Interesting 30 minute audio on when giants roamed the Earth

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Me? What is it, the Old Testament names about 16, and mentions others without naming them? The Old Testament, or Torah to the Hebrew faith dates back quite a way. The oldest Dead Sea Scrolls date to the 2nd Century BCE. But the books are estimated to date to between the 16th and 12th centuries BCE.

According to the Book of Enoch, which is not actually included in the modern bible, the giants were called Nephilim, and were the offspring of the "fallen angels" and human women. Satan, it is said wished to populate the Earth with these offspring. However, the purpose of the flood was to eradicate them. Not all were destroyed, and the children of Israel destroyed them as they conquered lands. However, only the Earthly physical presence of the Nephilim were destroyed, and their spirits lived on as the demons of legend which still haunt us.

So, what do I believe? Well, with what I have personally witnessed, I do believe they existed then, and exist now as demons.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Me? What is it, the Old Testament names about 16, and mentions others without naming them? The Old Testament, or Torah to the Hebrew faith dates back quite a way. The oldest Dead Sea Scrolls date to the 2nd Century BCE. But the books are estimated to date to between the 16th and 12th centuries BCE.

According to the Book of Enoch, which is not actually included in the modern bible, the giants were called Nephilim, and were the offspring of the "fallen angels" and human women. Satan, it is said wished to populate the Earth with these offspring. However, the purpose of the flood was to eradicate them. Not all were destroyed, and the children of Israel destroyed them as they conquered lands. However, only the Earthly physical presence of the Nephilim were destroyed, and their spirits lived on as the demons of legend which still haunt us.

So, what do I believe? Well, with what I have personally witnessed, I do believe they existed then, and exist now as demons.

THANKS for sharing...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread