curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK worldtalker...we're waiting to hear yours, please. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
(Quote deleted by mod)

I'm sorry Rik601....your post makes absolutely no sense to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had one at about 7 yrs old. 10 speed bike with warped front wheel, threw me to the ground and I hit my head REAL HARD, lol.
I watched it all, from about 50, 60 feet, from above. My friend standing over my little crumpled body and bike, the red truck as it came down the road, the man jumping out..... (I remember thinking, I was glad she was standing there, cause I was in the middle travel lane and someone coulda run over me, and being glad the man stopped the truck in the road, to protect me, too)

Next thing I remember, I woke up in his arms and he was lifting me up. I came around and he wanted to drive us and our bikes back to my friends house. We KNEW better than to get in a vehicle with strangers (plus, her mom or dad woulda whipped us, if they saw us get out, kid reasoning, I guess), so we rode in the back of his truck, with our bikes, to the corner of friends home. We knew we could jump out of the back and run, if needed. The adults never knew I fell and hit my head.
Maybe that's where my troubles come from..... :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

We don't call each other names here on the forums, either.
THAT'S what pm's are for! And those can be reported, too...... soooooo :violent1: :laughing7:

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I knew a guy back in 76 the likes of which I had never met,He could play ANY instrument and was a starving artist,His paintings were so surreal,He spent much time in His younger years in the Occults to the point He burned all the

books He had on the subject because it scared Him.I ended up getting a painting from Him that I never paid for....fast forward 9 years Easter eve 1985,I left my body and was looking down on myself and my Wife,I was hugging Her,We

sat on the futon and I started making growling noises as my chest heaved in and out,this went on all night,at one point my Wife tried to move away and She said something grabbed Her leg,it wasn't me.At day break I was so exhausted I

crawled to bed on my hands and knees and slept for 24 hours,when I woke I took the painting (the painting was on the wall,a Wizard throwing a star of light at a Dragon coming up out of moulton rock)out back,poured acetone on it...it

would not burn,I gathered a huge pile of dried grasses lit it and threw the painting on,as it was burning red stuff started oozing out of the frame,I swear it was blood.

I truly believe it was Satan Himself at ONE last attempt to possess my soul.The guy I got it from said to me back then"if anybody tries to screw me I WILL get them back"I believe He tried THROUGH that painting.

GOD Bless

Chris

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I had one at about 7 yrs old. 10 speed bike with warped front wheel, threw me to the ground and I hit my head REAL HARD, lol.
I watched it all, from about 50, 60 feet, from above. My friend standing over my little crumpled body and bike, the red truck as it came down the road, the man jumping out..... (I remember thinking, I was glad she was standing there, cause I was in the middle travel lane and someone coulda run over me, and being glad the man stopped the truck in the road, to protect me, too)

Next thing I remember, I woke up in his arms and he was lifting me up. I came around and he wanted to drive us and our bikes back to my friends house. We KNEW better than to get in a vehicle with strangers (plus, her mom or dad woulda whipped us, if they saw us get out, kid reasoning, I guess), so we rode in the back of his truck, with our bikes, to the corner of friends home. We knew we could jump out of the back and run, if needed. The adults never knew I fell and hit my head.
Maybe that's where my troubles come from..... :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

We don't call each other names here on the forums, either.
THAT'S what pm's are for! And those can be reported, too...... soooooo :violent1: :laughing7:

THANKS, "Cat"!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I knew a guy back in 76 the likes of which I had never met,He could play ANY instrument and was a starving artist,His paintings were so surreal,He spent much time in His younger years in the Occults to the point He burned all the

books He had on the subject because it scared Him.I ended up getting a painting from Him that I never paid for....fast forward 9 years Easter eve 1985,I left my body and was looking down on myself and my Wife,I was hugging Her,We

sat on the futon and I started making growling noises as my chest heaved in and out,this went on all night,at one point my Wife tried to move away and She said something grabbed Her leg,it wasn't me.At day break I was so exhausted I

crawled to bed on my hands and knees and slept for 24 hours,when I woke I took the painting (the painting was on the wall,a Wizard throwing a star of light at a Dragon coming up out of moulton rock)out back,poured acetone on it...it

would not burn,I gathered a huge pile of dried grasses lit it and threw the painting on,as it was burning red stuff started oozing out of the frame,I swear it was blood.

I truly believe it was Satan Himself at ONE last attempt to possess my soul.The guy I got it from said to me back then"if anybody tries to screw me I WILL get them back"I believe He tried THROUGH that painting.

GOD Bless

Chris

Hmmm... VERY unusual "case"...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

GOD Bless

Chris

Yeah, stay away from "Occult-type" ppl... BAD news!

Earliest memories of OoBE "experiences" of mine (@ 7-12) were MAINLY... lying in bed at night (to sleep), looking up to ceiling of bed-room & "seeing" a ROUND opening with a Spiral, coming clock-wise down to me & "drawing 'me' up"; after a while, I could call down the Spiral... ALWAYS had a restful sleep; NEVER told Ma & Pa about it. THEN! My swing in the side yard was GREAT! I "dreamed" of swinging HIGHER & HIGHER, then "jumping out" of the swing... and FLYING! I think THAT is a "classic" indicated by others, like Bob Monroe; there are MANY other "flying dreams" that MAY indicate OoBE; NO fear of devil, here; Angels DID say... FEAR NOT!

BrassEagle

Mar 15, 2009
Grainte Bay
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster/Di
At six years old I was down stairs of our home, I went in to the down stairs bathroom and found a bottle of the new orange flavor aspirin. They said that I eat half the bottle,they tasted so good! It was 20 min before my mom found me,and another 20 min before the firemen got there. With them was a sales man tiring to sale them a new resperater system they used it on me and it worked. What I remember is floating above the bed looking down at all them,when someone took my hand and lead me out of the room there was light all around but a tunnel I went through the wall by the door to the out side. The only thing I remember him saying was (Death is not the end of life just a new beginning. fear not death). Then all of a sudden he said I needed to go back it was not my time. We went back in to the room and I could still see people around the bed and me. the next thing I remember is wakening up in the hospitable. One day I told my sister what i saw she looked at me with a blank face and said that was not possible. I have not told any one this story since.

VERMONTPACKRAT

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2007
Topsham, Vermont
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Garrett ace 250
Not so much an out of body experience.... When I was young, maybe 6 or so, I had a very high fever and I was hallucinating (I had to look up the spelling:tongue3:) There were bugs crawling all over me, or so I thought. I remember being terrified and clinging to my mom. I spent the night in the hospital.

One more story on a funny note. When I was 8, my brother and I went to investigate a hole that opened up on the side of the front lawn. The hole was filled with "muddy" looking water:icon_scratch: So curious as I am I got a little closer and the sod gave way and I was swimming in our dry-well:censored:
Now let me tell you, I have not been the same since!

VPR

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
deleted by O7

Last edited:

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
At six years old I was down stairs of our home, I went in to the down stairs bathroom and found a bottle of the new orange flavor aspirin. They said that I eat half the bottle,they tasted so good! It was 20 min before my mom found me,and another 20 min before the firemen got there. With them was a sales man tiring to sale them a new resperater system they used it on me and it worked. What I remember is floating above the bed looking down at all them,when someone took my hand and lead me out of the room there was light all around but a tunnel I went through the wall by the door to the out side. The only thing I remember him saying was (Death is not the end of life just a new beginning. fear not death). Then all of a sudden he said I needed to go back it was not my time. We went back in to the room and I could still see people around the bed and me. the next thing I remember is wakening up in the hospitable. One day I told my sister what i saw she looked at me with a blank face and said that was not possible. I have not told any one this story since.

Fascinating story of your near death experience

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Back in the early 70's I was experimenting with Ekandar, where the soul and the body are separate, and the soul could leave the body and experience the presence of God.

I never got to leave my body. And blaring in my head was the words "Beware of false prophecy", on and on again.

So I quit my "exploration" and never looked back. That old saying of "listen to your thoughts" and beware of danger.

I'll stay in my body for now!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eckankar

BrassEagle

Mar 15, 2009
Grainte Bay
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster/Di
Some thing I have wondered about is the person who lead me out. I fill it was my brother that I never know. He (Carl) was killed in a tunnel collapse, years before I was borne. To this day he is with me, When I do stupid things I hear his voice say Be careful. Then I stood up hooked up, and walked to the door of the C 130 out the door I went, Airborne! Life is short enjoy it.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Back in the early 70's I was experimenting with Ekandar, where the soul and the body are separate, and the soul could leave the body and experience the presence of God.

I never got to leave my body. And blaring in my head was the words "Beware of false prophecy", on and on again.

So I quit my "exploration" and never looked back. That old saying of "listen to your thoughts" and beware of danger.

I'll stay in my body for now!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eckankar

LOL!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread