how to figuire how many lives your soul has lived!

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe in a heaven and a hell I also believe in your soul gets reborn again too I would like some insight if possible on how maybe how many lives we have lived before me personally I 'm am drawn to the 50's there is something about that time that just fascinates me plus being a former elvis vocalist for many years the sound and cars of the time and also drawn to colonial and mid evil times of great anglo saxon battles too ......... are there people out there that can read souls or like a manuscript on how old you truly are in spirit? maybe I'm getting nuts but I've always been fascinated wit this sort of thing.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Dated a woman that I worked with. We on Royal street in New Orleans and went into an antique store. Tons of sterling in a case. She asked the woman there to remove the buried silverware at the bottom. She said the initials (I forget now) and they stood for da, da, da. The saleslady dug them out and asked her how she knew that. She told her,"because they were mine during the Civil War. My name was da, da, da. On the way home she told me we were friends back then but she couldn't marry me because she was a planter's daughter and I was a gentleman farmer. All my life I remembered being chased through the woods and being killed by a sword. No pain, just stars above. When I told her about it, she said, " so that's why you never came back. I was a Reb killed by a Yank. May be something to what you say...
P.S. We got serious, but she didn't want to marry. A year later she changed her mind, but I was way past thst point and never saw her but once after that. Had not seen her for years, then the other day saw her obituary online. Figure I'll see her in the next life.

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very interesting for sure!

BagLady

Bronze Member
Mar 13, 2015
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
cheap
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dated a woman that I worked with. We on on Royal street in New Orleans and went into an antique store. Tons of sterling in a case. She asked the woman there to remove the buried silverware at the bottom. She said the initials (I forget now) and they stood for da, da, da. The saleslady dug them out and asked her how she knew that. She told her,"because they were mine during the Civil War. My name was da, da, da. On the way home she told me we were friends back then but she couldn't marry me because she was a planter's daughter and I was a gentleman farmer. All my life I remembered being chased through the woods and being killed by a sword. No pain, just stars above. When I told her about it, she said, " so that's why you never came back. I was a Reb killed by a Yank. May be something to what you say...
P.S. We got serious, but she didn't want to marry. A year later she changed her mind, but I was way past thst point and never saw her but once after that. Had not seen her for years, then the other day saw her obituary online. Figure I'll see her in the next life.
That's pretty powerful stuff. Don't know if I believe in a former life(s) or not...but thanks for sharing.

Meadow

May 27, 2014
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Austin, that's a fascinating story, thanks for relating it. I'm very interested, got no memories of my own so I'm not 100% sure I believe but there are too many stories to dismiss. Had an odd experience once where I 'saw' my husband's face change completely, to that of a medieval boy's, got the 'idea' it was 1400's France. It was so out of left field, I wasn't drunk, I wasn't even tired. Anyway - I don't really know what to make of all this but it's interesting.

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope if there is a time warp or another dimension some where after I die or what ever happens I hope I go back to the right time this time .....from what I see of the future is just getting bleaker for me and I hope the second coming is near for final fullfillment of gods journey but if there is anyone out there that has a psychic ability to read souls or what ever I would love to learn more

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
In 1952 when I was in kindergarten, a fire drill was held. Our classroom was separate from the rest of the elementary school by an enclosed 8 foot block wall, which we were taken to during the drill.
The area was cramped with all the children, and I became claustrophobic as fear gripped me.
In my now panic state, I saw rail cars with people being herded into them, and it seemed very real to my four year mind.
My father was a medic on Omaha Beach, June 6, 1944, but never discussed WWII or the concentration camps.
I have always wondered about this "vision", and to this day I become claustrophobic in crowds and crowed buildings.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
In 1952 when I was in kindergarten, a fire drill was held. Our classroom was separate from the rest of the elementary school by an enclosed 8 foot block wall, which we were taken to during the drill.
The area was cramped with all the children, and I became claustrophobic as fear gripped me.
In my now panic state, I saw rail cars with people being herded into them, and it seemed very real to my four year mind.
My father was a medic on Omaha Beach, June 6, 1944, but never discussed WWII or the concentration camps.
I have always wondered about this "vision", and to this day I become claustrophobic in crowds and crowed buildings.
Your father saw it in Reality; MAYBE, it is a DNA "thing" bought about by your "TRAUMA".

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Your father saw it in Reality; MAYBE, it is a DNA "thing" bought about by you "TRAUMA".
Interesting- the "S" side of my family has been here since New Amsterdam, but was spelled with a "Z" then, the maternal side were German-Hungarian immigrants(KAISER) who worked in the coal mines of Virginia, my grandmother was born in Linden, but later moved to NJ- they had 2nd uncles and cousins who fought on the other side. One of my Kaiser 2nd uncles was a tanker, under Patton, spoke German, and had many tales to tell, but never liberated a camp.
Which brings me to another experience.
Sometime in 1968, my roommate partook of some substance that made him hostile and grabbed a shotgun threating to kill everyone in the house. Discretion the better part of valor, I ran into the field next door to the two story house.
Pulse beating at high levels, I was instantly "transported" like into a bad Vonnegut novel of timetripping of Panzer tanks assaulting a village. At the time it seemed real, shells flying , dirt erupting , even the smell of cordite.
I hunkered down and spent the night under a bush, morning came, and all was normal, except for the roommate who was expelled.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Interesting- the "S" side of my family has been here since New Amsterdam, but was spelled with a "Z" then, the maternal side were German-Hungarian immigrants(KAISER) who worked in the coal mines of Virginia, my grandmother was born in Linden, but later moved to NJ- they had 2nd uncles and cousins who fought on the other side. One of my Kaiser 2nd uncles was a tanker, under Patton, spoke German, and had many tales to tell, but never liberated a camp.
Which brings me to another experience.
Sometime in 1968, my roommate partook of some substance that made him hostile and grabbed a shotgun threating to kill everyone in the house. Discretion the better part of valor, I ran into the field next door to the two story house.
Pulse beating at high levels, I was instantly "transported" like into a bad Vonnegut novel of timetripping of Panzer tanks assaulting a village. At the time it seemed real, shells flying , dirt erupting , even the smell of cordite.
I hunkered down and spent the night under a bush, morning came, and all was normal, except for the roommate who was expelled.
Yes, it may well be that DNA "Memories" from your WWII ancestors who survived German Panzer tank invasion, caused you to be "transported" into the "Past"... via your own "Trauma" of possible "doom"... increased heartbeats COULD be the "CLUE". Family "history" is ALL in the "blood"... DNA.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Suppose 'You never Know' I believe in One life .
Put all my faith in Jesus, def, still a Sinner, need to make better more moral choices.
But
I judge No Body.

Also Interested in Most Paranormal Subjects.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Suppose 'You never Know' I believe in One life .
Put all my faith in Jesus, def, still a Sinner, need to make better more moral choices.
But
I judge No Body.

Also Interested in Most Paranormal Subjects.
Welcome to this Forum. Browse around; be open-minded... & share YOUR experiences.

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
I just saw a documentary on Netflix that stated one out of nine Americans can trace their ancestry back to the Mayflower.
10% of the entire nation from just a few of the passengers from one Galleon that arrived in the 1600s .
Most of their fellow passengers died the first year.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I can trace mine back to New Amsterdam, the Dutch colony, when the last name began with a Z and not a S, and had a couple extra letters.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just saw a documentary on Netflix that stated one out of nine Americans can trace their ancestry back to the Mayflower.
10% of the entire nation from just a few of the passengers from one Galleon that arrived in the 1600s .
Most of their fellow passengers died the first year.

For Real???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread