Ever seen or had an encounter with a Bigfoot, aka Sasquatch?

Ever had an encounter with a Bigfoot?

• Yes

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 65.2%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
to those who have actually encountered a squatch, I wonder if you had a feeling of danger? or curiosity? Did you sense it was liable to do you harm?

I cannot speak for anyone else, however I did not get any impression that "it" intended me harm personally, yet it certainly seemed potentially quite dangerous. In the one instance, it was "driving" a pack of coyotes and sounded aggressive, in the other instance, the roaring sounded very territorial, like "keep away". Not friendly by any means.

I would like to hear others impressions, thank you in advance and thanks for the excellent question.
Oroblanco

lisfisher

Mar 5, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 2
White's classic 3sl
Garrett Infinium
Garrett pro pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't believe in bigfoots - nor do I disbelieve. I just need to see some kind of legitimate proof. Thousands of sightings, hundreds of scientists venturing off into the woods with hi-tech gear, you'd think there would be at least ONE believable picture or video, or a lock of hair that can be tested??

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
I don't believe in bigfoots - nor do I disbelieve. I just need to see some kind of legitimate proof. Thousands of sightings, hundreds of scientists venturing off into the woods with hi-tech gear, you'd think there would be at least ONE believable picture or video, or a lock of hair that can be tested??

Perhaps you have not researched this matter enough - there is one excellent film footage and several photos, hairs, droppings casts of foot and hand prints, and a recent DNA study as well. I put a link to it early on in the thread. There is quite a bit of evidence if you look into it, just that our news media has not chosen to tell the public about it.

Good luck and good hunting amigos, have to sign off but thank you all again.
Oroblanco

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
MY thought is that "BIGFOOT" is "magical", "psychic", appearing & disappearing from/into unknown dimensions; MAYBE even being dropped off/picked up by our future time/space "kin"... the "ALIENS". "Testing" our reaction to events of "High-Strangeness". MAYBE those human-like "critters" are PRE-Humans; COULD be where the idea of man descending from Apes come from... dunno. I can see it now... Alien speaking: "Let us test GGGGGGGGGGGG Grand Ma, with a close encounter of the first kind... with her ANCESTOR, Eddie; Eddie can read minds, appear and disappear "at will"... it MAGIC!
BUT! NO MORE Grandma got run over by a REINDEER!"

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thousands of Cattle and Horse mutilations have occurred in southern Colorado. Chuck Zukowski UFO?s and Cattle Mutilations in the News, 11/04/2013 : UFOlogy & Paranormal Field Investigation ? UFO Nut.com ? Unconventional Flying Objects Nonhuman Unidentifiable Technologies has been researching those as well as BigFoot sightings for many years. This November he lead a news guy to a recent cattle mutilation site and for the first time used one of those all spectrum cameras. Lately there have been many sightings of unexplained lights in the area. Anyway Chuck took this photo which showed a something unseen to the naked eye. A white ghost image or energy or something not seen before.

[h=1]UFO’s and Cattle Mutilations in the News, 11/04/2013[/h] November 5, 2013 | By Chuck Zukowski | Add a Comment

This is a full light spectrum picture taken of rancher Tom Miller and journalist Scott Mastro at one of the cattle mutilation sites.
On October 23rd, I met with Trinidad Chronicle newspaper correspondent Scott Mastro in Trinidad, Colorado. I had previously spoke to him about the unusual lights that were seen in the area and the multiple animal mutilations we’ve had in Trinidad this year. He was interested in writing an article about the unusual events which occurred there, so rather than giving him second hand information, I took him right to the source. We met with rancher Tom Miller at one of this years cattle mutilation sites and while I was there, I shot a few pictures and some video with a full light spectrum video camera with a 850nm white light blocking filter. This enables me to shoot IR and UV during the daytime. I just started using this technique looking for possible evidence outside the white light spectrum in which we can’t see with our own eyes.
After my camera experiments and Scott’s interview with Tom, we then drove to meet rancher Mike Duran, who talked about his previous mutilation case and the UFO sightings he’s had this year.
Thank you Scott for investing your time and effort to write this article, and thank you for mentioning my website which gives the readers a place to go if they need to communicate their findings and concerns to someone.
The following link is to the Trinidad Chronicle newspaper article.
Article - UNUSUAL LIGHTS IN THE SKY, MUTILATED CATTLE: EARTH TO ANYONE -ARE YOU OUT THERE?

Would BigFoot sightings areas have similar images from a full spectrum camera? I am guessing if somehow BigFeet fog our minds to not see them, could there be some energy residue that we could photograph? What do you think? Anyone have a camera like that?
BB

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
BuffaloBob wrote
Would BigFoot sightings areas have similar images from a full spectrum camera? I am guessing if somehow BigFeet fog our minds to not see them, could there be some energy residue that we could photograph? What do you think? Anyone have a camera like that?

Those are pretty good questions, wish I had the answers! I don't even know what that kind of camera would cost. :dontknow:
Oroblanco

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I have to agree with Roy here. Until a couple of years ago when I had that first encounter, I didn't know a whole lot more than really loving that old movie "The Legend of Boggy Creek." Since then, I have spent some time looking at what evidence we REALLY have. There are several tufts of hair that don't belong to any animal in a database of millions. Not only footprints, but footprints displaying dermal ridges (like fingerprints). There are trackways of hundreds of footprints in which the same foot in different prints shows toe movement squishing through mud. Show how the footprint changes when stepping on a rock or stick.

All you have to do is look and you will see reams of evidence. The naysayers will always find an excuse to not believe anything. I remember watching TV Shows in the nineties and listening to noted marine biologists stating emphatically that there is NO WAY there could be a Giant Squid. Only maybe a couple of overgrown known type of squid. LOL

Best - Mike

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We don't die and disappear. We change states of energy. Our energy lives on. Our Souls live on. We never die or go away. Just change form. Visible light is what we see now. If we saw a greater spectrum of light I think we could see what these cameras see. And guess we would be locked up for imaging Ghosts. Exactly like the Sixth Sense movie.

Maybe some of you guys on this site have that ability? Here's a readable article about death, the changes of energy and with violent death long-lasting energy residue. Which seems to be the case with the ghost hunters. We get the general idea about higher frequencies, but can't fathom what that means. I know my family "on-the-other-side" are happy. Too many of us actually welcome death to finally get some peace and rest. Focus instead on an unending life with abilities to create whatever you want. Even new Worlds.

IMHO scary or evil spirits or energies do exist. One such entity was a murderer and haunted a tavern. And when asked why he was there (on those EVP recorders) he said he was afraid. Ooops lost the rest of my message.. Anyway see:
BB

Human Energy - Our enegy continues on after death.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
We don't die and disappear. We change states of energy. Our energy lives on. Our Souls live on. We never die or go away. Just change form. Visible light is what we see now. If we saw a greater spectrum of light I think we could see what these cameras see. And guess we would be locked up for imaging Ghosts. Exactly like the Sixth Sense movie.

Maybe some of you guys on this site have that ability? Here's a readable article about death, the changes of energy and with violent death long-lasting energy residue. Which seems to be the case with the ghost hunters. We get the general idea about higher frequencies, but can't fathom what that means. I know my family "on-the-other-side" are happy. Too many of us actually welcome death to finally get some peace and rest. Focus instead on an unending life with abilities to create whatever you want. Even new Worlds.

IMHO scary or evil spirits or energies do exist. One such entity was a murderer and haunted a tavern. And when asked why he was there (on those EVP recorders) he said he was afraid. Ooops lost the rest of my message.. Anyway see:
BB

Human Energy - Our enegy continues on after death.

"He was afraid"... YEP! Seen THAT before; Afraid to go into the "World of LIGHT. FEAR of punishment has kept MANY from going into "THE LIGHT". SO! "They" hang around, b/c of "emotional attachments"; "WE" are SPIRITS having HUMAN experiences, GOOD or BAD.

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
After Friday night, I believe in Bigfoot.

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
That is not what we are talking about. :dontknow:

This is:
Smalfut.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
I would guess that she is probably a real HOTTIE for another Bigfoot. :laughing7:

goldnrelics

Apr 1, 2013
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortés, Tejón, Cibola, Cutlass II, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Killer Bee's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
i have an uncle who had liposuction and now with all his skin left i call him Sagsquatch. I also have occasional alien visits from a little white haired old man who has a gold bug and when told how to use it aims it in the air straight ahead like marching and turns the discrimination up all the way, as well as detecting for gold in trees. theres something he must not be telling me. As well as doctors always rescheduling catscans for his TREE LEG but i think its just because they are interested in such an interesting species. Those oddities are out there, no doubt.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have an uncle who had liposuction and now with all his skin left i call him Sagsquatch. I also have occasional alien visits from a little white haired old man who has a gold bug and when told how to use it aims it in the air straight ahead like marching and turns the discrimination up all the way, as well as detecting for gold in trees. theres something he must not be telling me. As well as doctors always rescheduling catscans for his TREE LEG but i think its just because they are interested in such an interesting species. Those oddities are out there, no doubt.

Actually it was a practice from a long time ago to hide money in hollowed out trees. I know of a place near the feather river where an old prospector told his family on his death bed that there are several cans of gold nuggets hidden in a hollow tree trunk. The property is many acres and heavily forested. Maybe one day they will find it.

Mike

goldnrelics

Apr 1, 2013
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortés, Tejón, Cibola, Cutlass II, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Killer Bee's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hm interesting, all aside. He also eats an entire bowl of my essential Cheerios, one by one. very, very strange bien.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread