jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
at the end when he said one More thing , I expected him to yell Ba Ba Booey !

Honestly he didn't reveal anything new really, sounded more Like an "I heard" deal then an "I saw" Deal.
the non believers & persons covering it up
can still suggest he's gone off his rocker. :(

I was hoping he had proof

But Thanks for posting

Last edited:
OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah Jeff, I was hoping for better as well - pretty disappointing....

But, since he is ex-NASA, it does kinda lend a little bit of credibility...

patiodadio

Feb 28, 2014
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites 4000D
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now the video is gone .....:alien:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe the reason so many Videos posted here get Pulled by You Tube is because of Hits.

videos posted here get allot of attention.

if they are not the videos they want on top, they pull them.

wlb42

Dec 4, 2011
Florida
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Whites TRX Pinpointer, Whites MX5, Bounty Hunter 3300 Discovery, Whites Coinmaster Pro, Whites Quantum 2, Whites 6000, Whites 6DB, Whites Beachcomber.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
..........a fast selling factual book has already been written about Mr. Corey Goode, who has spent over 20 years in, on and around MARS and beyond .....a most recent whistleblower that Dr. Michael E Salla just wrote a non-fiction book on this person and others, released Sept 2, 2015, on Amazon(check it out) titled:

Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs & Extraterrestrial Alliances.

ssp book.jpg

Note: This is a first-hand account by a person who has been to the moon, mars and beyond ( to include 2015) and has met many humanoid intelligent life beings, even beyond our solar system.

Or if you are curious enough to see a current video of this real person that has walked on the moon & mars, and traveled beyond our solar system....check out this short interview. Copy & paste this phrase, below, to google or YouTube:

Cosmic Disclosure Episode 1 w/ Corey Goode & David Wilcock

Or you can click on the video below:

Note: This was Mr. Goode's first video and was published on GaiamTV and on YouTube on Jul 21, 2015 and already has over 250,000 views on YouTube alone just in 3 months time, that is over 2,400 views per day....so people are waking up.

Although other insiders have come forward recently, Mr. Corey Goode is the ONLY person, that is currently known, that is also in 2015 still traveling into outerspace, that has recently came forward from the Secret Space Program. See for yourself.......Thanks.

P.S. And I know that some of you may think I am making false statements, but I stand behind my statements 100%.....and Yes, can prove they are my free will opinion, or official, public statements or excerpts of copyright-protected material, under the fair use law, that I have access to, in accordance with Federal and Florida State Laws.
Thanks for looking.

FAIR USE NOTICE: This information/disclosure is for research and educational purposes only with the purpose of promoting environmental, human rights, social, economic and scientific awareness. Any information and/or videos which are, or contain copyrighted material which use in accordance with US Copyright Law 17 U.S.C. Section 107 "Fair Use" is allowed for the purposes of criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, and or research and is not an infringement of copyright.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread