Ever seen or had an encounter with a Bigfoot, aka Sasquatch? - Page 9
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

View Poll Results: Ever had an encounter with a Bigfoot?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 15.15%
  • Maybe

13 19.70%
  • No

43 65.15%
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree229Likes

Thread: Ever seen or had an encounter with a Bigfoot, aka Sasquatch?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jun 2007
    15617 times
    "QUICK" local sighting: A woman on Rt. 43 North (towards Peaks of Otter) in Bedford County, Va. saw a Bigfoot holding a baby Bigfoot (Little Foot...?), two days ago. COULD have been MOMMA Bigfoot... dunno. Wife & I are gonna go up there & go SOUTH on Blue Ridge Parkway to Meadows of Dan, near Floyd County, Va. MAY look for Fairy Stones at the Va. State Park, near-by. Found about 5 of 'em years ago... MOUNTAIN TIME! "Google" Bigfoot Sighting in Bedford County, Va.
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Sep 18, 2015 at 05:45 PM.
    Oroblanco and DeepseekerADS like this.

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    9679 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    "QUICK" local sighting: A woman on Rt. 43 North (towards Peaks of Otter) in Bedford County, Va. saw a Bigfoot holding a baby Bigfoot (Little Foot...?), two days ago. COULD have been MOMMA Bigfoot... dunno. Wife & I are gonna go up there & go SOUTH on Blue Ridge Parkway to Meadows of Dan, near Floyd County, Va. MAY look for Fairy Stones at the Va. State Park, near-by. Found about 5 of 'em years ago... MOUNTAIN TIME! "Google" Bigfoot Sighting in Bedford County, Va.
    Thanks for the HOT tip amigo!

'Baby Bigfoot' and its 'Mother' Spotted in Virginia Town - Cryptozoology News

Rebel - KGC likes this.
    SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

Jun 2007
    15617 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Oroblanco View Post
    I know the "site" (mail-box & road); as we go up to Peaks of Otter... quite a bit (I am a Country Boy/Mountain Man). Meadows of Dan is just a few miles away from Big Stone Gap, on the BRP. MAY go the the lake area of Wise County, and look for the critter (Big Foot) seen there. Rumor is that they have a "Loch Ness" type critter in that lake... GOOFY! HA! TOO much "Shine" down there, I reckon...

us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
    6859 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I believe I,d rather see Big Foot Rather than an Armed Stranger (Deliverance) the Movie.
    While I'm alone out in the Woods.
    I think
    As I am finding , In life we begin having the Blissful happiness & the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through true faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or true Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

That Said, I judge No Man.
    Davers

Jun 2007
    15617 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Davers View Post
    I believe I,d rather see Big Foot Rather than an Armed Stranger (Deliverance) the Movie.
    While I'm alone out in the Woods.
    I think
    DON'T go out in the Woods, ALONE! Being in Georgia... YOU are LUCKY! Google "TRAIL TREES of Georgia; Water House Treasure of Northern Georgia; Little People of Rocky Face Mountain, Georgia (Cherokee "Legends"). LOTS of GOLD in Northern Georgia in 1829. HH! Good Luck!
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Sep 24, 2015 at 07:51 PM.
    Oroblanco likes this.

Jun 2007
    15617 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    Hmmm... NOTHING in News-Advance (Lynchburg, Va. newspaper), nor Bedford Bulletin (Bedford, Va. newspaper). NICE stay at Meadows of Dan; saw MANY Deer, one Black Bear Cub, MANY Wild Turkeys, squirrels, crows... NO BIG/LITTLE Foot... DANG! Our rented place was next to a grave-yard & I DID (at 5 am in the morning FOG), see Spook-Lights in the woods, behind the pond; what appeared to be a "mountain fire" or sun-rise (wasn't EAST sun rise, tho)...
    Oroblanco and Meadow like this.

pt
    Sep 2014
    7810 times
    The facts behind the factoids
    My exploring partner of more than thirty years was terrorized one night by bigfoot ca 1968 on the east shore of Lost Lake in the Marble Mountain Wilderness of northern CA. At daybreak, during a lull, he and his fishing partner abandoned their camp and boogied back to their truck, terrified every step of the way that the creature was following them. When questioned about the subject, he says, "I don't need to be convinced. I know it's real."
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lostlake.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	2.67 MB 
ID:	1233832

In July of this year, I was in Bena, MN, near the northeast side of Leech Lake. A nice Chippewa woman at a diner in town told me of several bigfoot encounters by tribal members. As she said, "We don't bother them, and they don't bother us." There are many incidents in the northeast section of MN from a Bimidji-Grand Rapids-Duluth line north into Canada.

Name:	bena.JPG 
Views:	159 
Size:	2.49 MB 
ID:	1233843
    Rebel - KGC and Oroblanco like this.

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    9679 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sdcfia View Post
    My exploring partner of more than thirty years was terrorized one night by bigfoot ca 1968 on the east shore of Lost Lake in the Marble Mountain Wilderness of northern CA. At daybreak, during a lull, he and his fishing partner abandoned their camp and boogied back to their truck, terrified every step of the way that the creature was following them. When questioned about the subject, he says, "I don't need to be convinced. I know it's real."

Name:	lostlake.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	2.67 MB 
ID:	1233832

In July of this year, I was in Bena, MN, near the northeast side of Leech Lake. A nice Chippewa woman at a diner in town told me of several bigfoot encounters by tribal members. As she said, "We don't bother them, and they don't bother us." There are many incidents in the northeast section of MN from a Bimidji-Grand Rapids-Duluth line north into Canada.

Name:	bena.JPG 
Views:	159 
Size:	2.49 MB 
ID:	1233843
    Thanks Steve - this is the kind of post I am looking for! Love those footprint casts too. Happy New Year, hope 2016 will be your best year ever - and thanks again.

Roy

us
    Dec 2015
    San Diego
    Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
    37 times
    I love the Bigfoot legend. Always been obsessed with it. Never seen one, but there's enough evidence out there to convince me. It's actually laughable to think that, of the thousands and thousands of reports out there, these people are all misidentifying bears and people in ghillie suits. Kind of an insult, if you ask me.

us
    Rick

Mar 2014
    Smithtown NY
    XP, Whites, Garrett, Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
    1615 times
    Metal Detecting
    He's a charter member now and I found his old ladies ring after a spat.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0452.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	1.96 MB 
ID:	1272474

Name:	IMAG0492.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	1272475
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    Iron Symphony Conductor.

us
    Mar 2016
    Arkansas
    Garrett GTI 2500 Pro and Garrett Ace 250
    11 times

Name:	Leave No Trace.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	1293871 I love this poster from
    Great Eastern Trail
    Non-Profit Organization
    America's long-distance hiking trail.
    It stretches from Alabama to New York, a total of about 1600 miles.

and

this quote from Canadian Comedian the late Mitch Hedberg

"I think Bigfoot is blurry - that's the problem. It's not the photographers' fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra-scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roamin' the countryside. 'Run, he's fuzzy, get out of here.'" – Mitch Hedberg
    Last edited by OzarkCat; Apr 22, 2016 at 05:02 PM.
    Rebel - KGC and smokeythecat like this.

May 2016
    8 times
    If there was a big foot they would have bones of a dead one lol. These shows are a joke! The worse one being the guys from the south that build a cage every episode and never catch a thing lmfao. Always seems to break out somehow. Those things are just really lucky I guess. Now strawberry island I believe in. That's where the military keeps cross breeding and man made critters. I don't know about the mermaid stuff that's pretty unusual so many places in drawings around the world picture the same thing.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola, Full sized shovel
    34394 times
    Banner Finds (8)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    The shows are funny. My cat is 40 inches long and weights 28 pounds. Does he count as a "bigfoot". His paw is almost as wide as my wrist.
    OzarkCat likes this.

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    9679 times
    Got it, you don't believe they exist. Great for you - however if you spend enough time living in the wilds, you will encounter things that supposedly do not exist.

New Bigfoot Evidence Screened as Experts Claim Proof of Existence - ABC News
    OzarkCat, Rebel - KGC and sdcfia like this.

us
    Mar 2016
    Arkansas
    Garrett GTI 2500 Pro and Garrett Ace 250
    11 times
    Why do the television shows Mountain Monsters and Finding Bigfoot not spend more than a couple of days on an investigation? The A.I.M.S. team and the BFRO researchers have all the right equipment and hopefully the time to spend a few weeks in a location. Most encounters in the woods seem to happen when people are out camping, hunting, or hiking, so why don't the producers have the teams set up camps in areas that look promising. It seems like going into the woods knocking on trees and howling is not the way to draw them in but more likely a way to scare them off. If the producers of these shows truly wanted to prove bigfoot exist, I think they need to spend the time in the woods with night vision and thermal camera's, and allow bigfoot to come to them. Wildlife researchers spent months and years in the field, clearly to find an elusive creature would require the same.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links