If it’s not, demand it. The Tenth Amendment Center is a good resource of these efforts in the States.
C&D_2_14_1.png
C&D_2_14_2.png
C&D_2_14_3.png
C&D_2_14_4.png
Copyright © 2014, GROUP K, Ltd.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread