Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a trap. Curious. Let me try this again.
Has anyone here, had an unprovoked full Kundalini awakening?
If so, did you receive a gift afterwards? (not a physical gift)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Not a trap. Curious. Let me try this again.
Has anyone here, had an unprovoked full Kundalini awakening?
If so, did you receive a gift afterwards? (not a physical gift)

Never happened to me; I know a fellow (cousin), who had one (from drug experience... unlike him); induced by his younger brother (also my cousin). Poor fellow was FREAKED OUT! He didn't understand what happened (he was very intelligent, scientific-minded); COMPLETE personality change... he was NOT "into the mystic". He & his new wife upped and left home in Virginia, SUDDENLY; moved to California. Has NOT been working for 15 years; don't know if he ended up in Prison, out there. We both worked for USDA, back in the early 70's (I called him Albert Einstein); I DID NOT see it coming... VERY weird! I think my nephew had one from Buddhist Meditation; has lost LOTS of weight... does not want to "talk about it"; he is also "grieving" the loss of his sister (my niece) from breast/brain cancer (2007). I am "into the mystic" and I AM aware of Kundalini "Awakening". Something about "the snake" going up the spine, and "blowing out the head"; I DO think my cousin DID "blow out his brains", resulting in a complete, ineffable PERSONALITY CHANGE. They NEVER came back to Virginia.

Last edited:

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
Ask Buffalo Bob. Maybe he had one after the great reptile war underground.

OP
OP
pat-tekker-cat

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Just seemed appropriate...... :laughing7:

I'm sorry if your folks did not fair well, reb-kgc. I would hope for the best for them.
The only way I have ever heard it described, well of living waters. I can see where one would questions ones' self, as to real or imagined...... and then, what to do with it all. It would be nice to do replication under controlled and verifiable scientific means, if possible.
To find an experiencer, nice too.

Ronzie, LOL! unless bb is an experiencer..... I don't speak alien :laughing7: that I'm aware of! :laughing7:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I had one one night in Austin after a gig, but in the morning she turned back into a witch and flew away. My gift was the realization that I had violated my temple(my body) and done disgraceful things in view of the universe. I didn't repeat those actions until the next night...

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
These Gaia messages are often hard to decrypt but today's is clear. Heightened awareness in our physical bodies... Is this what you are experiencing?
BB

[h=2]Expanded Grand Portal Activity Engages Cosmic Energetic Connections for all Hue-Beings[/h] 14 Sep Expanded grand portal activity engages Cosmic energetic connections for all Hue-Beings at this moment. Such connections are necessary at this time to precursor the “full disclosure” chapters.

All Hue-Beings experience heightened sensitivities at all levels, including 3D body extremities such as hands/fingers, feet/toes, mouth/tongue/teeth, and crown chakra.

Recommended for Hue-Beings at this time are Self-patience, rest (physical), and stillness, as Higher-D DNA alterations proceed. Resulting eventually in the Cosmic-ready DNA energetic grid required for Cosmic Hue-Being Ascension process.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
These Gaia messages are often hard to decrypt but today's is clear. Heightened awareness in our physical bodies... Is this what you are experiencing?
BB

As far as I know... we are SUPPOSED to be LIGHT BEINGS of PURE CONSCIOUSNESS (Globes of Light); physical bodies NOT needed. That is why ppl with various cognitive/mental disabilities (TBI. ADD, ADDH, MR, MI, etc) have a DIFFERENT "view" of things; some limited, some EXCEEDING limitations. Albert Einstein had a Learning Disability... BUT!

Last edited:
OP
OP
pat-tekker-cat

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess for the time being, I can only summarize it this way;
Better, than drinking from the well of the waters of life, is
being given/having, your own personal well.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(Singing THE INNER LIGHT by the Beatles)... the "GIFT" must be the Opening of the THIRD EYE; I will ask my nephew in Nov./Dec. if he reached ENLIGHTENMENT. He has gained a few pounds & wants to return to Denver, Colorado... for "Rocky Mountain High"; DJ... request for ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH by John Denver.

OP
OP
pat-tekker-cat

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My pleasure, monsieur,

Opening of the eye, not the gift. Gift comes after event.
I would say, third eye is time/travel portal, allows release/escape.
Or, it could have just been a self-induced dmt overload? :dontknow:

I do find, depending on ones' mental perceptions, not all, seem to have a positive experience.
Boils back down to; if you do it right, you relieve stress. If done improperly, you increase stress. :dontknow:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
YEP, nephew wasn't expecting it; he was puzzled & asked me about it. Explained what happened to him and to be MORE careful. Gave him Aloe Vera Juice to drink; INSTANT relief... became calmer. Told him that Buddha said... "Mind, it is... which gives to things, their ESSENCE"; THINK GOOD/GOD... "BE" GOOD/GOD. NO MO RELIGION, today. FOCUS on SCIENCE, Brain Science... the info I have "access" to, is that DMT can be "naturally" created in the Brain, via MEDITATION. Don't have to "smoke it"... "google" DMT; DMT & Enlightenment.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions