Hello! New here, and would like to talk about Astral Projection

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Thank you for replying; I appreciate learning about your experiences. You've had some real health challenges, but you've been fortunate to have glimpsed more of reality than most, who don't see things like "dead" relatives until they are on their own deathbed (after it's too late to change how they live).

I suppose living each day fully and mindfully is a good prescription for living as any. Add the Golden Rule for good measure.

I feel that I waste a lot of time, though, and am not sure what I should be doing. I would SO much prefer it if we died and went to nothing - in which case I'd be spending most of my time in short-time hotel rooms in Bangkok - but, alas, I know that's not the case.

Well, here's the thing; "THERE" is ACTUALITY... "HERE" is REALITY. Buddha said... "MIND, it is... which gives to "Things", their ESSENCE". We can create our REALITY "THERE" (for me, it was walking through WONDERFUL woods, seeing the mountains, beyond the woods)... FOREVER! Start practicing HERE & NOW... create your own REALITY... harder to do, with our TIME/SPACE limitations "HERE". "THERE"...? NO limits!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Thank you for replying; I appreciate learning about your experiences. You've had some real health challenges, but you've been fortunate to have glimpsed more of reality than most, who don't see things like "dead" relatives until they are on their own deathbed (after it's too late to change how they live).

I suppose living each day fully and mindfully is a good prescription for living as any. Add the Golden Rule for good measure.

I feel that I waste a lot of time, though, and am not sure what I should be doing. I would SO much prefer it if we died and went to nothing - in which case I'd be spending most of my time in short-time hotel rooms in Bangkok - but, alas, I know that's not the case.

We DO NOT waste time... we learn from such; NOTHINGNESS, HA! NOT a option; Bangkok...? LOL!

Meadow

May 27, 2014
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel - Thanks for posting that. But, yowser, you've had some serious health issues, I just wanted to say I'm glad you survived and are still here with us! :o I appreciate and enjoy reading your posts.

I've had a few minuscule psychic experiences - just enough to convince me there's something out there, but not quite enough to give me certainty as to what it all is, which means I'm always looking and reading. So...thanks for sharing your experiences.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel - Thanks for posting that. But, yowser, you've had some serious health issues, I just wanted to say I'm glad you survived and are still here with us! :o I appreciate and enjoy reading your posts.

I've had a few minuscule psychic experiences - just enough to convince me there's something out there, but not quite enough to give me certainty as to what it all is, which means I'm always looking and reading. So...thanks for sharing your experiences.

YW, Meadow... it ALL starts with "minuscule" PSYCHIC experiences; KEY is Satcitananda... CONSCIOUSNESS, AWARENESS, BLISS.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
YO! To ALL, doing "Psychic Explorations" in 2015; do I & R, first. Then PRACTICE, ONE "small" step, at a time. Meditate, Contemplate, "BE STILL, & LISTEN"... Huuuuuuuuuu.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I'm on board with finding treasure by astral projection, but it seems like a learned skill to be able to AP, and might take a lifetime to learn before you could ever hope to pinpoint treasure locations

Check out REMOTE VIEWING... US ARMY - Intelligence Division; Operation STAR GATE; later... CIA.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread