"GHOSTIES" watching over BURIED TREASURES...?

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a few experiences, most of mine can be explained by other factors. There is a place in Ohio, A kind of Ghost town, a lot of us back then, on Friday and Saturday nights, running around in all hours of the night looking for the Ghost train or the crying baby on some old bridge.With some beer and a few girls.:laughing7:

I have seen the Ghost train! It is real to the people that see it! I guess is a way to put it. I've also made other people see it after someone showed me!:laughing7: If people are still going there to look for it? I'm here to say it's real!

But I think the Rail Road cracked down on the people playing around the tracks down there.

As far as spiders! You guys have me thinking of......as kids running through corn fields and run into or almost run into, these huge Black and yellow spiders that made their webs between the corn rows! I hate those things!:laughing7:

I think I already mentioned this one, and it still sticks with me. I'll shorten it up......My dad lives on a historical site. It has been family owned about 100 years now. I saw a man walk behind a big bush type plant, It was the only big plant for a long way, In my mind I can still see his details clear. When I went to go talk to him and ask what he was doing? He was no where around, and there was no way possible he could have gone anywhere before I got there without me seeing him in any direction. That to this day still makes me question my sanity! :laughing7: I was very tired, hadn't slept, and just got home from a week of work then going straight camping, we pretty much stayed up all weekend. So, I guess it could be half explained. Still weird how your mind works and makes it seem so real.

I've also had some strange things in my dads house, but I'm a skeptic and I'm always trying to make it logical! So I have no idea?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He may have been trying to show you something. My wife told me of seeing two people that was waving for her to come over to a place on our land. She started walking over to them. She looked down to step over a log. When she looked back to where they were. They were gone. Of course that spooked her. I told her that I had seen strange things in that area before. The strange thing I saw was what looked like a stone head that was looking at the place my wife was talking about. I was busy at the time so I would check it out later. When I went back it was gone and the whole area looked different. I just thought the spirit was playing with my head. I know differently now.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He may have been trying to show you something. My wife told me of seeing two people that was waving for her to come over to a place on our land. She started walking over to them. She looked down to step over a log. When she looked back to where they were. They were gone. Of course that spooked her. I told her that I had seen strange things in that area before. The strange thing I saw was what looked like a stone head that was looking at the place my wife was talking about. I was busy at the time so I would check it out later. When I went back it was gone and the whole area looked different. I just thought the spirit was playing with my head. I know differently now.

Hey! BWB

YA, I want to take a metal detector around that spot the next time I'm in Ohio.

But to be honest...I don't think it was a spirit. I think dehydrated and lack of sleep were what caused it. A bird could have even flown away and my brain was to slow to figure it out, or caught a glimpse. Then it just filled in the gaps with an image. Still very strange! And makes you start thinking! The reason why I think this is because every time I had anything I thought was strange it was usually when I was very tired or run down. I use to work a lot, sometimes from 7am to 1 or 2am..It wears on you after a while and all kinds of strange things happen to your body!:laughing7:

Sry, side tracked, and not trying to be the skeptic to anyone else, just my own experiences. Still a very interesting subject!!!

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
YEP! And FUN! Go camping in the HAUNTED WOODS! "Google" HAUNTED WOODS Treasure - Mathews County, Va. HH! Good Luck!

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here we go again check out these photos
e077c4639f057990721db43797f69335.jpg
5805a48db8a273eb5936ef0e10a74435.jpg
7d5bc7da4cb23386dc0ad9b3cd5c0be6.jpg
6dee9416743c10e44b045116699b90a5.jpg

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Their try to either scare me or tell me something else
7858ebe35886a845c0c4180ae0d7014e.jpg
1133231d0d6f47f8f565df3576b491f9.jpg
a0eb67ff4ccf135a8c10ebc4ecd44309.jpg

You Decide.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you tell what they are showing me. It look like a duck or a goose head with a 7. Look close to the neck area. It looks like someone's face. Maybe some other symbolism.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Can you tell what they are showing me. It look like a duck or a goose head with a 7. Look close to the neck area. It looks like someone's face. Maybe some other symbolism.

Dunno... what do YOU think...? Got buried treasure around there...?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We got buried treasure all over this part of the country. I believe it's coast to coast. So doe that answer you question about Ghost watching over buried treasure?

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One thing about them they do watch over the place. They even let me know if I have intruders or someone sneaking around. It took awhile to get use to them. But if I get out of line they will let me know that too. No partying and getting wild. We had someone staying here and she was being a bad girl. They made her flip out she just knew they were after her. We never let her know about them. We keep that to ourselves around here.. we wouldn't have friends if we did. A few other people have seen them. We have videos and more pictures some where. The surveillance system get them the most. That works go for the sun and shadow signs to

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
We got buried treasure all over this part of the country. I believe it's coast to coast. So doe that answer you question about Ghost watching over buried treasure?

GOOD! Go dig it up, then... HH! Good Luck!

babyrazor

Tenderfoot
Jul 24, 2014
Bucks County PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Deep Seeker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With friends looking for Indian artifacts near Lake Champlain in Vermont. A place called Wind Mill Point, there is a light house there. It was plowed then, now it's privately owned. As we walked along the shore line we came to a point where the hair on your arms stood up, the air seem thick. you could take a step back and the effect would be gone. Step forward and it would reappear. Its was like "Don't go past this point"...so we didn't and soon left. A museum or college or someone did an official dig on the site and found red ocher burials on the site....much later I read that Indian captives were also know to stop at the point before returning to Canada and slaying and eating a captive or two. Yes American Indians ate human flesh. It was the only time that ever happened to me and it was a bad vibe moment. One of our finds of the day was the end knuckle of a big toe.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
With friends looking for Indian artifacts near Lake Champlain in Vermont. A place called Wind Mill Point, there is a light house there. It was plowed then, now it's privately owned. As we walked along the shore line we came to a point where the hair on your arms stood up, the air seem thick. you could take a step back and the effect would be gone. Step forward and it would reappear. Its was like "Don't go past this point"...so we didn't and soon left. A museum or college or someone did an official dig on the site and found red ocher burials on the site....much later I read that Indian captives were also know to stop at the point before returning to Canada and slaying and eating a captive or two. Yes American Indians ate human flesh. It was the only time that ever happened to me and it was a bad vibe moment. One of our finds of the day was the end knuckle of a big toe.
:icon_thumleft: YEP! THAT is a GREAT example... y'all were wise to turn back...

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone have any pictures to share of their experiences.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, your right about that. I was hoping that others may have a few. They been giving my pin pointer a fit here lately. Seems like every time I try to use it the dang thing goes crazy. I can lay it on the ground without a target and it will go off. Then I pick it up and it's still reacting to something. That get annoying after awhile.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
What is the "history" of your area...? Sounds like an "Indian" burial ground... YOUR "location" may be "RIGHT ON TOP" of it...

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The burial ground is two hills over. My place is in between the old village and and the burial grounds. When we were able to get a picture of them. One looked like a large man with a beard. He was wearing old farmer looking clothes. A friend of mine saw a man wearing a uniform. A lady has been seen also. I live on a river and I over heard two men talking about my place being haunted. I didn't know them. So it must be known by others. I don't talk about my experiences here with locals. Maybe that why I got it cheap.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions