"GHOSTIES" watching over BURIED TREASURES...?

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
SOME ppl see "Orbs", hear "voices of warnings" (I have), MYSTERIOUS "vibs", "spider webs", CREEPY feelings of unease...

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So tell us about the spider Web story and I can show you mine.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
So tell us about the spider Web story and I can show you mine.

"Spider Webs" stories (MY experience, also) is looking for Treasures and walking through what feels like a SPIDER-WEB... YET! There IS none... NO spiders, webs, etc. Theory is that a GHOST has touched you, or YOU walked through an "ACTIVE AREA"; TREASURE may be near-by... YOUR turn, now.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a serious case of arachnophobia. Walking through these woods, I carry a good stick for the snakes and clearing the space in front of me of spider webs.

I still walk through them tho and it freaks me out! Being utterly paranoid about said phobia, I've walked through a few (or at least thought I had) that weren't really there!

Now I have something more to be paranoid about!!!

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
In terms of a "Voice of Warning"... I was creating a Garden of flowers, a bench (for Meditation), with a Rock Border (oblong square) in Tobacco Row Mountain of Amherst Co., Va. It was the land of ANCIENT Monacan Nation (aka "Indians"), and the burial cairn of the ANCIENT Tribe CHIEF was near-by. So, I took a few rocks (1/4 Monacan... & I "knew better")... YET! A VOICE in ENGLISH STERNLY saying... "TAKE NO MORE!" I didn't... HA! It was a VERY haunted place; I LOVED it; wife WAS NOT amused....

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"Spider Webs" stories (MY experience, also) is looking for Treasures and walking through what feels like a SPIDER-WEB... YET! There IS none... NO spiders, webs, etc. Theory is that a GHOST has touched you, or YOU walked through an "ACTIVE AREA"; TREASURE may be near-by... YOUR turn, now.
When you are in a Florida forest and it feels like you walked through a spider web, YOU DID!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"Googled" Pirate Ghosts of Outer Banks, NC... we are READY!
Spent many summers with the family in Duck, NC in the '80's before that area got overbuilt, when the wild banker ponies would be outside your door or on the beach.

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where I live is very active with the spiritual world. They will leave you messages if you know how to look for them. I spider's Web is one of them. With out giving my location away. It sits in between a burial ground and the village. It was also the home of the Jesuits. There is some kind of activity all the time. They let you know if they are unhappy with your doings around here. They do touch you and you feel it but if they are unhappy it will sting like a bee or pin prick. Just sitting in my home you will feel them touch your hair. Some times at night it feel like they are pulling a piece of hair across the skin. Back during my bad ways they give me hell. They straighten my buttons up. Must be them Jesuit Priest here. I have learned a lot about them and the spiritual world. It reaffirmed my belief in God for sure. I will share one of my pics they left me.
3171aed62555f6a037b3e208a9c42ed2.jpg

It was taken from a security camera at night. There are more pics but they are scary..

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is some information for you. The spirits can be seen through a reflection.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
What I have heard is that Burial Mounds/Cairns are MORE "active" at night, @ 3 AM in the morning... reason being is that "man-made" electronic/electro-magnetic "energy/pulsations" are DOWN... resulting in a "free state" for the Ghosts/Spirits to do what THEY have to do... as "Watchers", etc. It interrupts THEIR "Being" (electro-magnetic). THAT is why GHOSTS/SPIRITS can not cross a small running Stream/Creek; a small electrical "charge" is generated...

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Where I live is very active with the spiritual world. They will leave you messages if you know how to look for them. I spider's Web is one of them. With out giving my location away. It sits in between a burial ground and the village. It was also the home of the Jesuits. There is some kind of activity all the time. They let you know if they are unhappy with your doings around here. They do touch you and you feel it but if they are unhappy it will sting like a bee or pin prick. Just sitting in my home you will feel them touch your hair. Some times at night it feel like they are pulling a piece of hair across the skin. Back during my bad ways they give me hell. They straighten my buttons up. Must be them Jesuit Priest here. I have learned a lot about them and the spiritual world. It reaffirmed my belief in God for sure. I will share one of my pics they left me.
3171aed62555f6a037b3e208a9c42ed2.jpg

It was taken from a security camera at night. There are more pics but they are scary..

See @ 3-4 faces...

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Several years ago, I was crawling down an old adit. I came face to face with an old native american who would not let me pass. I had to back out of the adit and a few days later the adit collapsed.

And here recently, the wife and I returned from a quick rock hounding trip to find the head of an old pick axe and an old hand drill laying on my side of the front seat of my truck. Thing about this is my truck is ALWAYS locked when I am out away from it and we were only out if sight of my truck for a few minutes. The only foot prints we found were ours.

Kinda used to strange things happening out here in Arizona.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ghosties, 'haints (as in ain't there's), no. Spooks, never had 'em never will. However, there is a true spiritual dimension to human beings.

On the OTHER HAND. There's this here well known book that talks a lot about another race of beings and another dimension, and the crossovers that occur and have occurred and will occur.

I've seen some of them. Some nice, some decidedly not. But very real. Like the time I was sure-fire headed for a wreck in my car. Was going to work one morning and there was a layer of very thin black ice where the ice had melted off the roofs onto the parking lot at work and frozen overnight. The parking lot slants downhill. I drove slowly onto the parking lot but not slow enough. As soon as I tapped the brakes, to turn uphill into my spot, the car started downhill and turned nose first downhill and was headed right into the back bumper of a pickup truck about 10 feet away. So picture this, brakes are locked, wheels not turning. No need in trying to steer. The car was sliding into the back end of the pickup, no way out. Now I'm 5 feet away from it, if that. No way out. Suddenly, the car jerks nose first and then the whole blasted car lurches 8 feet uphill and comes to a dead halt all by itself. I then proceeded to breathe again and parked it.

It had invisible help. It's not what you do, its Who you know.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here another pic from the my place.
7a875c87da4af17113a6b7b65c668441.jpg

Ck.out the images

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A warm ground and cold air will do that. I've seen it before. Can be pretty creepy.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yeah, so have I; watching down from the mountains... valley below is AWESOME with FOG!

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I DO like to watch GHOST Mines on the telly; wanna go & do my own "exploring"...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread