Rhonda daugherty missing/ asking for help

CWnut

May 9, 2003
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro tigershark----Tesoro Conquistador Umax------Fisher FX-3----Master Hunter CX-Plus w/ depth multiplier
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rescue squad needs your help locating Rhonda Daugherty. Went missing from Campbell County, Tn. There is plenty of info available online and on Facebook page Help find Rhonda Daugherty. If you can help please send info to me in a pm. when I get to my PC I will try to post a map and more info. Thanks

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rescue squad needs your help locating Rhonda Daugherty. Went missing from Campbell County, Tn. There is plenty of info available online and on Facebook page Help find Rhonda Daugherty. If you can help please send info to me in a pm. when I get to my PC I will try to post a map and more info. Thanks

She is in Alabama... know anyone, there...?

chkn

Apr 12, 2010
I don't know why but some cedar type tree or trees on a gentle slope (maybe hill top) flashed in my mind. Probably looks like half of TN though, I don't know.

chkn

Apr 12, 2010
So this made the hairs stand on the back of my neck a bit, I went to Google Earth and looked up Coolidge, TN, and it took me to the Coolidge Baptist Church on Cedar Creek Road. So now I have to wonder about that road.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
So this made the hairs stand on the back of my neck a bit, I went to Google Earth and looked up Coolidge, TN, and it took me to the Coolidge Baptist Church on Cedar Creek Road. So now I have to wonder about that road.

Keep going...

OP
OP
CWnut

CWnut

May 9, 2003
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro tigershark----Tesoro Conquistador Umax------Fisher FX-3----Master Hunter CX-Plus w/ depth multiplier
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for all the replies...to date there is still no sign of her

OP
OP
CWnut

CWnut

May 9, 2003
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know why but some cedar type tree or trees on a gentle slope (maybe hill top) flashed in my mind. Probably looks like half of TN though, I don't know.
that describes the location of her home..it sits on a slope with cedar trees around

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
chkn, "go there", and pick up her "scent"... Psychic Residue(s) (emotional) of a traumatic kind is usually left behind.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread