NOAH: the TRUTH is BIGGER than you thought.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I finished the entire 3.5 hours of the video. A whole wide berth of dots are connected here of historical events, myths, and legends. The author makes a great deal of sense, but it remains a stretch from dinosaurs to Atlantis, Babylon, Sumeria, Egypt, the flood, all world religions, to the cross - all the symbolism included.

Life changing? That wasn't his intent. I am glad I finished it.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well, I finished the entire 3.5 hours of the video. A whole wide berth of dots are connected here of historical events, myths, and legends. The author makes a great deal of sense, but it remains a stretch from dinosaurs to Atlantis, Babylon, Sumeria, Egypt, the flood, all world religions, to the cross - all the symbolism included.

Life changing? That wasn't his intent. I am glad I finished it.

TY for giving us a "briefing" on it...

Last edited:
OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's another one from Trey Smith - Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants, Aliens, Hybrids, Elongated Skulls & Nephilim

This one is only 2 hours long. But if you get the time, these are both worth watching. Alternate views!

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
And another, this guy is worth the investment of time required to watch all this.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
To continue...

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Sure posted plenty here on Trey Smith

ButteCountyCal

Tenderfoot
May 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone that kniws accient Sumerian knows the most. At least they can read the tablets. I know we didn't come from monkeys or there would be half human being monkey people still around. We didn't just all evolve at once and left the monkeies behind lol. Interesting is the fact every what 3600 or so years we come close to that Planet X. On the walls of the pyramids showing drawings of our present use aircraft sold me. I can't see how we went from riding horses to iPads in 120 years without some type of reverse engineering. Why the whole world since bible times all those years no one came up with the automobile and we did all this alone the last few years, yeah right.

Digzit2

Jan 2, 2016
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of this stuff is kinda scary.People should not dabble in things that they dont understand and have no control over.

Digzit2

Jan 2, 2016
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deepseekerads,thank you for shareing this.This is all very interesting!

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Some of this stuff is kinda scary.People should not dabble in things that they dont understand and have no control over.

That's good advice. Starting tomorrow, I'm avoiding humans altogether!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know there are witches, my ex wife is the wicked witch of the west...:laughing7:

Digzit2

Jan 2, 2016
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just saying when people mess with witchcraft and the occult and have not a clue as to what they are doing,then things can take a bad turn around.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Just saying when people mess with ________________________ and have not a clue as to what they are doing,then things can take a bad turn around. (fill in the blank)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread