Hello! New here, and would like to talk about Astral Projection

Soul Voyager

Nov 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all! I am new to this site. I came upon this site from a post by the user, "Vibes", who talked about astral projection here. I read a lot of the responses and a lot of you seem to be really cool and open minded. After giving birth to her son, My girlfriend has had sleep paralysis night after night, even leaving her body. I told her what astral projection was, and how to do it. She is now able to do it pretty much every night. I know she is able to do this because I set up a test for her. I had her come over to my house to project, and told her that when she is projected, to read off what I had wrote on my computer. The monitor for the computer was out of sight, and when she came back, she had read to me everything I typed. Now I know astral projection is not just imagination. I can't tell you what it is really, I can't tell you if it's the projection of the senses, the soul, consciousness, I don't know. I just know she is able to remote view. The awesome thing is that, her eyesight is actually really bad, but when she, "projects", she can see everything clearly!

Anyways. We don't want to use this ability for bad. I'm a very spiritual person and would not want to steal from others using her ability. So it was a awesome coincidence that I stumbled upon this website whilst on google learning about astral projection. I don't consider finding treasure to be stealing, sense most of the treasure belongs to no one any longer.

I know that a lot of you on here are long time treasure hunters. If you had this ability to remote view anywhere you would like, where would you go? What would you look for? Could you give me some advice in regards to this ability and finding treasure? Imagine being able to fly anywhere, even underwater, what would you do?

Thanks!

Last edited:

bowser

Feb 27, 2007
SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
Detector(s) used
PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't discount anything anymore as life has more mysterys than one can imagine, i personally know of 2 people that claim to be ableto do just as you describe.I my self blieve in reincarnation and would like to return as a jack rabbit in Texas.

RJ55

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2014
western NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll stick with in body experiences..though many years ago on a bad acid trip I went flying around the neighborhood on a winged polka dotted elephant..but that's another story.

BC

LOL That one got me.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wrote my answer on a slip of paper to the left of my keyboard at home.

OP
OP
S

Soul Voyager

Nov 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a lot of simple minded *******s here. Sorry I thought the community here was open minded and nice. Thanks Nitric for being the only serious and nice person here. I don't think this forum is for me.

"I wrote my answer on a slip of paper to the left of my keyboard at home." She's pretty new to it and can't, " fly " very fast. Besides, where the **** do you even live? We don't know. She's not a GPS. Hell she gets lost in the streets when she does it. Bad sense of direction...

How about you look up government remote viewing and see how real it is for yourself. Type in Astral Projection and see just how many people are able to do it. Do some research maybe? Or are you stuck on what you were raised to believe? I myself have projected once, it was a scary experience just because it was unusual to see myself coming out my body... You can do it yourself. Lay down on your back in a very comfortable position. The key to this is that you cannot move, and you have to be very relaxed. What you want to do is let your body fall asleep while you are awake. What happens is sleep paralysis, this is when your body is 100% relaxed and in sleep mode.
After that you will feel and hear a very loud buzzing whilst feeling it like a vibration. From here all you have to do is just will yourself to get out. Normally it happens naturally at this point. IF it doesn't, just imagine yourself rising up like you weigh less then air.

The technique to this is pretty straightforward. You get in bed , maybe after a warm shower, take off all your clothes or keep some under garments on, you want to be comfortable, relaxed, and a little tired. You have to lay on your back or you'll fall asleep, trust me. Put your hands to your sides, then , you want to act like you're just going to sleep. Do that for about 5 minutes, but before actually falling asleep, but when close to it, start a breathing exercise to keep yourself up. You do this buy breathing in slowly, holding your breath for a count of 4, or any other number your comfortable with, and exhale slowly. All you have to do now is be patient until sleep paralysis. It will start as a tingling sensation, your body will feel like it is extremely heavy. during this point you will have the vibrations, after that it's simple. Like I said you either naturally come out of body, or you just will yourself with a technique. Imagine being lighter then air rising out of your body, or "roll" out. You can even imagine yourself climbing up a rope out of your body. Don't see it, just feel yourself climbing out.

I'm not asking for any of you to believe in it.. I don't care what you believe in. I just came here for advice. Not arguments.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
No need to get bent out of shape, you'll fit right in. Just general discussion is not the best forum, I'd repost it to paranormal or everything else, or ask a mod to move it, probably will anyway.
And we are nice, those replies are a lot nicer than some I've seen, grow a new thicker skin, you'll need it, not just for here but the real world.

Personally I can't entertain this subject since it goes against what I believe spiritually, but hey if you want to phase and project, I'm sure plenty others will talk about it.

BC

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Read "The Godmakers" by Frank Herbert back in 1972 so I'm not new to psi theology.

If she's limited to walking distances over known terrain she probably wouldn't have made it to the Vatican private storage vault I was going to have her visit.

Just remember what happens when you can't find your way back. ;-)

Another one of those fringe "sciences" I'm just waiting for the first repeatable and reliable evidence to support. Me and The Amazing Randi - we be on the same page.

When she's ready to take on his $1,000,000 prize she'll be set for life.

Last edited:

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
If you had this ability to remote view anywhere you would like, where would you go? What would you look for? Could you give me some advice in regards to this ability and finding treasure? Imagine being able to fly anywhere, even underwater, what would you do?

Thanks!

My advice to you is, put down the crack pipe.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Your BEST Treasure is that she can Project "out"; once free... NOTHING else MATTERS. Before MY AFTER-LIFE Experience (aka Near Death Experience), I had NUMEROUS "OOBE" (Out of Body Experience). Heard Dr. George Ritchie talk about HIS FIRST experience, knew Dr. Raymond Moody PERSONALLY... GREAT, FUNNY guy! Met Many "experiencers" like Phylis Atwater... my FAVE was Joe McMoneagle (US Army Intelligence, later CIA). Joe has MANY books, a blog, and I have seen him in MANY presentations. Joe is married to Nancy Honeycutt, daughter of Bob/Robert Monroe (who wrote @ 3 books on Out-of-Body experiences); the Monroe Institute in Faber, Va. (south of Charlottesville, Va.) is a "MUST-SEE". Dr. Eben Alexander (MD - Neuro-DOC) is the one I am watching now... has two books, seen him do a presentation, too. Hard-core Doctor of Medicine, who did not believe in such "crap"... then BANG! Read his book, PROOF OF HEAVEN; NEW book: THE MAP OF HEAVEN...HH!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
This would be my luck for sure! I'd find something great, worth millions, then be lost, and not find my body! Yep, I can just see it now! My luck is not good enough for these kinds of things! I'd end up in the body of the mean lady next door, with 30 cats!

LOL! THAT explains EVERYTHING! FEAR!

Last edited:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've only read 4 replies to the op, and I can't stop laughing! lol! lawl! lol!
Ya'll gonna hafta gimme a minute, lol, I love you guys, LOL! LAWL!
I gotta go back and read......... lol brb

eta:
OK, op, no offense, I know these guys, miketheaciddroppingspiritualists, LAWL!
Charlie, I know what you wrote and shame on you! LOL! jk

Op, didn't you say your wife just had a baby? Could her hormones be off and/or readjusting, that may be giving her this sense of her oob's?
I got no problem believing she believes she is having them. We are made from the same stuffs as animals and the planet, and being basically animals, we are only using the body and its senses as a tool, in which through a series of electrical and chemical exchanges, we perceive our deemed realities.
I have to ride the fence oon whether these things happen only in the head or are electrical and chemical interactions able to transcend the head/brain to go beyond....... like on some quantum photon level...... is the universe not filled with electrical energy? Like we too, have navigational senses, like homing pigeons, but we quit using that area of our minds, so it shrank.

Ok, some one shut the cat up, or please, maybe a REAL doctor can come along and shed some light here? LOL!
Good luck and keep us posted, as to what happens.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I'll try to get my other post here. I make jokes, but I can't totally dismiss the Idea. I'm a on the fence guy on this one. The idea that is! There is so much we don't know or understand.

And FEAR can keep one from "looking into it", exploring it; I trust Joe from US Army Intelligence (Operation STAR-GATE) & Bob Monroe; "google" Monroe Institute - Faber, Va.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have read a lot about things like this, I'm not sure what I believe on it. But, hey, anything is possible! The government did have a program where they experimented with this. I don't remember the details or the name of the project. There are tons of books on this. I just gave one away. I believe it was quantum consciousness. And there are many other books talking about the use of drugs to achieve this. Some kind of cactus, acid etc.. So, I can see where some would joke about this. Is it real? I have no idea. Is it another dimension? don't know! Is it our creative mind who knows! This was claimed to be done by some indians Shape shifting and things like that too.
These kind of Ideas always made me curious to define. or find out what was actually happening in the brain. Do I believe I can remotely do any of this? No. I'm still open to the learning of why others can or believe they can. There is no way to completely understand the brain.

A book you might enjoy on the subject is ....."The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot

This book goes into what you are talking about.

I got unto the subject after losing two really close people to me. I thought I was seeing them in dreams that felt like I was awake. Part of it was the hope that it could really happen. I came to the conclusion it was just from thinking about them so much, that I was dreaming about it. I wanted it to be real, so I was looking for a way to justify it was. After tons of reading and studying, I couldn't. That's where I ran into this subject and also read about it.

"They" WILL visit you in the "Dream-World"... I have the book; GREAT!

Last edited:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"They" WILL visit you in the "Dream-World"... I have the book; GREAT!
I was watching, I think it was the Ancient Aliens on history, and they were talking about the ayuhusca(sp?), that drink, from the two plants. One shaman had advised he was told, that through this "medicine" they can/will communicate. They being........ :icon_scratch:

connected.jpg

I think we know who the next pic is for, LOL. :laughing7:
(just friendly ribbing bigcountry, you made me laugh the most!)

pissed pancakes.jpg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
There was another one Ken Eagle Feather or Carlos Castaneda?, Talked about the use of peyote. Funny stuff!! Well of course! If I lick a battery and swallow some x, I'll prob see all kinds of strange things! Eat some rat poison? I'll probably have a crazy ride! Nope, not for me!

LOL! THAT would be YOUR choice... ROFL.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I was watching, I think it was the Ancient Aliens on history, and they were talking about the ayuhusca(sp?), that drink, from the two plants. One shaman had advised he was told, that through this "medicine" they can/will communicate. They being........ :icon_scratch:

View attachment 1082314

I think we know who the next pic is for, LOL. :laughing7:
(just friendly ribbing bigcountry, you made me laugh the most!)

View attachment 1082315

"THEY"... being WHO/WHAT? What do YOU think...?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread